[2017.05.29] Update Warspear Online 7.0: New Heroes. Preview

Peter_Munk

7 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Not this summer, still this year.

And miss the opportunity to restart from scratch with your noob friends ? Nah..:P

Who would like to restart from scratch? Anyway...

4 minutes ago, wyrm said:

Who would like to restart from scratch? Anyway...

This is how it works. If you start a new char, that must be from the beginning.

regarding about test server, do you know why I can't play my main character on the same account? all the low lvl characters are working except one. it says  "connection with server has been lost."  it's been 30mins but still can't play on it

seeker is criminal assasin rouge love it :)and experts are owsem....but other one tank not much i love his stun :) and experts not tested please need more time server tst on i want tst other experts

Great test server o learned a lot and set my mind on one of them. Hunters Fear Skill is great but sometimes glitches and Hits 2 targets but time on it is good. (idk if multi target on purpose?)

Hunters Poison skill should also do as much damage as a regular hit then the Tics.

There Silence skill is pretty Over powered for how long it lasts at a range... maybe cut a few seconds

Charmers Summon is Absolutely ducked. I was being hit 250 and seemed as if Fero doesn't effect it in arena (Fix Please).

Warden and seeker were dope too and seemed well balanced 

No crazy bugs though (You guys should add the Xp pots as a legit thing tho). And yah Hope updates soon that was awesome good job.

22 hours ago, Jackb said:

don't mean to be a pain here but this hasn't addressed any of the current in game issues. Firstly in the update statement it says that

so were forgetting about locks ability with 6 ppl to block a whole army from moving? Or rogues being able to move undetected to a flag and hit it without detection?

Secondly the main issue is the in game balancing, its already unbalanced when u removed counters power rangers blessing and upgrade mc skills, most elf classes cant stand up to a rogue ambush or a lock stun cycle or a barbs full stun cycle or a shamans blind and totem and running although it would seem the developers seems to not have noticed :! for example barbs skill cycle, full stun cycle and an immunity to controlling affects, then locks with their constant skill blocks and stuns. im starting to think the devs who actually play this game don't even play elfs, we just get left to the crumbs off the table whenever money gets spent on development. How many good updates have us elfs had? 1? the introduction of expert skills.

Do you actually realize that there is counter for every class, literally one counters two, and there is third to counter the number two, thats how it works, it wouldnt be fun if its not like that, i am elf player and i dont complain about it cause BD is freaking overpowered, also paladins are overpowered, mages with their health steal, druids just for real, rangers only if you put large amount of money but still, every side has their own similar character, its just if you know to play or not... and if you are playing versus your counter class.

35 minutes ago, Mstrssmunpriest said:

Im going to lvl up the chamer:dirol:

I had no idea what I was doing on my warden but charmer kinda kept me stunned the whole time or were there 2 charmers lol idk....

So how many stunts did charmer have?

Warden is crazy tank that I would say :biggrin: I am likely to make one

Edited by UK

Charmer technically has 3 stuns. Cant remember all of their titles but so:

1) 5th main skill oppression which deals magic damage and at 4/4 stuns for 3-4 secs

2) expert skill with metheors animation which can be directed to 3x3 area, it deals multi damage firstly and then multi stun for 3-4 seconds, not sure about the number of targets but have to admit it was dodged many times, especially by moving targets

Sadly 1) and 2) even at 4/4 dealed low damage, possibly 70-80% of magic damage

3) The last was also expert and the magnificent one. It's similar to locks current expert skill, the difference was its size - tiny rock and that you can cast it on opponent which makes him invincible, btw at 4/4 it stuns for freaking long time 8+ seconds

That's all what I noticed about charmers stun system, maybe someone could be more accurate.

15 minutes ago, Fluffu said:

Charmer technically has 3 stuns. Cant remember all of their titles but so:

1) 5th main skill oppression which deals magic damage and at 4/4 stuns for 3-4 secs

2) expert skill with metheors animation which can be directed to 3x3 area, it deals multi damage firstly and then multi stun for 3-4 seconds, not sure about the number of targets but have to admit it was dodged many times, especially by moving targets

Sadly 1) and 2) even at 4/4 dealed low damage, possibly 70-80% of magic damage

3) The last was also expert and the magnificent one. It's similar to locks current expert skill, the difference was its size - tiny rock and that you can cast it on opponent which makes him invincible, btw at 4/4 it stuns for freaking long time 8+ seconds

That's all what I noticed about charmers stun system, maybe someone could be more accurate.

There's also a passive for charmer, when you use your skills 5 times, your next basic attack stuns :D I had 5 basic stun, 4 aoe + this passive on 4, was pretty stunning lol :D 

@Ninja Owl would Charmer be the incarnation of «Necromantic Beastmaster Luminthea» ?:ohmy:

-

заклинательикона.png Charmer

заклинатель1.png Dark prism: a magic attack dealing increased damage to an enemy.
заклинатель4.png Summon: summons a beast in a specified location. A beast deals physical damage to an enemy.

So the new characters is released that's means new killing sentinel/legion quest is already updated in ayvondil or not. Now there is 8 characters for each faction and not perfect for daily quest. For example kill 10 Pala(Mon), Mage(Tue), Priest(Wed) Seeker(Thur), BD(Fri), Druid(Sat), Ranger(Sun), Warden(....)

9 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

@Ninja Owl would Charmer be the incarnation of «Necromantic Beastmaster Luminthea» ?:ohmy:

-

заклинательикона.png Charmer

заклинатель1.png Dark prism: a magic attack dealing increased damage to an enemy.
заклинатель4.png Summon: summons a beast in a specified location. A beast deals physical damage to an enemy.

Definitely :happy:

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Show us how better you do, please!

I think you meant to write.."Show us how MUCH better you do". & I don't work for free. If ws staff wants an upgrade in the editing department they can contact me directly. I guess typos and incorrect grammar can slide when the game isn't really that popular..but as popularity may or may not rise in the future there will be a greater demand and higher standard for these written articulations and the professionalism they put forth.

49 minutes ago, Headcheese said:

I think you meant to write.."Show us how MUCH better you do". & I don't work for free. If ws staff wants an upgrade in the editing department they can contact me directly. I guess typos and incorrect grammar can slide when the game isn't really that popular..but as popularity may or may not rise in the future there will be a greater demand and higher standard for these written articulations and the professionalism they put forth.

Firstly,  how better is okay and If my spoken english hurts you somehow, I'm incredibly sorry. Sometines it's hard to be perfect in 4 different languages. Secondly, you definitely don't have to work for free because no one ever asked you to work here at all. Well, I'm honored to have such a high-skilled editor among us, I'm absolutely sure that AIgrind is going to contact you directly someday :) 

2 hours ago, Jack said:

So the new characters is released that's means new killing sentinel/legion quest is already updated in ayvondil or not. Now there is 8 characters for each faction and not perfect for daily quest.

Consequences I did not think of earlier:  My quest log will now have 24 dailies just sitting there - six more than before, and I'm already struggling with hoarding the dailies.

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Firstly,  how better is okay and If my spoken english hurts you somehow, I'm incredibly sorry. Sometines it's hard to be perfect in 4 different languages. Secondly, you definitely don't have to work for free because no one ever asked you to work here at all. Well, I'm honored to have such a high-skilled editor among us, I'm absolutely sure that AIgrind is going to contact you directly someday :) 

Lol! Jack of all trades, master of none. "How better" is not correct. Google is your friend ❤️

Edited by Headcheese

6 hours ago, UK said:

I had no idea what I was doing on my warden but charmer kinda kept me stunned the whole time or were there 2 charmers lol idk....

So how many stunts did charmer have?

Warden is crazy tank that I would say :biggrin: I am likely to make one

I like Warden too ☺☺☺☺☺

Boanoite Eu fui Hackeado Excluirao Meu email e estao tendo acesso a minha conta do ws pelo facebook mas excluiro meu email de recuperacao do.facebook  e eu perdi o dados do face e ainda estao roubando com minha conta falei com o cara pra devolver. Ele falou que eu passese 50 k que ele entregava eu passei ele me roubou e esta roubando todo mundo no serve br-tourmaline meu nick er jeecks no jogo lvl 22 rogue estou muito mal ao saber que isso esta acontecendo

4 hours ago, Headcheese said:

"How better" is not correct.

You criticized AIgrind's editors, then its popularity and competence, now criticized my grammar.  

Instead of disqualifying everyone, you could attach your Resume + Portifolio publicly here (if you're brave enough). Our community would be glad to know about your qualifications and experience. In addition to be much more noble from you :)

If you have any other questions regarding the staff, use private messages. Otherwise, all off-topic content is going to be deleted.

Btw, I live abroad with some English native speakers and they got it perfectly.

Edited by Aкasha

1 hour ago, stunprando said:

Boanoite Eu fui Hackeado Excluirao Meu email e estao tendo acesso a minha conta do ws pelo facebook mas excluiro meu email de recuperacao do.facebook  e eu perdi o dados do face e ainda estao roubando com minha conta falei com o cara pra devolver. Ele falou que eu passese 50 k que ele entregava eu passei ele me roubou e esta roubando todo mundo no serve br-tourmaline meu nick er jeecks no jogo lvl 22 rogue estou muito mal ao saber que isso esta acontecendo

Isso não tem relação com o tema do tópico. Você precisa contactar o suporte técnico para investigar essa questão. Lembrando que os dados da sua conta são sua responsabilidade e o compartilhanento de dados é violação do seu contrato de usuário - não sendo considerado hack.

Envie uma mensagem em inglês com os dados da sua conta para [email protected]

3 minutes ago, Omercix said:

What will be their expert skills ? Too much posts here and I did not read all maybe someone asked before :aggressive:

There is no list of them yet, but 5 expert skills will be available for each of the new classes. The description is entirely in Russian for now, all translations will be added in the update.

36 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Adm akasha. No aniversário do ws, vai ter aumento maior que o de costume ou não vai ter nada além das classes? Eu estou na dúvida se no aniversário do ws vai aumentar ainda mais a porcentagem de coins do que nos finais de semana, quero sabe disso. Se for o caso de no aniversário aumentar mais ainda, eu deixo pra comprar la, entao.. vai aumentar os coins ou ? Pq todo final de semana aumenta pra 28.500k, vai aumentar mais que isso no evento ou nao? Grato desde já

An instant lvl28 pot might reduce the number of account traders. Players will still have to complete all the quests, so please think about it. 

7 minutes ago, Gabrielxdl2 said:

Adm akasha. No aniversário do ws, vai ter aumento maior que o de costume ou não vai ter nada além das classes? Eu estou na dúvida se no aniversário do ws vai aumentar ainda mais a porcentagem de coins do que nos finais de semana, quero sabe disso. Se for o caso de no aniversário aumentar mais ainda, eu deixo pra comprar la, entao.. vai aumentar os coins ou ? Pq todo final de semana aumenta pra 28.500k, vai aumentar mais que isso no evento ou nao? Grato desde já

Olá Gabriel,

sou moderadora, não adm :)

Você se refere às mega promoções de 100% de bônus da Google Play e similares? Nenhum de nós tem acesso à essas infomações ainda, você precisará aguardar esta sexta-feira ou a próxima, quando os anúncios de pacotes especiais são lançados.