[2017.05.29] Update Warspear Online 7.0: New Heroes. Preview

Peter_Munk

32 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

Im just wondering if u win arena season with Charmer wich greatness accesory you will get and wich armor? Magic dmg or dmg and cloth or heavy armor?

5 hours ago, Aкasha said:
  • Seeker and Hunter get physical + light armor
  • Charmer gets magical + cloth armor
  • Guard gets physical + heavy

Just now, UK said:

Did they mention anything about expert skills though? I guess it would be just the 5 basic ones ...

Someone from mod's said that it will be possible to look at them at libraries...

2 minutes ago, Kitzunex said:

Someone from mod's said that it will be possible to look at them at libraries...

Awesome ! that will do XD

16 minutes ago, Kitzunex said:

Everything points to it, but no mod said 

Edited by Aкasha

3 минуты назад, Aкasha сказал:

Likely yes, but no one said this here

Yes, expert skill are ready and they will be available at the library.

9 minutes ago, Daria said:

Yes, expert skill are ready and they will be available at the library.

Awesome! And what about choosing 4 lucky players and adding 1char lvl28 from the new classes in their accounts to test the expert skills only during the episode of test:tongue:

Edited by Aкasha

2 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Awesome! And what about choosing 4 lucky players and adding 1char lvl28 from the new classes in their accounts to test the expert skills only during the episode of test:tongue:

We will have such opportunity with exp pots + books from library, everyone of us, if I understood all correctly

38 минут назад, Aкasha сказал:

35 минут назад, Kitzunex сказал:

We will have such opportunity with exp pots + books from library, everyone of us, if I understood all correctly

Yep, there will be special potions in the Miracle shop (Эликсир знаний зелёного рыцаря [Тест]) adding +1k exp to your character and costing 1MC. So you can test characters on various levels and test expert skills as well.

33 minutes ago, Zeusthegod said:

@Akasha

Bom dia!!

Mesmo se o servidor teste esriver offline...

Vc tem o link de download??

Só pra saber.

@}-

Os links estarão disponíveis aqui 

xd

1 minute ago, Peter_Munk said:

Nu :(

Cheers peeter! And say to SNORLY we need fix bugs instead get mores! :/ gz this update worth all work! 

Question we server test online amd how much tome hope is on at least 2 3 days! 

12 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

U will balnce Rangers by giving ability to wear 2 mini small crossbows? 

Yea and wings too so he can fly while shooting arrows. Love it ! 

18 hours ago, Turtle said:

Just a few Questions I hope you don't mind answering. 

A. Hunters 
охотник3.png Combat stance: increasing a physical power of a character and a chance to deal a critical damage to an enemy during a certain amount of time

Does this work like Rangers Blessing?

Or like Necros Dark Power?

does it Increase Physical and Crit %? Also what is it based on besides skill level? Damage Defence? char level?

I heard Speculation from other players that It will cost 5000 miracle coins just to create one of these classes is this just a Rumor? 

And Last. When will Character Buffs and Debuffs happen? Rogue now weakest class in game pvp and Pve. After reflexes were taken away the Rogues a Pincushion with no stuns and Mediocre damage in comparison to rangers with Fero Bow/Cbow... 

Just Curious A response to first two primarily Thank you 

Can I have a response please... seriously little miffed you answered everyone else's question but mine

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Can I have a response please... seriously little miffed you answered everyone else's question but mine

Closer to blessing. Can't tell you for sure about the rest, there is testing going on.

New characters are for free, don't trust rumors.

If any buffs and debuffs gonna happen it is for sure gonna be after new classes are playable.

Just now, Peter_Munk said:

Closer to blessing. Can't tell you for sure about the rest, there is testing going on.

New characters are for free, don't trust rumors.

If any buffs and debuffs gonna happen it is for sure gonna be after new classes are playable.

peeter why the folow topic is set aoutomatic wen i set anfolow please fix it i dont want flood my mail!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, DARKLORDESe said:

peeter why the folow topic is set aoutomatic wen i set anfolow please fix it i dont want flood my mail!!!!!!!!!!!

There are two sets of setting - an opening list below the main checkboxes. Look if you disabled them as well

test server crashes !!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

There are two sets of setting - an opening list below the main checkboxes. Look if you disabled them as well

disable it and after i post somthing here again he auto set on

@Peter_Munk I`m trying to create one of the new classes on test server, but it won`t allow me to  I`m being stopped when i press create after making the name, just keep loading. By any chance you know what the problem might be?

1 минуту назад, Lazylion сказал:

@Peter_Munk I`m trying to create one of the new classes on test server, but it won`t allow me to  I`m being stopped when i press create after making the name, just keep loading. By any chance you know what the problem might be?

Test server is sometimes off because all bugs are corrected in real time. Just wait for a couple of minutes and try again.

Just now, Daria said:

Test server is sometimes off because all bugs are corrected in real time. Just wait for a couple of minutes and try again.

Says it is overcrowded now after i got on one of my banks and then logged off to log my main.

4 минуты назад, Lazylion сказал:

Says it is overcrowded now after i got on one of my banks and then logged off to log my main.

Mmm, yep, it's overcrowded. We'll expand it now a bit.

1 минуту назад, UK сказал:

why are skill descriptions not available nor skill names ? just see blank icons

It is available, but only in Russian since the test server is officially available only for Russians. All translations will be added later, in the update.

2 minutes ago, Daria said:

It is available, but only in Russian since the test server is officially available only for Russians. All translations will be added later, in the update.

im disappointed :cray: