[2017.05.29] Update Warspear Online 7.0: New Heroes. Preview

Peter_Munk

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Which will be the arena reward for these new classes? Since it looks like they can wear many items in order to be op. 

I might have read it somewhere, but maybe i am wrong

• Seeker and Hunter get physical + light armor
  • Charmer gets magical + cloth armor
  • Guard gets physical + heavy

11 hours ago, Capta said:

What about snow and horror event?

They are coming in their standard dates (October and December)

7 hours ago, lucaspro said:

Horror circus please :fool:

6 hours ago, Freki said:

I've waited for the horror and snow event for more than half a year, and there will be none this time, that's sad:cray:

So you will have enough time to build up your new class to get the dreamed stuff in Dgs just in time!

10 hours ago, Winter said:

So like Seekers will be able to go invisible in battle mode when ever they want? as not seeing a stun like rogues on base skills and you did say "using tactical tricks".

whenever they want?

hm.. I wouldn't say so due to some obvious variables as cooldown, stun effect and so on :)

6 hours ago, Altolas said:

so it means no horror and snow ?

Not for now, there will be still this year

6 hours ago, NotSoBlurr said:

Event is more important. Pls continue horror circus. 

Horror circus isn't discarded from the game, it's going to happen in October so players may have time to build up their new classes for the upcoming events.

2 hours ago, Willian Fox said:

já tem o link do serve teste?

2 hours ago, GokuBlack said:

We will have test server?

When? ❤

1 hour ago, Mewingdrip said:

Test server link pls? :biggrin:

The first episode of the testing will take place on Tuesday, 05.30.2017, at around 12:30 GMT .
The test client is available only on Android and PC. Links will be posted here

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Charmer gets magical + cloth armor

this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad

By the way, could you make arena rewards for iintermediary levels too? like lv11-12-13-15-17-19 and so on? I mean it's not fair, the level interval is 11-14.. or 17-18, not only 14 or 18. What if some player decides to stay lv13 for some reason? Why wouldn't he get rewards only if he levels up? Please consider this

15 hours ago, Peter_Munk said:

заклинатель5.png Oppression: magic attack dealing damage to an enemy and casting negative effect "Stun" for a certain period. The enemy cannot move nor use skills, damage doesn't remove the effect.

Is this stun going to work like what deathknight has? I mean: only 1 sec stun regardless of the study level of skill? Or stun duration is going to increase with each level?

8 hours ago, Suprememan said:

No Horror Circus or Snow Boundary this year?

Not this summer, still this year.

8 hours ago, wyrm said:

Lil suggestion: Gives a temporary xp bonus for who already got high lvl characters so we can change class better

And miss the opportunity to restart from scratch with your noob friends ? Nah..:P

15 hours ago, Peter_Munk said:

Sentinels

стражикона.png Warden

страж3.png Warden spirit: casts a buff on a character that counts all damage dealt to him. After the buff is removed positive effect "Force shield" is casted on a character. Force shield absorbs a certain amount of damage dealt to a character.

does this force shield depend on the dmg dealt to him?

10 hours ago, maruseshou said:

tayleeo right, better try balance game than update new hero dk very op just keep spamming skill no need high amped. Think again before do something

13 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

peter..will there be skill adjustments in coming update? i think some of the expert skills have become completely useless.

The priority at the moment are the new classes

7 hours ago, Altolas said:

it means the summon beast cant move?

Not sure if it works similar as a totem or minion, we will figure out today in the test server :)

I had this weird dream last night in which peter created another topic announcing that horror&circus will be back for a week lmao.

13 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

there gonna be legendary achievemnts right? example: first seeker lvl 26 and lvl28

I wouldn't wait for lvl26. For lvl28, however, If there was no such achievement I'd unhesitatingly report as a bug!! :D

4 hours ago, Perfecto245 said:

Al leer esto me dan ganas de volver a jugar... @Akasha le has enseñado español a Peter? 

Peter es un gato astuto, nadie puede enseñarle! jaja

45 minutes ago, Pixel said:

I had this weird dream last night in which peter created another topic announcing that horror&circus will be back for a week lmao.

I had the weird dream that in the event chests there will be potions xp 150%, vamp and reflection runes, rage and cooldown crystals, new relics, all together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

16 minutes ago, Joshua Tabaco said:

If there'll be no horror and snow, I hope there'll be contest here in the forum atleast. (notice me senpai)

I'm afraid there won't be any contests. I have suggested a couple of days ago, unsuccessfully :(

56 minutes ago, James Woodward said:

My thoughts :drinks:

Was hoping to get a peek inside the game xD So disappointed :D:D

Edited by Mewingdrip
typo

I stopped playing like a year ago, and tomorrow is my birthday, SO THIS IS BASICALLY THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER xD 
Devs thanks for hard work :3 and thanks for making me interested in this game again :3

Just now, Ayvar said:

I stopped playing like a year ago, and tomorrow is my birthday, SO THIS IS BASICALLY THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER xD 
Devs thanks for hard work :3 and thanks for making me interested in this game again :3

[message from tomorrow] Happy birthday! :)

Just now, Peter_Munk said:

[message from tomorrow] Happy birthday! :)

I didnt know you guys can travel trough time, and thanks, just wanna be sure to tell you that you are doing great job and that this games never stops surprising you :3

Just now, Ayvar said:

I didnt know you guys can travel trough time, and thanks, just wanna be sure to tell you that you are doing great job and that this games never stops surprising you :3

Oh please, stahp it :) 

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

, we will figure out today in the test server

Test server ! Today ! 

Edited by UK

In test server we are supposed to start the new chars from lv1? Would be cool if we would get a high lv char of each so we can test skills, expert skills and evrything else. We apreciate the 500 mcoins, 200k gold and the 1mcoin disscount on obli books but they are kinda useless if you are lv1. Would apreciate a thought thrown into this. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Mewingdrip said:

In test server we are supposed to start the new chars from lv1? Would be cool if we would get a high lv char of each so we can test skills, expert skills and evrything else. We apreciate the 500 mcoins, 200k gold and the 1mcoin disscount on obli books but they are kinda useless if you are lv1. Would apreciate a thought thrown into this. Thank you!

If you read and translate on their post on Russian forum they said there will be an exp given so that we can level up to the level you decided later, and price for obli books will be 1mc. Correct me if I'm wrong..

Just now, Justin Bieber said:

Im just wondering if u win arena season with Charmer wich greatness accesory you will get and wich armor? Magic dmg or dmg and cloth or heavy armor?

It's like the 10th time I am answering this on this thread :) Cloth armor and magical accessories until we make a proper system where you can choose your reward yourself.

53 minutes ago, Skstorm said:

If you read and translate on their post on Russian forum they said there will be an exp given so that we can level up to the level you decided later, and price for obli books will be 1mc. Correct me if I'm wrong..

Did they mention anything about expert skills though? I guess it would be just the 5 basic ones ...