[2017.05.29] Update Warspear Online 7.0: New Heroes. Preview

Peter_Munk

5 minutes ago, Tayleeo said:

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON GIVING MCS MORE STUNS THAN THEY NEED 

EXTREMELY unfair for elf rangers who have no stun "shot",  rather, a useless melee stun which results in their death. 

We don't need another pala class. 

We don't need a damage-over-time class that's worse than rogue. 

We need you to re-balance pvp and all the over powered stuns that mc side has. 

Why do you hate us elves so much?

Can you explain that to me, an elf player who's invested thousands of dollars into i this game? I feel like I'm PAYING TO LOSE along with many other elves. 

Why not just joining mc side if u consider elf side as so shitty?

5 minutes ago, Tayleeo said:

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON GIVING MCS MORE STUNS THAN THEY NEED 

EXTREMELY unfair for elf rangers who have no stun "shot",  rather, a useless melee stun which results in their death. 

We don't need another pala class. 

We don't need a damage-over-time class that's worse than rogue. 

We need you to re-balance pvp and all the over powered stuns that mc side has. 

Why do you hate us elves so much?

Can you explain that to me, an elf player who's invested thousands of dollars into i this game? I feel like I'm PAYING TO LOSE along with many other elves. 

You haven´t even seen the classes so how can you say that seekers will be worse rogues? How can you say that Warden will be the same as Paladin? I complain too, actually quite a lot, but only after I get shit together and not before I even know the actual data.

3 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

Good luck trying to equip him properly this way without making just mediocre healer or useless tank without agro.

Good point.

Though I wish elves had this chance too, a class that can equip cloth and heavy, staffs and melee. It's cool with big potential.

заклинатель2.png Combat healing: instantly restores a certain amount of health point of a character or an ally and casts positive effect "Healing" that gradually restores health points during a cert

Are those 2 different heal types in one skill? Like, instant regeneration and then heal over time?

Just now, Gladiator said:

Good point.

Though I wish elves had this chance too, a class that can equip cloth and heavy, staffs and melee. It's cool with big potential.

заклинатель2.png Combat healing: instantly restores a certain amount of health point of a character or an ally and casts positive effect "Healing" that gradually restores health points during a cert

Are those 2 different heal types in one skill? Like, instant regeneration and then heal over time?

1. Paladin is almost there, except for staffs.

2. It looks like the same heal shaman has...

2 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Good point.

yea like whhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

3 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

1. Paladin is almost there, except for staffs.

2. It looks like the same heal shaman has...

Why not then allow paladins to wear cloth (and possibly staffs).

don't mean to be a pain here but this hasn't addressed any of the current in game issues. Firstly in the update statement it says that

1 hour ago, Peter_Munk said:

Charmer will have skills of AoE damage and control, the lack of which is so strong on the Legion side during the battles for territories.

so were forgetting about locks ability with 6 ppl to block a whole army from moving? Or rogues being able to move undetected to a flag and hit it without detection?

Secondly the main issue is the in game balancing, its already unbalanced when u removed counters power rangers blessing and upgrade mc skills, most elf classes cant stand up to a rogue ambush or a lock stun cycle or a barbs full stun cycle or a shamans blind and totem and running although it would seem the developers seems to not have noticed :! for example barbs skill cycle, full stun cycle and an immunity to controlling affects, then locks with their constant skill blocks and stuns. im starting to think the devs who actually play this game don't even play elfs, we just get left to the crumbs off the table whenever money gets spent on development. How many good updates have us elfs had? 1? the introduction of expert skills.

5 minutes ago, Jackb said:

don't mean to be a pain here but this hasn't addressed any of the current in game issues. Firstly in the update statement it says that

so were forgetting about locks ability with 6 ppl to block a whole army from moving? Or rogues being able to move undetected to a flag and hit it without detection?

Secondly the main issue is the in game balancing, its already unbalanced when u removed counters power rangers blessing and upgrade mc skills, most elf classes cant stand up to a rogue ambush or a lock stun cycle or a barbs full stun cycle or a shamans blind and totem and running although it would seem the developers seems to not have noticed :! for example barbs skill cycle, full stun cycle and an immunity to controlling affects, then locks with their constant skill blocks and stuns. im starting to think the devs who actually play this game don't even play elfs, we just get left to the crumbs off the table whenever money gets spent on development. How many good updates have us elfs had? 1? the introduction of expert skills.

this is so true

How many times does it have to be said, this game is being balanced for PvE and not PvP. :facepalm:

Well great update.. so excited... i think its time to introduce Wands DEVs.. Wands will be 1h magic weapon with lesser amount of magic dmg cd and any other bonus... So that can be used with shild.. I think its time to gear up again.. 

Edited by Knighsou

1 hour ago, Peter_Munk said:

AoE damage and control, the lack of which is so strong on the Legion side 

Seriously? AoE damage lacking, yes, but lacking in AoE CONTROL?  You couldn't be more WRONG. Now try seeing it from ours here in elf side. 

Lack of AoE control here is so bad it makes me wonder if you're blind or if you favour the mountain clan. 

54 minutes ago, TheCabbage said:

Please give each account 2 character slots more. I don't want to delete any of my heroes to test these new classes. (Edit: Thank you!)

Peeter think at this first, than u can update it!

Thanks for solving the bow/xbow issue.

But I assume horror and snow wont return this anniversary? That makes me really sad for some reason.

Thank you peter ,this is what i've been waiting for... But without halloween and snow its going to be boring ... Any gifts for us? :tongue::good:

Just now, Gagikralj said:

Thank you peter ,this is what i've been waiting for... But without halloween and snow its going to be boring ... Any gifts for us? :tongue::good:

I think this is more important than some temporary event once again :) Gifts? Of course. 

Just now, Peter_Munk said:

I think this is more important than some temporary event once again :) Gifts? Of course. 

Oh i thought horror & snow + 4 new classes.

Guess i gotta wait for a few more months to collect some dmg gear for my hunter. 

2 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

Yay i like gifts ^_^ 

Yea i like that too but we miss those events :D

1 minute ago, darkme said:

Oh i thought horror & snow + 4 new classes.

Guess i gotta wait for a few more months to collect some dmg gear for my hunter. 

Yeah, horror circus is going to be soon enough anyway :) 

1 minute ago, Peter_Munk said:

I think this is more important than some temporary event once again

Exactly!

Btw I have one point that I'd like to point out if I may.

искатель4.png Exasperation: increases character's autoattack damage while the skill is active, each autoattack reduces the enemy's movement speed for a certain period. The skill constantly consumes energy.

Why would decreasing enemy's movement speed be a good thing for melee class? I think this secondary buff is pretty useless, it'd make more sense to increase the character's attack speed or something, since it is using daggers or 2handed weapons, which both go well with speed. And making the enemy slower with hitting is impossible if you can't reach him, so I don't see the point in it.

2 minutes ago, Sylwester Rumak said:

Very important question what a rewards got charmer from sreba? Msgic acccesories and light armour .?

If I understand your question, he gets magical items and light armor until this system is changed so you can choose yourself.

Just now, Sai Chandra said:

expert skills will be shown in release note?

Si, senor!