Bug found Secret Reserves (VIDEO)

The video above explain how the bug works. It's an old bug, but i couldnt find a post or video about this. 

I don't know if I fully get what's going on but I think there is no bug, the regeneration is double your calculations because you're not in fight mode - in fight mode regeneration is halved. So basically for fairer gameplay, this skill must be nerfed. It's crazy broken. I don't understand why it was buffed in the beginning...

Edited by Gladiator

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I don't know if I fully get what's going on but I think there is no bug, the regeneration is double your calculations because you're not in fight mode - in fight mode regeneration is halved. So basically for fairer gameplay, this skill must be nerfed. It's crazy broken. I don't understand why it was buffed in the beginning...

Before when you were in battle mode, regeneration was divided by 2, and when you left battle mode, it was back to normal. After they improved the skill, it was removed ... or they should. 

The only thing they should have done at the beginning was not to split the regeneration in half, and then reduce the interval between one cure and another. It makes no sense for a tanker to heal more than any other class ... Healling more than the shaman's totem inclusive. I just want a fair game for everyone. :)

Reported to one of our devs, hopefully it may be fixed before the upcoming update. Depends pretty much on the amount of work there at the moment, but I'm sure you will be patient, considering that the bug has been quite convenient :D

wtf 2000 heal no crit :ohmy:

I knew the skill was good, if not op, but this is crazy. I thought maximum was like 1k heal

I understand better why ppl want it to be nerfed

Seriously even if 1k isn't that broken? Casually getting 7k extra HP... 

You know what's funny? Paladins' basic HP is lower than all other tanks because we can heal. As if this is not a heal skill, heck I need to heal 7 times with max magic to get that HP.

You can't balance when you have a broken logic.  

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Seriously even if 1k isn't that broken? Casually getting 7k extra HP... 

You know what's funny? Paladins' basic HP is lower than all other tanks because we can heal. As if this is not a heal skill, heck I need to heal 7 times with max magic to get that HP.

You can't balance when you have a broken logic.  

1k max means 500hp for normal heal (for hp rege it seems to me logic of it heals 1k when off fight). Remember this is an expert skill, and with 440hp regen normal i don't think 500heal is too much, even 7times. Also DK reserves activate only when low hp, while pala can heal whenever he wants, and can heal other ppl.

Moreover to get 440hp rege u have to sacrifice a lot: take armour sets with hp regen and no def, enchant cloack and amulet with hp rege and not LS or solidity, shield with hp rege and not block, take rings with hp rege, use healing pots and scrolls and no power card and invigorating smash.

Well idk i haven't used reserves yet, and this is the first time i really see it's potential. But less than 500hp rege per tick at 4/4 with 440 hp rege?? seriously i don't think my logic is broken it would become almost like BD counter.

Edit: i agree pala hp is quite low for a tank and it's annoying, i agree u always have to sacrifice smth to make use of ur other abilities: dmg and heal with spear vs def and stun with shield. Pala is my favourite class and honestly i'd like it to be buffed a bit, hp and expert shield buff would be nice.

Still i think it does quite well in game (way better than it used to anyway, except perhaps before banner split:biggrin:)

But honestly i think the nerf u want for reserves is too high.

Edited by Pecleb

• 2 months later...

Hai.

Firstly, u must know secret reserve working depend on hp regen. If u watch on that video, that guy have 300+ hp regen. And his skill secret reserve is 4/4. So its acceptable if he got regen like that. 

Secondly, secret reserve only working every 5 minutes. I repeat, 5 minutes!

Thirdly, DK must sacrifice to ench life steal on amulet, cape and ring if them want get maximun regen. Trust me, if DK not ench fully regen on accesory + not have buff hp regen from guild its very imposibble DK can get 150 hp regen. Secret reserve will be useless to DK. 

Forthly, secret reserve working in two ways. When you hp under 30% and 15%. With hp balance 30%, DK totally will get destroy by opponet if them cant make time to hold enemy and get regen for a moment.

I hope GM will stop making same mistake like what happened to rogue after them got nerf.

This just my opinion as user DK. 

Ilknightll

US Server

12 minutes ago, Speedom said:

That's crazy high yo

Meanwhile your Seeker with 4/4 inner rage gets 25% power when HP low  :fuck_that: and not a single stun/silence like all DKs have. I would be mad if i were you xD

Edited by koszpl

2 hours ago, koszpl said:

Meanwhile your Seeker with 4/4 inner rage gets 25% power when HP low  :fuck_that: and not a single stun/silence like all DKs have. I would be mad if i were you xD

Reason I don't do arena at all.. I can't sneak a kill since everything depends on auto attack. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ٢٨‏/٩‏/٢٠١٧ at 4:09 AM, Shannuu said:

Healing 2k+1k. Better let DK be the only class in Forshaken , they tank, highdamage , and now they Heal Crazy. :D

this dk took damage from statue in arena that statue don't put you in battlemode, in battlemode all hp/energy regen get cut in half

meaning that dk should heal 1k hp, its still a lot, but look at his hp regen "360" i can't imagine anything else to happen, he dedicated all his

gear to get hp regen then secret reserve to be 4/4 and accessories to have hp regen, also he used hp regen potions and scrolls, maybe also guild regen skill, this entire dk was built around hp regen, and with all this hp regen ofc he will get that high regen from secret reserve

Edited by FakeUser

54 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

this dk took damage from statue in arena that statue don't put you in battlemode, in battlemode all hp/energy regen get cut in half

meaning that dk should heal 1k hp, its still a lot, but look at his hp regen "360" i can't imagine anything else to happen, he dedicated all his

gear to get hp regen then secret reserve to be 4/4 and accessories to have hp regen, also he used hp regen potions and scrolls, maybe also guild regen skill, this entire dk was built around hp regen, and with all this hp regen ofc he will get that high regen from secret reserve

The problem is the +2057 normal heal, not crit, from the reserve at the beginning I think. I agree with the rest of your comment.

6 minutes ago, Omercix said:

The problem is the +2057 normal heal

yes that's the problem, that 2057 happened because the dk was not attacked by a player/mob that statue was not considered as attacking the character

he could change weapon, armor, and costume although he is attacked by the statue, the same thing happen in the new seals area by the spikes in it, they deal damage to you

but do not considered as attacking you, thus you are not in battlemode, however if in battlemode by getting attacked by one of the players that 2057 will be cut in half resulting

in 1028 or something like that, my point is, its not a bug, and if a dk was built entirely for 1 skill he will get a disadvantage for it

On another note i don't see anyone talking about dk saturation skill, people don't know how op it is yet:hmm:

i have full horror accessorizes with saturation 4/4 and i reach 38.6% health steal, i steal 100-300 in normal attack depends on how much defense the enemy have

my skills do 300 or more, 500 if crits, not to mention sharp shadow which steal 20% at 1/4 which get me to over 50% from normal life steal and the skill

getting me like 600 steal on normal attack and over 1k steal if crit, because of my high magical damage, and yet they say dk don't use magic like pala:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

to add over that, i have blood devourer relic which with 10% chance give me 20% more steal on my thorns, getting to 58% steal on that ability, yeah 58%

also the curse relic give me health steal if someone uses an ability for more health steal:pin5:

if dk are anything, they are vampires

now that a dk entirely dedicated to health steal

also if steel hurricane with punch of enemy's around me get me tons of steal, guess people too busy talking about secret reserve:haha:

Edited by FakeUser

1 minute ago, FakeUser said:

On another note i don't see anyone talking about dk saturation skill, people don't know how op it is yet:hmm:

i have full horror accessorizes with saturation 4/4 and i reach 38.6% health steal, i steal 100-300 in normal attack depends on how much defense the enemy have

my skills do 300 or more, 500 if crits, not to mention sharp shadow which steal 20% at 1/4 which get me to over 50% from normal life steal and the skill

getting me like 600 steal on normal attack and over 1k steal if crit, because of my high magical damage, and yet they say dk don't use magic like pala:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

also if steel hurricane with punch of enemy's around me get me tons of steal, guess people too busy talking about secret reserve:haha:

People know how OP it is and how OP DK/Charmer/Warlock are.. but most are busy complaining about barbarians, they are whole new level bullshit on PvP. The developer that does balance changues has too much work to do :pin7:

Just now, koszpl said:

People know how OP it is and how OP DK/Charmer/Warlock are.. but most are busy complaining about barbarians, they are whole new level bullshit on PvP. The developer that does balance changues has too much work to do :pin7:

i don't see it op, i worked my entire time playing in this game for that steal, i scarified skills like blow of slience, sharp shadow, hp regen and secret reserve, stuns, i worked for one thing and one thing only health steal, yet i can't kill this list of classes

druid, priest, warlock, ranger, mage, necro, shaman, you know why?, because i can't even freaking hit them, i don't have much stuns to stop them, or skills to damage them

2 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

i don't see it op, i worked my entire time playing in this game for that steal, i scarified skills like blow of slience, sharp shadow, hp regen and secret reserve, stuns, i worked for one thing and one thing only health steal, yet i can't kill this list of classes

druid, priest, warlock, ranger, mage, necro, shaman, you know why?, because i can't even freaking hit them, i don't have much stuns to stop them, or skills to damage them

Maybe there is a right balanced build, i dont know.  Atleast you will be OP on melee PvP

6 hours ago, FakeUser said:

The problem is, if i was in battle mode and left the area (leaving the battle mode as well) my dk would heal only 1k... this bug was making it double. 

Edit: Yes, i'm with all the possible buffs, cause my idea was to show the maximum reg on this bug. 

Edited by SplendorBR

12 hours ago, SplendorBR said:

my idea was to show the maximum reg on this bug. 

again its not a bug this is how secret reserve should worked with that high hp regen

the statue never put you in battlemode thus your regen never been cut in half, even if you left it attack range

the regeneration from secret reserve get determent from the moment the skill get activated

meaning if it get activated outside battlemode then all the following from it will be 2k even if you get in battlemode then

else if it was activated in battlemode then all following regen will be 1k even if you left battlemode or the area, at least this is how the skill work for me

i can't see this skill getting more than 3k hp regen max outside battlemode even from the higher regen dk

also i can't find a way for a dk to make this skill start without being battlemode else from these statues and spikes in arena

Edited by FakeUser

2 hours ago, FakeUser said:

again its not a bug this is how secret reserve should worked with that high hp regen

the statue never put you in battlemode thus your regen never been cut in half, even if you left it attack range

the regeneration from secret reserve get determent from the moment the skill get activated

meaning if it get activated outside battlemode then all the following from it will be 2k even if you get in battlemode then

else if it was activated in battlemode then all following regen will be 1k even if you left battlemode or the area, at least this is how the skill work for me

i can't see this skill getting more than 3k hp regen max outside battlemode even from the higher regen dk

also i can't find a way for a dk to make this skill start without being battlemode else from these statues and spikes in arena

You're not understanding me... 

1k heal (no battle mode)

500 heal (battle mode)

2k (bug)...

before i spend 1 oblivion boom to record this video, i tested the bug many times.

45 minutes ago, SplendorBR said:

You're not understanding me... 

1k heal (no battle mode)

500 heal (battle mode)

2k (bug)...

before i spend 1 oblivion boom to record this video, i tested the bug many times.

i wish you recorded the skill work in battlemode, to see how it work in battle mode, because this is how i see it working

2k heal (no battle mode)

1k heal(battle mode)

but we didn't see you use it in battle mode, so unfortunately we can't see how much it do in battle mode which should be 1k a tick

because if your heal is 360 there is no freaking way it do only 500 in battle mode, that's too low for it

i saw dks with 200-250 hp regen do more that 500 regen in battle mode

Edited by FakeUser

43 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Shhhhh be quiet or devs nerf this :biggrin:

meh, let them nerf this skill because dk have many builds and strategy to use, if secret reserve get nerfed, we use health steal build, if that also get nerfed, we use stun build, if that also get nerfed we use defense build, if that also get nerfed we use aoe skills build

that's why i think dk is the most fun and good class, and instead of nerfing dk i think other class should be like dk

3 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

meh, let them nerf this skill because dk have many builds and strategy to use, if secret reserve get nerfed, we use health steal build, if that also get nerfed, we use stun build, if that also get nerfed we use defense build, if that also get nerfed we use aoe skills build

that's why i think dk is the most fun and good class, and instead of nerfing dk i think other class should be like dk

But if these get nerfed then all dks will have same kind of build. Now theres atleast some unique builds

Just now, Jcbreff said:

But if these get nerfed then all dks will have same kind of build. Now theres atleast some unique builds

yeah..., nerf dks as much as you want, because we will always find a great build, or combine multiable skills

2 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

yeah..., nerf dks as much as you want, because we will always find a great build, or combine multiable skills

So u saying that nerf dont affect dks as much as other classes?

On 29/09/2017 at 11:24 PM, FakeUser said:

Bro, what are u saying , i myself pvped many DKs and was stunned to see that one of them healed 2005! + 1000 (critic Heal + normal heal) , his health was full so he didn't received heal further. Dont you think thats crazy heal in PvP?

I mean that disheartening for opponent :D , you somehow bring DK's health to 1300-1500 and then they Heal full , that's bizarre :D . In few pvps , i have seen them healing crazy at 200-300 health :P . 

Edited by Shannuu

6 minutes ago, Shannuu said:

barbs and was stunned to see that one of them healer 2005! + 1000

i am confused did you meant barb fighting a dk, and if so

i had Secret reserve sense its release and i never had that bug, also in the video the skill did not do that, just keep in mind that this dk had every possible regeneration buff on him

the skill cooldown is really high reaching more than 3min, my point is and what i said in the topic you quoted is that it is not a bug this is how the skill should of worked, he did not heal 2 times, and if you don't have high health, then this skill will be activated at 1000hp or less which you will die before it do anything

edit : and lets face it no one will pvp you if you have scrolls and pots on, they will wait for them to end, which will drop the hp regen

Edited by FakeUser

31 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

i am confused did you meant barb fighting a dk, and if so

i had Secret reserve sense its release and i never had that bug, also in the video the skill did not do that, just keep in mind that this dk had every possible regeneration buff on him

the skill cooldown is really high reaching more than 3min, my point is and what i said in the topic you quoted is that it is not a bug this is how the skill should of worked, he did not heal 2 times, and if you don't have high health, then this skill will be activated at 1000hp or less which you will die before it do anything

edit : and lets face it no one will pvp you if you have scrolls and pots on, they will wait for them to end, which will drop the hp regen

My bad , i meant dk , i mistakenly wrote Barb. Actually i was pvping a dk .