Top Players Overall In 2017 - US-Sapphire

Morgana

Hello guys!

As I have noticed, the last discussion about the top players on US-Sapphire was in 2015 and it looked like people were having fun discussing and nominating players which they consider to be the best and since so much time has passed, many old players left, many new players came, I though it would be nice to see who made it into the top players within the last 2 years! 

Well, I don't know how many are going to join this discussion but if there are enough nominees of both, MCs and Elves, I would like to start a poll later on where you can officially vote for the best in your opinion. Please, nominate players if you really think that they deserve to be in the rankings and not because they are your friends. Players who are nominating themselves won't be counted in.

P.S. We are looking for the best players OVERALL, so we are not looking for someone who's an arena beast or who is the most op dungeon spammer, neither for the most talented in pvp only. The nominees should be good at each category!! 

Have fun and good luck to everyone :)

Soo my nominees are

Mages:

-Aladdeen

-Skynete

-Urgoits 

Paladins:

-Mrchamba

-Gladiatoor

Priests:

-Behappyy

-Elwinoa

-Qimi

Rangers:

-Nessah (though he's quite inactive atm)

-Alejanbro

Bladedancers:

-Swagathero

-Myouren

-Psipsi

Druids:

-Sidharths

-Xshamyy

Deathknights:

-Dopknight

-Stuns

Shamans:

-Xxdeaathxx

-Juliete

-Trumpsty (dunno how to spell him)

-Buuuu

Rogues:

-Shockboner

Of course I don't know how well everyone is playing so I just nominated people that I really know for their playing style who are mostly from my guild .-. And since I'm not a MC player I can't judge them too well as well.

Edited by Julie

Many names missing , best players can't be named only by these parameters also .. you can't define a best player . that's bare personal opinion I think . there have been many nice players and in some classes I see just 1 name :p . There have been many legendary rangers druids bds . But if you are talking about only 2017 period .. and not before .. still nesah did nothing . shock also . if you refer since past there are many good players gone through and none referred. 

Edited by heavybowus

25 minutes ago, heavybowus said:

Many names missing , best players can't be named only by these parameters also .. you can't define a best player . that's bare personal opinion I think . there have been many nice players and in some classes I see just 1 name :p . There have been many legendary rangers druids bds . But if you are talking about only 2017 period .. and not before .. still nesah did nothing . shock also . if you refer since past there are many good players gone through and none referred. 

It's just a discussion.

Edited by Raezer

OH MY GOODNESS I said post your own nominees xd Not that you have to agree with mine, just post your own. And those Players should be active @Gladiator

1 hour ago, heavybowus said:

Swag Sidd and I did a test with Nessah in 2017 and it turned out that he's pretty op. And yes, we are talking about the Players now and not about those ones who played last year. Just nominate your own suggestions

Edited by Julie

3 hours ago, Julie said:

Σwag Sidd and I did a test with Nessah in 2017 and it turned out that he's pretty op. And yes, we are talking about the Players now and not about those ones who played last year. Just nominate your own suggestions

I believe elie always good here as a paladin , oldest from all those and a dedicated leader . i can call him an able , pro for me doesnt exist is a very general term .i call able ikanuzz ,, i dont go with only higher levels . An able is ale , he has guts and pretty skilled in all ways . Nessah and shock arent active and they dont participate kuch other than paying cash to guild. Thai is also good but stupid .. generally some people that can make it in the game without paying get the honor personally . Psi has paid but the time she spends is huge to nominate her in this . Thats my opinion 

18 minutes ago, heavybowus said:

I believe elie always good here as a paladin , oldest from all those and a dedicated leader . i can call him an able , pro for me doesnt exist is a very general term .i call able ikanuzz ,, i dont go with only higher levels . An able is ale , he has guts and pretty skilled in all ways . Nessah and shock arent active and they dont participate kuch other than paying cash to guild. Thai is also good but stupid .. generally some people that can make it in the game without paying get the honor personally . Psi has paid but the time she spends is huge to nominate her in this . Thats my opinion 

Elie isn't active and quit for a year, that's why I didn't nominate him. And being a top player is not about how much money you spend, you can still be a skilled one like Pepsi. It's about the best players depending on how well they  can handle a class and not on how much money they spent...Money isn't equal to skill

I've quit this game last few weeks but I did play 1year after many breaks.

I've seen the good players some average amps that may be best in other aspects like pvp dgs or overall as a player, so here's my top picks(in my own opinion):

DK: Dopknight

Whendy

Stuns

Shaman: xxdeaathxx

Mahdik(dk if its spelt right)

Trumpstyx

Rogues: (many active old players before left the game so quite hard to choose good rogues to date)

Haten(bit inactive and outdated)

Barb: Pvpfroze

Inar

Cristianoi

Necro: Negativism(inactive and gone shit but one of the beast before) 

Warlock: I see many dick names but they aren't the best lol

Reaperlock idk his new ign but he's lvl20 atm

Lennojx

Paladin : Gladiatoor

(We've got many +10 paladins right now like chamba but they aren't skilled as glad so)

Mage: Skynete (definitely op so hes right to be on top)

Aladdeen 

Urgoits

Priest: I've not seen much priests on cave nor arena. But I'm sure there's quite op out there

Behappy 

Bladedancer: Swagathero

Myouren

Ikanuzz

Druid: xshammy

Dozy

Ranger: Alejanbro

I can name many old ones but yea it is intended for active players :)

8 hours ago, Julie said:

Elie isn't active and quit for a year, that's why I didn't nominate him. And being a top player is not about how much money you spend, you can still be a skilled one like Pepsi. It's about the best players depending on how well they  can handle a class and not on how much money they spent...Money isn't equal to skill

Ja, gibs ihm richtich :drinks:

13 hours ago, Julie said:

bq43.gif

14 hours ago, heavybowus said:

bq74.gif

39 minutes ago, lallouss said:

bq43.gif

bq74.gif

HA! loser.

No seriously though, one does not simply put glad on the list without zeus, but I think it's her opinion anyway.

I'd make my own list but it's boring, and being a top player now isn't like it was before, it got pretty easier now.

Druid :

Shamy

Dozy

BD :

Swag

Myo

Ika

Ranger :

Ale

Viper

Priest :

Behappy

Mage :

Sky

Ala

Urgo

Pala :

Glad

Coldstar

Itachi/Chamba

DK : 

Dop

Stuns

Wlock : 

Idk the exact wlocks or i forgot names

Necro : 

Idk any 

Barb : 

Firemastar

Rogue : 

I met gankers only xd and i forgot names 

Shaman : 

Deaath

Buuu

Edited by Lady Livi

I nominate Zeus :3 

He is good at PVP, but i know nothing about PVE, but I do not think that he sucks in it.^^

I once read he does not use any money on this game, because he can not buy Coins in his country...respect! :o

And most IMPORTANT!: I like him, because he is funny :3

16 hours ago, Psipsi said:

Lol none love my bd :tongue:

There are so many bd's its very easy for many to be miss.

And to be fair let these new ws player get some light we dont always have to remind everyone of the same pros. Even tho i love the classic pros :D always respect them.

Btw these best player topics never get old always a good way to get a debate going lol 

Edited by KingCree

9 hours ago, Dieinpeace said:

I nominate Zeus :3 

He is good at PVP, but i know nothing about PVE, but I do not think that he sucks in it.^^

I once read he does not use any money on this game, because he can not buy Coins in his country...respect! :o

And most IMPORTANT!: I like him, because he is funny :3

bq21.gifbq32.gif

Well I made a little list, I guess it's a bit different? I focused on people that get less attention, not the ordinary people that everyone knows.

My top selections are:

Mage: Gunpowder, Urgoits            (No extraordinary gears here, just skills)

Priest: Elwinoa            (Average amp, quick support reflexes)

Paladin: Noxim, Tankmax, Buffguyx          (They latter two have nice builds, Noxim is pretty good arena partner)

Bladedancers: Kalamata            (Oldie goldie)

Druid: Looking for someone

Ranger: Looking for someone

Shaman: Kitige, Inq         (Very interesting and unique skill builds, didn't see any Shamans like them)

Rogue: Looking for someone

Barbarian: Looking for someone

Deathknight: Rassmarine, Stuns, Totoybatoh           (Good with timing skills. Not relying on a broken skill - Reserve)

Warlock: Lennojx       (Too stronk, even when he was lvl14 he'd kick lvl26s+ ass)

Necromancer: Lloco   (Very good necro, totally would kick ass. He's actually very low amped, I was surprised after I inspected him)

8 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Well I made a little list, I guess it's a bit different? I focused on people that get less attention, not the ordinary people that everyone knows.

My top selections are:

Mage: Gunpowder, Urgoits            (No extraordinary gears here, just skills)

Priest: Elwinoa            (Average amp, quick support reflexes)

Paladin: Noxim, Tankmax, Buffguyx          (They latter two have nice builds, Noxim is pretty good arena partner)

Bladedancers: Kalamata            (Oldie goldie)

Druid: Looking for someone

Ranger: Looking for someone

Shaman: Kitige, Inq         (Very interesting and unique skill builds, didn't see any Shamans like them)

Rogue: Looking for someone

Barbarian: Looking for someone

Deathknight: Rassmarine, Stuns, Totoybatoh           (Good with timing skills. Not relying on a broken skill - Reserve)

Warlock: Lennojx       (Too stronk, even when he was lvl14 he'd kick lvl26s+ ass)

Necromancer: Lloco   (Very good necro, totally would kick ass. He's actually very low amped, I was surprised after I inspected him)

Love it feel in those blanks tho lol 

I think is hard make a list for me now....Top player...ok...but for what? PVP or PVE? We consider Guild Buff or not? if with pvp you can have an opinion...for PVE is hard...i don't play with pala o DK in Dg....idk how they farm... Exemple DK: for PVP: Wendi - STUNS - but both make a massive stun skillset and no good for PVE ... I Focus on PVP and arena ACTIVE PLAYER in my opinion. 

Druid (hard make an opinion...any have the same circle stun) : Kiyanhunt - Dozy - Xshamy

BD :Swag - Ikanuzz - Skillex - Psipsi

Ranger : Alejandro - Viper

Priest : idk really

Mage : Skynete - Urgoits

Pala : Mrchamba - Gladiator - Itachi

DK : Wendi - Dop - Stuns

Wlock : Lennojx - lethal

Necro : Liwyatan - Lloco

Barb : Firemastar - Barbqueen

Rogue (If active): Shockboner - Badidea 

Shaman : Deaath - Trump - Mahdi - Slrdmgx

• Morgana featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea cus being pro at a class takes couple of weeks.

Oh wait, it is enough to go full +10.

Edited by Gladiator

On 7/6/2017 at 2:36 PM, Turtle said:

But what about the new classes?...

Eh you gonna have to wait on that since new classes waiting on the last 2 expert skills to make the build they actually want.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

We need of these for eu :cray:

Please don't create a new topic like this for Emerald. 

Only Magna and Karma heroes (elf side) are too OP... :happy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/28/2017 at 9:59 AM, Morgana said:

Soo my nominees are

Mages:

-Aladdeen

-Skynete

-Urgoits 

Paladins:

-Mrchamba

-Gladiatoor

Priests:

-Behappyy

-Elwinoa

-Qimi

Rangers:

-Nessah (though he's quite inactive atm)

-Alejanbro

Bladedancers:

-Swagathero

-Myouren

-Psipsi

Druids:

-Sidharths

-Xshamyy

Deathknights:

-Dopknight

-Stuns

Shamans:

-Xxdeaathxx

-Juliete

-Trumpsty (dunno how to spell him)

-Buuuu

Rogues:

-Shockboner

Of course I don't know how well everyone is playing so I just nominated people that I really know for their playing style who are mostly from my guild .-. And since I'm not a MC player I can't judge them too well as well.

I would like to see an updated version of this topic 🤣