Craft experience not being shown

Kaleidoscope

While it seems to work for everybody my gf cant get the exp to be shown in the info channel when a craft job is completed, only the name of the crafted item pops-up. Her client version is up to date. If you need the device (phone) model info, I can provide.

@Raezer

-

Hello there! Is it Windows Phone 8.1 or similar? If so, Daria told me that they're aware of the bug (when it isn't being shown at all) and they're going to fix it asap!

The appropriate is informing the support team her device's operational system/model + game version, providing all details so they may work on it.

Unfortunately they don't have all devices for tests, some errors are identified by reports. Thanks for cooperating!

@Lady Livi 

-

Experience Points earned aren't shown at all (neither in Info chat nor pop-ups or whatever) and is this how is supposed to be? Because I got another info then I'm a little confused. I wouldn't doubt on your answer, though. 

Of course it's not supposed to be like this, players have been asking for a permanent display of experience points, why on earth would they remove the info exp too? Plus Daria said they are aware of the bug, like Akasha mentoined.

Bug only happens on new client then? 

Kinda weird 

Some players just regard it as a normal thing although they want to be able to see the xp :Snorlax: 

Well, if it's a bug, then there should be a fix soon

Edited by Lady Livi

It doesn't to me too and I need to level up my armor equips. 

I don't if to continue to make them or it's only a waste of gold and time because there is a bug :unsure:

On 5/28/2017 at 4:39 PM, Lady Livi said:

Bug only happens on new client then? 

Kinda weird 

Some players just regard it as a normal thing although they want to be able to see the xp :Snorlax: 

Well, if it's a bug, then there should be a fix soon

If it doesn't give the experience info, it works equally when you try to level up in a specific craft. 

I did an experiment trying to make some materials in a level 1 amulet (first time) and the bar has filled a bit. 

So take it easy guys! 

However fix this bug as soon as possible making a screen where the people can know how many experience have been gained just like the hero's info, please :good: