Norlant Aqueducts sploit

wyrm

Morning players, i was messing arround norlant as I do everyday, and found this way to (almost) break the game a lil bit.

I did not used to do aqueducts, i started to fully complete it some days ago, and then i noticed a thing.

You can do the quest, kill the bosses, get the itens (you even have a chance to get good items).

The catch is here, before you report the quest, you cancel it.

But why would i cancel a finished quest wyrmy?

Now you take it again, and to it again, get the itens again, how many times you want to it!

You can do the kill up to 5 mini bosses each time, each one dropping pots, scrolls, and even itens.

Idk if someone noticed it before, probs yes, and maybe aigrind fix it (or not, they never fixed the stealth bug i reported on rogue).

3 hours ago, wyrm said:

Morning players, i was messing arround norlant as I do everyday, and found this way to (almost) break the game a lil bit.

I did not used to do aqueducts, i started to fully complete it some days ago, and then i noticed a thing.

You can do the quest, kill the bosses, get the itens (you even have a chance to get good items).

The catch is here, before you report the quest, you cancel it.

But why would i cancel a finished quest wyrmy?

Now you take it again, and to it again, get the itens again, how many times you want to it!

You can do the kill up to 5 mini bosses each time, each one dropping pots, scrolls, and even itens.

Idk if someone noticed it before, probs yes, and maybe aigrind fix it (or not, they never fixed the stealth bug i reported on rogue).

In old days when there was no ayvondil map more people was messing in norlant. So it means many people doing that quest and if u noticed that u can only kill 1 time each mob in each part of aqueducts , only another person who have the same quest can respawn the mob again , so people started to camp at the mob area  (like the last one mad mechanic ) and farm that mob when other people get there and spawn the mob. It means that you steal their quest items and chance to get drop from that mobs like lvl 13 accesories. Also it is not a bug too , we were doing that at Norlant Hydra quest too , I gather some baits like 10-20 pcs and start to hunt with my pt , I am the only one who has the quest and we call the hydra kill it , then I go to kota cancel quest and take it again. Then repeat the process. 

It's not really a bug. Thing is that you have to accept the quest in town, and then need to port to the aquaducts. If you really want to this for some time you'll prolly get about the same amount of gold like you farmed a mob pt at ayvo. 

21 hours ago, Raezer said:

It's not really a bug. Thing is that you have to accept the quest in town, and then need to port to the aquaducts. If you really want to this for some time you'll prolly get about the same amount of gold like you farmed a mob pt at ayvo. 

indeed, i did say it was a bug though, sploit=/=bug