Skill and item build for shaman

viliusjas

Hey guys so I'm fresh lvl 18 and wanted to ask what items should i buy at what levels? When and what should I upgrade? Normally in MMOs you can take a look at pros and they all have same equips "best one", but here, every single shaman has different equips. So just wamted to ask what do I upgrade at what levels? I got suggestions for talisman of darkness, gt hands and legs, sw body and helmet. Is it good? I got told I could use them until end game.

Next question is what skill order do I go? I know its been asked 100s of times already but most of topics are outdated and/or oriented for pvp. I dont really care about pvp YET. Want to be a pve healer. Where do I put my points? (I know I ducked up with ball)

Screenshot_20170525-091956.png

Screenshot_20170525-091742.png

Screenshot_20170525-091736.png

Screenshot_20170525-091732.png

Screenshot_20170525-091723.png

Screenshot_20170525-091717.png

Screenshot_20170525-091712.png

Screenshot_20170525-091707.png

Screenshot_20170525-091702.png

Screenshot_20170525-091658.png

Screenshot_20170525-091608.png

For the gears it depends on how much gold you have if you are running low on gold just like the 90% of players who start up, just drag yourself with the gears to lv20 and then get Star Wisdom hood and armor. If you could buy some mcoins or somehow manage some more gold then, currently with all those awesome drops the price for kronus boot and gloves (forefathers of dragon set) have taken a dip so its probably the best time to get them. This set you can use till end game and from there on you can decide if you need a change.

For staff get a lv20 blue grade staff (any) amp it a bit perhaps whatever you get for 2 sets of signs. Then when you hit lv26 you can get an end game staff as its pretty costly, at least on the elf side. 

Accessories.. the lv17 ones are fine eventually get the lv20 skyfire rings and later get a lv26 cape and amulet, I like the craft amulet lv24.

Skills .... I'll leave that to the shamans or actually I'd say do what you think is important, you can reset your skills anytime so just mess up and see what skills do.

6 hours ago, UK said:

For the gears it depends on how much gold you have if you are running low on gold just like the 90% of players who start up, just drag yourself with the gears to lv20 and then get Star Wisdom hood and armor. If you could buy some mcoins or somehow manage some more gold then, currently with all those awesome drops the price for kronus boot and gloves (forefathers of dragon set) have taken a dip so its probably the best time to get them. This set you can use till end game and from there on you can decide if you need a change.

For staff get a lv20 blue grade staff (any) amp it a bit perhaps whatever you get for 2 sets of signs. Then when you hit lv26 you can get an end game staff as its pretty costly, at least on the elf side. 

Accessories.. the lv17 ones are fine eventually get the lv20 skyfire rings and later get a lv26 cape and amulet, I like the craft amulet lv24.

Skills .... I'll leave that to the shamans or actually I'd say do what you think is important, you can reset your skills anytime so just mess up and see what skills do.

Thank you a lot, but can you reset skills for free? I thought you need book of oblivion which costs a lot (for me anyways)? And whats your opinion on gt gloves and boots?

1 hour ago, viliusjas said:

Thank you a lot, but can you reset skills for free? I thought you need book of oblivion which costs a lot (for me anyways)? And whats your opinion on gt gloves and boots?

its not free but a book of oblivion costs 15k on a sale day. (when you are at lv26 you can easliy make ~10k per day)

Guiding thread is fine if you plan to stick at 18-20 for some time and depends on how much gold you have, actually I wont really get a GT when i'm leveling up, its just a matter of a week before you hit 21 so why waste gold on something for such short duration.  Kronus on the other hand being costlier but will last you to end game and there isn't a better armor set out there for pve unless you decide to go with the craft pieces but then again you still will need the kronus pieces to give a good base to your hp. So dont rush, get the pieces as you get the gold.

And yea get the lv18 or 19 amulet with HP and magic I dont remember the names but they are pretty cheep and will keep you going till you get the end game accessories. 

Edited by UK

Equipment are a personal choice, you can have many type of combination for a pve, if you want support in DG you must focus on cd and hp (your hp). if you want farm lifesteal - cd - crit.

For skill: hp, earth protection, quake for normal skill, and heal - dmg totem (lvl are your choice) and ancestor's hand (lvl1) for expert.

remember, if you put many heal skill on tank mobs attack you.

Edited by Logrimy