A Problem with dungeons

Ninjer

I dont know if this is the right place but anyway, coming back to the game after a long time, I think I know why i quit in the first place. So today I went on to do the first floor berengar tower quest, we had killed the boss at the end. Then I was about to collect the item required for completion but had no empty inventory space. So I proceeded to delete something out from my Inventory and we ran out of time before i could do so. So my problem is that even tho we killed the boss in time, i would still have needed to use another stamina just to get the drop? I think that after the boss dies the timer should stop for heavens sake! I dont want to spend 8 hours of waiting for 1 stamina because of a broken mechanic. Also for some reason i was teleported out and had no chance to use the stamina? Pls fix this 

3 minutes ago, Raezer said:

Agreed, boss defeated = completed dg. As for the teleport out you might have tapped outside the restart window, which closes it and that's considered as leaving the dungeon.

true but no drop if u can't reach chest within time.

Just for info: u need to kill boss but also any mobs u had to during ur trip. Sometimes the chest doesn't open even when boss dead just bcs u missed one mob so u need to come back kill him before getting drop

5 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

Just for info: u need to kill boss but also any mobs u had to during ur trip. Sometimes the chest doesn't open even when boss dead just bcs u missed one mob so u need to come back kill him before getting drop

Yes, i know you have to kill all required mobs, and also i dont care for the chest drops, but instead the quest that i was unable to complete due to the annoying timer-system

13 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

But this is clearly not the case. What I meant is that after completing the stuff you have to do for the chest to open and the gate to activate, the timer should stop. Just like op wrote.