Question about norlant swamps

viliusjas

So I just finished irsenolt with dk, I am lvl 15, should I do norlant or irsenolt dailies?

My natural answer before was norlant but now Im struggling way too hard, I know all the tactics but still, it takes so long and its so hard to do, especially when u die in every second map. And if i take my equips off in every single map. If I dont then I spend like 5k gold on repair scrolls per hour. Opinions?

he asked which quest are better, irselnort or swamp's quests?

for me it's better to finish main quest on irselnort :tongue:

17 hours ago, viliusjas said:

So I just finished irsenolt with dk, I am lvl 15, should I do norlant or irsenolt dailies?

My natural answer before was norlant but now Im struggling way too hard, I know all the tactics but still, it takes so long and its so hard to do, especially when u die in every second map. And if i take my equips off in every single map. If I dont then I spend like 5k gold on repair scrolls per hour. Opinions?

If you had used exp pots from lv 1 you would have been 18 by the time you reach end of Irselnort and after you complete just main quest in nortland and avoindil t1 youll be almost 20 just do avondil and irselnort quest with pots by stacking every 3 days. I got to lv26 in a month doing so.

But since you wasted that opportunity just do all irselnort quests stack + Pot every 3 days. You'll hit 18 in less than a week.You'll know what to do from there on. I hate nortland never did those quests since they released nortland besides only when I was desperate for some exp or gp but that does not even matter. And yea be sure to do Lab quests after your gears are a acceptable those quests give good exp 

Norlant is the great risk, great reward (and a great risk of noob reward) type of place. Once you learn how not to die, Norlant is quite a relaxed place.

What I would do is do Irselnort dailies until level 17 or 18 and buy the equipment of that level. I've been running Norlant with those (with a rogue, ie less def) when I was smaller and coped just fine. There were (and still there are some) only a couple locations where death would be certain.

34 minutes ago, TheCabbage said:

(and a great risk of noob reward)

True XD

And even if u lucky there are good rewards only in shamans, aqueducs if done well, captives and hydra i think.

Even at lvl 24 i still do naked norlant except when reach kotaravva: breath catchers and 10k dmg laparis are too much annoying and i only care about aqueducs and kota quests anyway, the others are often long and most of the time not worth the job.

At kotta once u got healer lvl 18 u can go equipped and u should be able to carry shackless towers. Only the norlant guardians placed by ennemy faction are still a threat.

With lvl 18 dk, pala and rogue it should be easy too (lots of hp+dark shield or heal, or stealth)

rangers are the worst class to do norlants. Locks come right after, but at least they have fear and stun.

Mages can make it with barrier and time warp but they need a while to regenerate and there isn't many moments u can suck health if u got LS.

Barb can do too: charge, stone skin, roar, lot of hp, block if use shield, combat fury for regen hp. Even without expert i think barb can do quite well.

Bd are bad, until they got transformation and rush.

But the true thing about norlants is that u just need to get used to it. It then becomes very easy. I do norlant with two chars: i almost every time manage to finish captives and shaman on both in less than one hour, with aqueducs and some other quests if lucky teleport. On average i think i make 2k gold with each char per day. That is 4k in one hour. Minimum is like 500gold in a char if bad luck, but with shaman and captives u get quite often items worth like 3-4k.

18 hours ago, Pecleb said:

True XD

And even if u lucky there are good rewards only in shamans, aqueducs if done well, captives and hydra i think.

Even at lvl 24 i still do naked norlant except when reach kotaravva: breath catchers and 10k dmg laparis are too much annoying and i only care about aqueducs and kota quests anyway, the others are often long and most of the time not worth the job.

At kotta once u got healer lvl 18 u can go equipped and u should be able to carry shackless towers. Only the norlant guardians placed by ennemy faction are still a threat.

With lvl 18 dk, pala and rogue it should be easy too (lots of hp+dark shield or heal, or stealth)

rangers are the worst class to do norlants. Locks come right after, but at least they have fear and stun.

Mages can make it with barrier and time warp but they need a while to regenerate and there isn't many moments u can suck health if u got LS.

Barb can do too: charge, stone skin, roar, lot of hp, block if use shield, combat fury for regen hp. Even without expert i think barb can do quite well.

Bd are bad, until they got transformation and rush.

But the true thing about norlants is that u just need to get used to it. It then becomes very easy. I do norlant with two chars: i almost every time manage to finish captives and shaman on both in less than one hour, with aqueducs and some other quests if lucky teleport. On average i think i make 2k gold with each char per day. That is 4k in one hour. Minimum is like 500gold in a char if bad luck, but with shaman and captives u get quite often items worth like 3-4k.

Getting used to it is important and yea most important is patience (hardest part) you can reach kota in first teleport and sometimes keep trying for hours. The rewards are outdated but yea could still fetch you some gold. 

The reason I would second nortland is that the quests are not stack able like say if you take captives quest you cant take the penamu quest or diedrich, shaman staff until you submit them. The fastest route available is to stack the Irselnort quests for 3 days report them like 1 hour before the reset (on 150% exp pot)  or the latest you could then in the remaining time after reset quickly do the next set of Irselnort quest and then then do as much Nortland quest in the remaining time. 

Of course you could do the Nortland quests daily to progress even faster but prioritize Irselnort.  

On 5/22/2017 at 8:15 PM, viliusjas said:

If you are new in game, Norlant can be quite challenging for a lvl15, I would advise you to be a little stronger and then do the Yellow quests required. Keep in mind that you won't be able to ignore Norlant if you want to progress and move to Ayvondil (when eventually you will get valuable rewards). However, it isn't necessary to complete all quests at Norlant to open Ayvondil, consequently you aren't obligated to spend a lot of repairs and time there as in Irselnort. I've done it in a single try :)