100 new players a minute??

Urscrewed

Wow this is cool, it's like a new start for ws. But why EU? 

Edit: Look at SA-Pearl!seapearl.png

Edited by Gladiator

I heard  many ppl transfer to SEA recently, and combined with those new ppl it wil be booming of population :ohmy:

1 hour ago, Jzargo said:

I heard  many ppl transfer to SEA recently, and combined with those new ppl it wil be booming of population :ohmy:

I actually got told that ws has been rated 1st in China as the best MMORPG game recently. 

I have no idea of this though. Maybe any gm might clear it up. Anyway, If they are not bots and are active, why not? :biggrin:

As u know, China block Google Play already. There is a app call 'TapTap' in china have apps from Google play and the fron side have a list for recommend game. Today Warspear on top 1 so  u can see a ton of chinese right there. 1 more thing, u a weird why come EU coz chinese already have guilds in eu so we call them came eu xd. have fun

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Aye. But now EU-Emerald turned to SEA-Emerald :biggrin:

And RU-Pearl turned back to SEA-Pearl

Because SEA is almost full?!Capture+_2017-05-21-16-12-40.png

Anyways I don't think this could bad for the game in any way, I'm happy to see more players come to the game. 

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

Because SEA is almost full?!Capture+_2017-05-21-16-12-40.png

Anyways I don't think this could bad for the game in any way, I'm happy to see more players come to the game. 

Don't get me wrong. I am happy as well. I like to see the game active :)

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Naughty :give_rose:

To be honest it's just because I was annoyed of them spamming chinese letters in worldchat and I wouldn't see the important things anymore :huh::friends:

Nah, it's probably because EU was right above Pearl. And the default was the ruby(?) server if I'm anything to go by.

Edited by TheCabbage
me'sa blind!

15 hours ago, Lazylion said:

@Julie Lets call it insult chat, that is pretty much all it is used for nowadays

Both mc side and elf side chats are full of those people... an In-Game moderator in my opinion can help to sort this problem out, making sure everybody follow Rules of Conduct. 

Too bad they said such staff will not be implemented in game :/ 

16 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Both mc side and elf side chats are full of those people... an In-Game moderator in my opinion can help to sort this problem out, making sure everybody follow Rules of Conduct. 

Too bad they said such staff will not be implemented in game :/ 

I also think that we need in-game mods urgently x.x But oh well...Guess it's impossible to convince the admins in any way:huh:

23 hours ago, Julie said:

To be honest it's just because I was annoyed of them spamming chinese letters in worldchat and I wouldn't see the important things anymore :huh::friends:

This got me so irritated that i turned off my world chat and people screaming Chinese invasion !

Chinese Invasion :1F575: 

However seriously it is hard to follow the world chat. 

I hope devs will make a filter for this too

37 minutes ago, UK said:

yea or I guess world chat should only support English on US sapphire server at least 

Why not in EU and other servers too? :spiteful:

12 minutes ago, Liidert said:

Why not in EU and other servers too? :spiteful:

Europe has multiple languages Idk if they all can be written in English. Russian servers ..........   , Sea server has multiple languages too.

2 hours ago, UK said:

This got me so irritated that i turned off my world chat and people screaming Chinese invasion !

Actually I got mine turned off as well but it's still important to me to be able to see messages which could be relevant to me. I've recently counted how many people are on my ignore list and I can 'proudly' say that I reached over 700:unsure:

Chinese, Indos and Pinoys. I'm not racist :D It's just really annoying to read messages which you can't understand and on US-Sapphire there are sadly a lot of those people who don't speak English :/

Lol , new type of bots ? Advanced boots who can make quests etc. or maybe its just show us  how  massive population of china can influence the games  :wsangry:

Edited by Omercix

China's expansion at its finest. The government of PRC decided that political or economic domination is past century and Warspear is the future! :biggrin:

On 5/23/2017 at 4:33 PM, Daria said:

China's expansion at its finest. The government of PRC decided that political or economic domination is past century and Warspear is the future! :biggrin:

*reconsidering my thoughts*, we must have a Chinese moderator as well as a forum section! 

• 4 weeks later...