light aura and 2 palas

fuadya

take an example: there are 2 paladins in a same pt dg. the first paladin has lvl 1 aura and the second one has lvl 5 aura. if their pt mates are inside of both aura radius, what will happen with this skill?, does this skill stack? or does the effect only come from the highest lvl aura?

4 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I think the lastly used Aura will overcome the other. Like any other buff skill.

how can u think so and can someone confirm this?

Just now, fuadya said:

well it seems like the most likely way it works. I think so too but can't confirm.

Anyway im not sure that aura is worth lvling up: gives 10% heal buff 1/5, and i tried 2/5 was 12% only

53 minutes ago, fuadya said:

Been playing enough Pala to know, and that's how all buffs work in the game.

Just now, Gladiator said:

that's how all buffs work in the game.

kinda sucks. so same thing will happen to Valor Aura and that pala's skill that buff pt def?

and how much is the percentage that the light aura increase at lvl 5 btw? just wonderng

1 minute ago, fuadya said:

kinda sucks. so same thing will happen to Valor Aura and that pala's skill that buff pt def?

and how much is the percentage that the light aura increase at lvl 5 btw? just wonderng

No, Valor Aura and Light Protection are different skills that give different buffs, I was talking about skills with the same buff.

I don't know exactly, as far I as remember 20-22%.

3 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

No, Valor Aura and Light Protection are different skills that give different buffs, I was talking about skills with the same buff.

I don't know exactly, as far I as remember 20-22%.

no , I mean when there are 2 priest and they cast valor aura, so the last casted aura will overcome the effect? same thing to Light protection

3 minutes ago, fuadya said:

no , I mean when there are 2 priest and they cast valor aura, so the last casted aura will overcome the effect? same thing to Light protection

Yes.