Not working with school wifi

viliusjas

Hello so I tried playing ws in my school but it didnt work for some reason, its stuck on "connecting". I know that my school blocks connection to games and certain sites. Thats why I use VPN apps and everything works. Everything except warspear. Any advice?

The perfect example of how addicted to internet and gaming some people are.. 

Can't you survive 5h without your phone? No offense but gaming at school is just disrespectful towards your teachers and also to your parents who pay for your education:aggressive:

19 minutes ago, Julie said:

The perfect example of how addicted to internet and gaming some people are.. 

Can't you survive 5h without your phone? No offense but gaming at school is just disrespectful towards your teachers and also to your parents who pay for your education:aggressive:

@Julie

I don't want to argue over this, but I'll just say, my parents dont pay for my education, I do it myself, because I have a part job. Second of all I'm not dumb, I wont play in classes or whatever, I have high starndards and it's my last year. Especially when I'm aiming really high like oxford/cambridge I cant let myself not study. I'm just asking about chilling around during brakes/frees if none of my friends are free at the time. Is that somehow disrespectful towards the school/parents/teachers?

Peace:drinks:

Edit: not important, but for me school takes up around 10 hours per day, not 5. (leave at 7:30, come back at 18)

Edited by viliusjas

5 hours ago, viliusjas said:

Hello so I tried playing ws in my school but it didnt work for some reason, its stuck on "connecting". I know that my school blocks connection to games and certain sites. Thats why I use VPN apps and everything works. Everything except warspear. Any advice?

I have tested this too and warspear does not work on VPN so its not just your school wifi I guess. 

1 hour ago, viliusjas said:

@Julie

I don't want to argue over this, but I'll just say, my parents dont pay for my education, I do it myself, because I have a part job. Second of all I'm not dumb, I wont play in classes or whatever, I have high starndards and it's my last year. Especially when I'm aiming really high like oxford/cambridge I cant let myself not study. I'm just asking about chilling around during brakes/frees if none of my friends are free at the time. Is that somehow disrespectful towards the school/parents/teachers?

Peace:drinks:

Edit: not important, but for me school takes up around 10 hours per day, not 5. (leave at 7:30, come back at 18)

Pff just saying -_- I also have longer school days than 5h but we aren't even allowed to have our phones turned on:blink: 

Well I didn't call you dumb and I take everything of what I said back if you are playing in breaks only and not in classes:unsure:sorry:friends:

P.S. how the hell are you able to have a part time job when you are at school 10h per day??

I just tried using 3 different Android VPN apps. One of them got me stuck in the connecting screen, but the other two worked perfectly fine. So you could try using a different program and see how that goes. 

I wouldn't advice to use a VPN to play Warspear though, as there is a risk that some automatic system could potentially lock your account for a constantly changing IP address or something like that. Do so at your own risk.

1 hour ago, Ninja Owl said:

I just tried using 3 different Android VPN apps. One of them got me stuck in the connecting screen, but the other two worked perfectly fine. So you could try using a different program and see how that goes. 

I wouldn't advice to use a VPN to play Warspear though, as there is a risk that some automatic system could potentially lock your account for a constantly changing IP address or something like that. Do so at your own risk.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Julie said:

Pff just saying -_- I also have longer school days than 5h but we aren't even allowed to have our phones turned on:blink: 

Well I didn't call you dumb and I take everything of what I said back if you are playing in breaks only and not in classes:unsure:sorry:friends:

P.S. how the hell are you able to have a part time job when you are at school 10h per day??

@Julie

I hope I didn't sound too offensive in my reply, really didn't mean it, sorry about that :D. And by saying part time I meant on the weekends and wednesdays (shorter day)! ^^

Cheers!

3 hours ago, viliusjas said:

@Julie

I hope I didn't sound too offensive in my reply, really didn't mean it, sorry about that :D. And by saying part time I meant on the weekends and wednesdays (shorter day)! ^^

Cheers!

Everything's cool:happy: sorry if I offended you though, I can be a little ironic sometimes:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...