Build daggers

Division

Daggers user need attack enemies constantly to make it efficient, but enemy players can stun you and run away that make dagger quite useless in PvP.

Maybe dagger can still deal higher damage than axe when attacking dummy :good:

if the skill damage was based on dps and not on the attack it would have been optional to choose between multiple options but since its just based on the total attack every class has to just to with the gears that give max attack like axes and cross bows.. while the dps is quite balanced the skill damage differs a lot

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 3:17 AM, Division said:

with 2 swords, is there any?

Just look at items in-game and go for the stats you like. Swords are a bit weaker than axes but faster, slightly. Some may have better stats than axes, some may not. It's up to you.

• 1 month later...
On 15/05/2017 at 6:18 AM, UK said:

if the skill damage was based on dps and not on the attack it would have been optional to choose between multiple options but since its just based on the total attack every class has to just to with the gears that give max attack like axes and cross bows.. while the dps is quite balanced the skill damage differs a lot

Exactly, this is so unfair

With so many stuns in game now, specially after the release of the expert skills, It's almost impossible to kill a magician with daggers. Based on the new stats and skills in game, I'd advise you to use axes instead. :good:

Edited by Aкasha

21 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

With so many stuns in game now, specially after the release of the expert skills, It's almost impossible to kill a magician with daggers. Based on the new stats and skills in game, I'd advise you to use axes instead. :good:

I use daggers for pve, and axes for pvp, but sadly in next event or update, i will use axes, i hate this

I think att speed is an important part of pvp , especially against a bd coz 5/5 sap skill will decrease your att speed to below zero (like -%30 etc)  and if you are using a mace or any kind of 2 handed weapon , that bd will hit you 2 times before you will able to do 1 attack. Also you will lose your change to use your skills which works with normal attacks like Silence skill of dk or basic stun skill of dk. It also makes you some kind of useless in bigger fights like 3v3 , 5v5 arena against a pt which has paladins and mages who has a lot of crowd control skills because you are not able to even normal hits in that aoe controls skills. So I suggest that using a dagger and axe for pvp with rogue :good: It will not decrease your damage too low but it will increase your attack speed. 

i'm using dagger in my rogue and it's fine with me..high attack spd means you have a high chance to hit more critical damage

• 1 month later...
On 06/07/2017 at 0:36 AM, weismily said:

i'm using dagger in my rogue and it's fine with me..high attack spd means you have a high chance to hit more critical damage

for pvp?