BAN THIS SCAMMER

goodman1254

Server Us-sapphire/ Elf side

hi support this girl scammed me with 300$, she told me first pay, after pay i will give id and pass, still iam waiting and nothing she told me a friend log few days ago, for that she doesnt know nothing, she already violated the rules, i think she need to get ban, i add some screenshoot.

1 Screenshot_2017-05-07-12-33-13.png

2 Screenshot_2017-05-07-12-41-20.png

3Screenshot_2017-05-07-12-43-33.png

4Screenshot_2017-05-07-12-44-12.png

5Screenshot_2017-05-07-13-07-15.png

Edited by goodman1254

Buying/selling/trading accounts is strictly prohibited and leads to permanent ban. 

In order to report this case, please contact the technical support at [email protected] and provide screenshots.

Both of the people here are wrong.

1st: As julie said, SELLING/BUYING/trading accounts will lead to the permanent bann. You shouldn't have bought the account as first. I don't know how could Support Team help in such cases, tbh.

2nd: Yes, you can anyway report him for Selling account using real money. But If you are asking AIGRIND to refund you, it's a lost battle even before starting. 

lol u crazy? u never send to me nothing and i was joking bcz u was pm me many times when i told u i cant sell it.. why u no show true.. i never scanm nobody.. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

2nd: Yes, you can anyway report him for Selling account using real money. But If you are asking AIGRIND to refund you, it's a lost battle even before starting. 

He isn't asking anything like that as I have read so far.

What is going on here after all?! How many moderators do we have here?! And why is this topic still open??

@Julie I accidentaly approved the last post this time! You've already given a pretty good answer to the player and I don't want it turns to a debate between the dirty and poorly washed. Could you kindly close this? :huh:

Edited by Aкasha

Suddenly, we have a massive commotion for the oldest issue in game. Gosh, Julie said pretty much all necessary, players contact the support when they need help and orientation only.

@Aкasha Oh yes of course! I wanted to do it earlier but seems like I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding! :) 

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I don't think that you can prove anything with chats, no real actions involved in selling/buying are proven.

Actually she can get a ban for that as it might eventually be true. If that guy up there is going to report it it's going to be the supports decision anyways, and not ours.