Who buy Miracle coins by Fortumo

Nxnblade

Dear Frnds,

Please assist me how to buy the miracle coins by SMS (Fortumo). I registered with fortumo but iam unable to find the option of buying miracle coins.

Plz Help me out.......

On 5/13/2017 at 3:37 PM, Nxnblade said:

Dear Akasha,

Please see the first Image the number of messages i sent for purchasing Miracle coins. 

Second the Txt message and the TXT number which is available for buying miracle coins in Saudi. So it is available { I also sent the tkt to fortumo support almost a week no reply from them}

Third i confirm with my operator about the message why it is not delivering i got clearance. he said i can send message to any number.

last my load which i have enough for buying Coins.

Please tell me why iam unable to buy the coins.

My Try.PNG

First of all, I can not talk to you via 2 topics, in addition to be classified as spam which is strictly forbidden in our community rules. If you have any further comment, do that in your previous topic, otherwise you'll get a warning point. Secondly,  ":26A0:" that red symbol beside your chip number means that your message failed - it wasn't received. Consequently, the payment wasn't made and miracle coins wasn't provided. I know that this situation is likely disappointing to you, however It indicates that Aigrind has no guilt. You may find the reasons for this fail here. Sincerely, I strongly advise you to choose another payment method to avoid any future inconveniences.

Once again, seeing that this is no longer about the procedure itself, but a problem with the purchase, only the support team can guide you https://warspear-online.com/en/support/payments-problem

• Akasha locked this topic