Put confirmation tab in dealer menu

fuadya

Its annoying when u accidentally bought something in dealer because of missclick. Espesially when u play on ur phone, so pls put  something like "are you sure want to buy xxx" after clicking "buy"

you can sell back the item for the same price if u don't close the window. But i agree it's tricky: just click background and... u just bought a mc skill book 40k and u are elf:/

I agree it would be nice to have a confirmation message when u buy things more than a certain amount of gold (like 10k gold and 1k ap?, or can set the amount u want?)

And the most important i think would be a message when u sell gear to an npc. there should be a confirmation message when u sell purple/blue gears. Bcs if u only have one weap and u loose it like this... u damn ****ed man.

if you missclick that often then you should safe your money first :pardon:

same issue with suddenly pops up miracle items offering

"Be careful next time"

-r0land

Let's not exaggerate about those confirmation messages, it would be too inconvenient. Soon people will ask for confirmation message for attacking and healing.

But that Miracle Shop pop-up definitely needs a confirmation, because it is a pop-up that you wouldn't expect and easily misclick. It's honestly bizarre that they don't wanna either remove popups or add a confirmation.

12 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Let's not exaggerate about those confirmation messages, it would be too inconvenient. Soon people will ask for confirmation message for attacking and healing.

But that Miracle Shop pop-up definitely needs a confirmation, because it is a pop-up that you wouldn't expect and easily misclick. It's honestly bizarre that they don't wanna either remove popups or add a confirmation.

Confirmation for attacking and healing are already there by the way, if u enable "double click action" in settings, thats just a confirmation whether u gonna buff/attack that person. I think that confirmation should be in every trading section not just secondhand dealer

Agree. Should be toggleable in settings, though.

----

Sidenote for those wanting a confirmation for selling hard-to-acquire stuff to npc: There is already a warning if you're attempting to sell items bought from the miracle shop to an npc, meaning that it shouldn't be that hard to implement.

On 5/14/2017 at 7:14 AM, Gladiator said:

More accidental clicks = more $$ for devs. Their community disengagement is losing them players and will cost them more money in the long run. If they were doing their job right community would be growing rather than getting smaller like it has been. Good devs are supposed to grow the game not diminish it in size and value. My suggestion to devs? Pay more attention to your community, actually read player suggestions, and take action accordingly

2 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

Agree. Should be toggleable in settings, though.

----

Sidenote for those wanting a confirmation for selling hard-to-acquire stuff to npc: There is already a warning if you're attempting to sell items bought from the miracle shop to an npc, meaning that it shouldn't be that hard to implement.

I love the toggable in settings idea. Kudos 

• 2 weeks later...

Add a lock/unlock option instead, so you wouldn't sell the item accidentally and still sell your stuff without getting any annoying confirmation request every time. (I'm sure players would still cry on forum for items sold accidentally, though)

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Gladiator said:

THIS ^^^^^ 

Lost quite the ammount of mcoins because of these pop-ups.

Edited by Raezer