Use the skills by clicking on the names of the pt characters

Unfeliz

Hello, I'm sure this was already suggested but I could not find it, so I made this new post. If necessary, remove to the right place.

My suggestion is to be able to apply skills to other players by clicking on their names in the group list. This would make the groups more effective since the brackets would cause healing and buffing much faster, as well as avoiding erroneous clicks in environments saturated with enemies such as dungeons and raids.

I reinforce that this tool is common in many rpgs and if possible its implementation, all users would be happy. By the way, I'm a healer.:biggrin::blush:

Ty devs.

If you mean the Party HP/Mana hub at the top left of the screen, it would interfere when you have to click on that area of the screen.

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:23 AM, Mecha said:

If you mean the Party HP/Mana hub at the top left of the screen, it would interfere when you have to click on that area of the screen.

Yes, that was i meanning, ty for explain better. I don't think it would be bad for gameplay, players will take care to not tap the hub if they wont. Actually everyone avoids to click close to name of his char, its a question of adapting. If this change it's possible in game mechanics, i think the benefits would be greater than the hexes.

9 hours ago, Jzargo said:

maybe need to change interface like dis?

65sih5.jpg

I think this way it will take up more space in screen and for celphones screens this could be not too good. The current model is suficiente imo. If player wanto to go in NW direction its just tap right beside the hub.

Ty guys for help in this discussion :clapping: 

On 11.5.2017 at 3:23 PM, Mecha said:

I don't think it would interfere (much).

If there is a mob, you press on it normally, just as if there is an ally above a mob. if you hold the healing skill and press there, it would heal the ally, as if they were above each other in the screen. Same thing with crossings, you won't cross (or will have to choose action, use skill or cross) if you hold the heal, as if the player was on the crossing area. If it is not a cross area, then you'd walk to that point.

The point is, to consider those bars as a player standing on crossing area (or a normal walking area). It would help in some cases like wars, I don't think it would be too much better than clicking on the players in your party in dungeons or Arena.

Edited by Gladiator