Paladin skill build - farm

Gregi208

there is nothing much to think about at lv13 ...
if you want to solo farm purify 4 heal 4

or if you have a healer and not going to amp high then 5 purify and 3 aura 1 heal, since having a high lv healer in party would affect your drop and low lv healers dont heal much without aura

aura 1/5 is 10% heal buff, 2/5 only 12% :/ im not fond of it in my opinion u need it only if u want solo farm bcs u will need max heal.

if u want farm but not solo go 5purify and 4 heal or vice-versa.

If u want solo go max heal u can go 5 heal 4 aura with full magic gears and spear with magic enchant u can reach 184 mdmg with lvl 13 gears and ur heal will be 475 (when aura on)

Atm my pala 5fetters 3heal 2aura 154 mpower (physic enchant on spear) i heal 331 with aura. I wanted to go 5fetter 5aura 3heal when lvl up and wanted fetter for some arena.

But now i want 5fetters 3aura 5heal bcs heal really stronger than aura so im gonna buy book and make 5heal 3 aura 2 fetter for lvl 13. like this strong heal and no need another book when lvl up.

For info my pala atm 360 pdmg 2300 hp 2100pdef with 331 heal i almsot can solo bear and forsaken commander in elf map.

With 450+ heal it'll be very easy, but not sure can unicorn.

Also i suggest u buy 3 relics:

-unprecedented health for heal: 10% chance to give u 15% max hp, and adds it to ur max health (nice that's like a health reserve)

-refreshment: 10% to heal u 20% of ur health. But not adds to max health

-agro relic: some bds lvl up agro bcs they can afford it more than pala (putting points in agro would be a waste: purifying is very strong, heal is nice and fetter are OP). With this relic it'll be arder for them to steal boss

u an also buy def, parry or dodge relic for aura and agro to increase ur def.

I got parry relic on agro i love it. But don't spend gold on it forst that's not that useful i just bought 5k when chests sale.