Why not fair that game?

Psipsi

Question

i have +10 bd full arena set and weaps too... When i go any pvp or war dk and lock always winn... How do it? They are reall nub items but very strong skills.. Why u nerfed me counter skill? Wht that now king in game .. No fair. Dk and lock need nerf. This is reall shit.

On 6/5/2017 at 8:39 PM, FakeUser said:

its funny how you talking about nerfs and unbalanced classes, games like warspear is hard to balance because if you nerfed the dk then other classes are op and if you nerfed them then dk op again, there is NO way you could balance the classes of a game + dk stun cycle is hard to pull off as and you need at least lvl 24-28 and even then you might fail and your stun might get a dodge sharp shadow might not work, most of dk stuns are normal attack based meaning he need to attack you after activating a skill to do its effect and that's an issue because you might fail/dodge/parry/block/..etc so its hard to stun, (example) why taking the joy of a rouge when he think hard and max his dodge skill on order to dodge other class stuns and how you reward him for it by nerfing his class? the funny thing is that when secret reserve came out everyone called it a shitty skill and useless like how they call charmer useless and when someone think hard and get a nice build for his charmer and people see him and do like him, everyone will say that charmer is op and shout at the devs to nerf him, so someone go full heath regen build and buy secret reserve because he thought that's a nice build you get mad of him of that? and call his class op? dk's are not op you THINK how to counter them!

(There is a deference between nerfing a class and killing a class, you all suggestion killing dk's and lock's)

DK spotted !

31 minutes ago, UK said:

DK spotted !

Correction: Someone who has got what's the problem Spotted* 

1 minute ago, UK said:

no no hes a DK

He can even be a Chipmunk, he still has got the problem

Edited by Higgings

Just now, Higgings said:

He can even be a Chipmunk, he still has got the problem

bu.....but...but you can't play a chipmunk !

srsly though we all know the story  ..... so yea..... 

2 hours ago, UK said:

DK spotted !

I have all classes at least level 18(except new classes), But you have to talk with reason when you see something totally wrong!

it does not matter what class i am, if someone relying on amplfy to beat everyone, He is totally wrong, i wont lie amplfy has its effect, but it wont work alone, Having more damage or defense does not make you better, belive me a +2,3or4 can easly kill a +8,9or10, because as much as amplfy matter brain also matter

Edited by FakeUser

1 minute ago, FakeUser said:

I have all classes at least level 18(except new classes), But you have to talk with reason when you see something totally wrong!

I never said you said anything wrong .... I just said "Dk Spotted" 

That's it ...

Who is your main class BTW?

Just now, UK said:

I never said you said anything wrong .... I just said "Dk Spotted" 

That's it ...

Who is your main class BTW?

Rouge

Just now, Jzargo said:

he only said DK spotted :tongue:

I am fully aware of that, but what make him think i am a dk?.....

cuz i am defending my class?

14 hours ago, FakeUser said:

I am fully aware of that, but what make him think i am a dk?.....

cuz i am defending my class?

People are always butthurt when somebody is defending their class. 

1 hour ago, Raezer said:

People are always butthurt when somebody is defending their class. 

You guys probably have the worst sense of humor cant get a simple joke and all you want to do on the forum is argue and try to dominate others.

its a very common joke and if you don't get it just move on. If I was butthurt I would be saying something like hey your argument is totally wrong ! pointing out stuff saying he is incorrect and bla bla bla. 

Here is an example..... 

enhanced-3189-1445010370-1.jpg?downsize=

and yea whatever you guys say dk wl is op and we all know that, your imaginary and theoretical explanations don't change a thing    

43 minutes ago, Raezer said:

And to contribute to the topic; the amp system would have to get removed. THEN we can talk about balance. Because most players are affected by op +10 players, not inblance in skills.

Hmm by saying this, it means if no amps, then it returned to the times before v1.0, around 6years ago

3 hours ago, Legionn said:

So by this logic: Nearly every MMORPG is imblanced.

Yeah...That's true xD there is no balanced mmorpg, because it's impossible 

6 hours ago, Raezer said:

So?

First, this game isnt designed for 1v1 and more likely based on teamwork.

Second, there is always at least a class which can beat another class, means no class is really unbeatable.

Third, things on ws like amps make the game more fun, dont make it return to the primitive days.

14 hours ago, Raezer said:

And to contribute to the topic; the amp system would have to get removed. THEN we can talk about balance. Because most players are affected by op +10 players, not inblance in skills.

This is so true ... some class are trash at low amp and can be crazy strong +10 like BD, ranger.  

Spoiler

and some can be op without trying to hard :blush:

On Friday, June 09, 2017 at 2:10 AM, Applepine said:

First, this game isnt designed for 1v1 and more likely based on teamwork.

Second, there is always at least a class which can beat another class, means no class is really unbeatable.

Third, things on ws like amps make the game more fun, dont make it return to the primitive days.

Amp makes the game more fun? I literally hear that for the first time. People want balance, and not arrogant +10s calling others noob because they didn't put 200$ into the game, or aren't playing for ages. It would be fun if it was easier to amp up. I'm okay with the devs needing to get money from somewhere, but it's just not fair. I'll still keep playing forever tho. My point is that it ruins  the whole arena thing, and also pvp outside of arena.

Edited by Raezer

On 5/10/2017 at 4:22 AM, Gladiator said:

Yall think the problem is in stuns? That's funny. Stuns are fairly easily counterable. Unlike Secret Reserve which has the most op state a skill has ever reached.

This skill so op for PvP and pve. It's like bd old counter but in a healing way. If it was active skill, then whatever. Since it's passive. You can owned that dk and they magically got all hp back and that skill crt heals. I think this skill should be based on magic. Technically, dk is supposed to be a magic tank like pala due to first stun skill. But all op expert became physical. Magic dk don't exist for good reasons.

i agree with you..i have a friend warlock lvl20 +1 weapon can kill a high amp level28 bd. :blink: i think the issue here is the timing and precision when using your skills..i don't know im just new  :tongue:

21 hours ago, Speedom said:

This skill so op for PvP and pve. It's like bd old counter but in a healing way. If it was active skill, then whatever. Since it's passive. You can owned that dk and they magically got all hp back and that skill crt heals. I think this skill should be based on magic. Technically, dk is supposed to be a magic tank like pala due to first stun skill. But all op expert became physical. Magic dk don't exist for good reasons.

wait all dk expert are physical?, lets see death call is magical, sharp shadow is magical, blow of silence surprisingly also magical, the only physicals damage skills he have are thorn and steel hurricane + pala have a heal skill so why dk can't?, dk is sooo much like pala he have magical/buff skills, the only deference is that pala buffs can be applied to allies and dk buffs are only applied on self, secret reserve need a lot of base hp regen for it to do something and a good deff so that the dk can within stand some damage until the skill do it's effect, i killed a lot of dk's before there SR can do anything

1 hour ago, FakeUser said:

blow of silence surprisingly also magical

Blow of the silence skill do not deal any damage , it increases both magic and physical damage for only the next any kind of attack .

9 hours ago, FakeUser said:

wait all dk expert are physical?, lets see death call is magical, sharp shadow is magical, blow of silence surprisingly also magical, the only physicals damage skills he have are thorn and steel hurricane + pala have a heal skill so why dk can't?, dk is sooo much like pala he have magical/buff skills, the only deference is that pala buffs can be applied to allies and dk buffs are only applied on self, secret reserve need a lot of base hp regen for it to do something and a good deff so that the dk can within stand some damage until the skill do it's effect, i killed a lot of dk's before there SR can do anything

Eh.. Oh well somehow I manage to best dk even after their hp regain maxed... On the other hand. I'm just waiting on my last 2 skills :unsure:

On 12/5/2017 at 5:02 PM, Higgings said:

I just think that ranger might need a buff... but Idk, since in EU-Emerald ranger is a dead class. Litterally. 

On 12/5/2017 at 6:43 PM, Pecleb said:

In US rangers almost dead too... I think range and rogue are the two classes who might need buff

+1 rangers dead class on EU/US... and the ones who play it dead as well :forever_alone: we can just dream and maybe @Daria hear us :tongue:  

1 hour ago, UK said:

dk op plz nerf  :pin2:

Reveal hidden contents

On russian forum they have a thread like this one but full of sarcasm, asking buffs to DK while joking so maybe developers see it faster xD 

They definitely need a big nerf but i think charmer is more cancer now on PvP, they have EVERYTHING lol. Rogues have few bad matchups PvP and arena like BD/mage/druid/charmer/warlock (they can win if they play good) but they overpopulated anyway because stealth, highest burst dmg/one shot chance and ganking potential..

Doesnt AIGRIND balance classes for group PvE, not PvP? I´m pretty sure they said that at one point and if thats true theres no point asking for classes to be nerfed because of 1v1 :mellow:

29 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

Doesnt AIGRIND balance classes for group PvE, not PvP? I´m pretty sure they said that at one point and if thats true theres no point asking for classes to be nerfed because of 1v1 :mellow:

They should be balanced for group pvp too, why is there arena then? Take down arena if you can't balance pvp .

8 minutes ago, Raezer said:

They should be balanced for group pvp too, why is there arena then? Take down arena if you can't balance pvp .

They balance the game on group pvp and not single 1vs1. It is different, bro.

14 hours ago, koszpl said:

On russian forum they have a thread like this one but full of sarcasm, asking buffs to DK while joking so maybe developers see it faster xD

Those zombies with that shield are good for nothing junk just a waste of all that money and time DK's need a buff currently they are the most underwhelming class in Warspear. If DKs are not buffed Garan's efforts will in vain and no one could stop children of Harad   :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Mages can kill a dk while teleporting on a rogue ! :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Spoiler

Hope the Russian plan works 

1) This game is not designed for 1v1.

2) Amplifying your gears is not a guarantee that you will never lose to lower amped players. (which is a good thing)

3) Playing the game for a long time doesn't make you automatically wiser nor makes your opinion more relevant.

Edited by nabnecro