Why not fair that game?

Psipsi

Question

i have +10 bd full arena set and weaps too... When i go any pvp or war dk and lock always winn... How do it? They are reall nub items but very strong skills.. Why u nerfed me counter skill? Wht that now king in game .. No fair. Dk and lock need nerf. This is reall shit.

I dont know what to say, dont take this harshly, but please question your life decisions if this was what you are arguing about.

I don't know if such a topic is serious or not. 

Funny thing I remember that when I said once "Skills > Amp" i got answered "Yes, sure" ( or something like that ). Now I read this, where you are telling us that it is not fair that a skilled player defeats a maxed player who only ( it seems, I don't know your play-style ) relies on his strenght. 

Since I see nothing wrong on this, and that I might be taken in the wrong way if I say what I really think ( And so causing a flame )...

Arrivederci! :pleasantry:

Ok.. Why bds get nerf?? Bcuz counter skill very up. its ok.. Now dk and warlock skills very up..  So ? This is fair? Ok. Forget.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I don't know if such a topic is serious or not. 

Funny thing I remember that when I said once "Skills > Amp" i got answered "Yes, sure" ( or something like that ). Now I read this, where you are telling us that it is not fair that a skilled player defeats a maxed player who only ( it seems, I don't know your play-style ) relies on his strenght. 

Since I see nothing wrong on this, and that I might be taken in the wrong way if I say what I really think ( And so causing a flame )...

Arrivederci! :pleasantry:

You shouldn't talk to her in that way. 

Psipsi is a very old and one of the most experienced and top bds on US-Sapphire, so don't tell her she is not skilled and only relying on her strength :unknw:And I can also agree with her that there are +5-6 dks who have NEVER been up for pvps before are now pvping and killing all +9-10  bds.

The point is that she is one of very few bds who accepts and is okay with the counter attack nerf. Pretty much okay with it although that skill doesn't even have a use at 4/4 now so basically everyone dropped it. 

16 minutes ago, UK said:

DK and Warlock can stunt you the entire time the stunts never end *z* 

True, endless stuns, hate it so much

1 hour ago, Julie said:

You shouldn't talk to her in that way. 

Psipsi is a very old and one of the most experienced and top bds on US-Sapphire, so don't tell her she is not skilled and only relying on her strength :unknw:And I can also agree with her that there are +5-6 dks who have NEVER been up for pvps before are now pvping and killing all +9-10  bds.

The point is that she is one of very few bds who accepts and is okay with the counter attack nerf. Pretty much okay with it although that skill doesn't even have a use at 4/4 now so basically everyone dropped it. 

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid.

1st. Before I wrote it, i also said one little

thing which I'll quote 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

[...] it seems, I don't know your play-style[...]

If I am wrong on this point, then I pubblically send my apologies to you, @Psipsi.

2nd. Allow me to say that Psipsi started the topic in this way: telling her amps and her rewards. If you start a conversation like this, someone who doesn't know you MAY think that this player uses the strenght as his primary weapon, and since we are speaking about rewards, and so arena, we cannot really say if she is skilled*

(* skills can be seen more in a pvp than in arena, and I guess this point is common to everybody; hope you get what i mean )

3rd. I said it already, and I won't stop to say it. The Damage, in my opinion, is not the only thing that matters in pvp. Developpers also gave us relics, one of the best updates ever had! What's better than making our characters customized? I witnessed a friend of mine, rogue, average-high amp but with a lot of Dodge, killing an high amped bladedancer, maxed +10, for the simple reason that the rogue managed to reach an incredible ammount of dodge, and this allowed him to avoid attacks like Hamstrings, Flash, and some of auto attacks. 

As a conseguence, I find nothing weird if a dk, with hp regen build and Block/Parry build manages to defeat a Bladedancer, maxed and with any kind of reward he has got. 

I apologize, Julie, if you took it as an attack to a friend of yours, it wasn't my intention. But this is simply what I think, and since I am here, I am free for any confrontation with your point of view. 

Cheers! :give_rose:

55 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid.

1st. Before I wrote it, i also said one little

thing which I'll quote 

If I am wrong on this point, then I pubblically send my apologies to you, @Psipsi.

2nd. Allow me to say that Psipsi started the topic in this way: telling her amps and her rewards. If you start a conversation like this, someone who doesn't know you MAY think that this player uses the strenght as his primary weapon, and since we are speaking about rewards, and so arena, we cannot really say if she is skilled*

(* skills can be seen more in a pvp than in arena, and I guess this point is common to everybody; hope you get what i mean )

3rd. I said it already, and I won't stop to say it. The Damage, in my opinion, is not the only thing that matters in pvp. Developpers also gave us relics, one of the best updates ever had! What's better than making our characters customized? I witnessed a friend of mine, rogue, average-high amp but with a lot of Dodge, killing an high amped bladedancer, maxed +10, for the simple reason that the rogue managed to reach an incredible ammount of dodge, and this allowed him to avoid attacks like Hamstrings, Flash, and some of auto attacks. 

As a conseguence, I find nothing weird if a dk, with hp regen build and Block/Parry build manages to defeat a Bladedancer, maxed and with any kind of reward he has got. 

I apologize, Julie, if you took it as an attack to a friend of yours, it wasn't my intention. But this is simply what I think, and since I am here, I am free for any confrontation with your point of view. 

Cheers! :give_rose:

Ohhh no I wasn't offended at all!!:wssilly: Just meant to say that she is one of less high amps who are skilled though :3 Apology is appreciate but you don't have to, you didn't say anything offensive and I'm sorry if I made it look like you did:friends:

Well back to the Dks, yep sure they can use relics and enchants to make them better but we are talking about their skills, leaving relics and enchantments like blocking out. They can put a never ending stun circle on everyone and it simply shouldn't be so strong that the opponent never gets to use any skills and even if he gets to use and can deal some damage to the dk the dk just uses stuns again and automatically "heals" himself. And it goes on like that until the opponent dies. A dk doesn't need skill to kill people, like bds didn't need skill when they had counter.

With expert skills hit's hard to make pvp fair...

Lock and DK are OP in pvp, elves are OP at war, but arena is pretty balanced in my opinion.

Think also that if lock fail stun u kill him in one armstring...

And don't forget locks and dk full stun need sacrifice other skills that are better in pve.

Btw it's fun to see bd complaining, it is still an excellent class even without counter :D

But this time i agree: i have no problem with locks i think the class is mainly designed for pvp.

Netherless i have to say i think DK OP, and just like BD got nerfed when was OP it would be fair to nerf DK as well.

Too bad i was lvling up dk bcs OP:blush: but sincerely i don't understand why a class wich is already the hardest to kill in game can full stun you...

In my opinion 3 skills are too strong:

-dark shield. But it is the skill that makes dk unique leave it as it is there is no reason to nerf it

-critical reserves. To give u an idea i met several lvl 20 dks in arena healing 4k in ONE reserves... like... wtf? Perhaps reducing the number of ticks would be good. But nerfing it too much will make it quite useless :/

-blow of the silence: I think this is the most unbalanced DK skill and strongly deserves a nerf... The silence effect is damn long, the skill remains on the weapon if parried or blocked, and it stays on it quite long, the CD is short and u can use it u are under root or armstring or fetter so ur ennemy cannot use it's skills even if he stuns u first...

I suggest:

-reduce max silence duration to 3-4 secs

-make skill lost if parried or blocked

-make last only duration of exhalation of darkness before u hit someone

-Strongly buff dmg: like twice normal dmg, to make it useful

like this it will still allow u to keep ur opponent stunned a while (this+sharp shadows+exhalation) but no cycle stun, and no 100% chance work

Edited by Pecleb
early post

I agreed all of it, until i've had an Heart Attack reading the last piece of your comment, Pecleb :shok:

-Dark shield. Might we have something unique that makes a comparison between the other tanks too? Fortunatly You said, at last, that you wouldn't nerf it. So you are safe.... for NOW! :ph34r:

-Reserves. I have to agree with you here; as a dk, I agree that Reserves heal a bit too much... but the only thing that I would "Nerf" from it is the Critical Heal.

-Blow of the silence. Here is where I had the Heart Attack thingy. The suggestion is not really a suggestion, but more a "Take this skill and throw it away" in my opinion.

•Nerf the debuff time - Disagree. Totally. 4/4 should give us the max ammount of time. It is 7 seconds. Nothing changed about that, dks learned to add CoolDown in their equipment only, this is why it looks like they perma mute. They always could have done this, simply Bladedancers are realizing it now that CS got nerfed. My answer is: i invite Bladedancers to do the same.

•Lose the buff if the attack is Parried/Dodged/Blocked - I can agree on this point. Even though it's an expert skill we are talking about...

•Doubling dmg of Blow. Think twice. I can assure you that, even though I am PvE, Dks do not buy Blow of the Silence for the ability to increase the dmg. And personally I wouldn't do it. Nowadays op dks reach 800 dmg + with 1 handed weapons; Would you like to see them with 1.6k dmg, 1h weapon, and with also the ability to mute the enemy. Not to count the ferocity bonus. Way too much dude. 

Yall think the problem is in stuns? That's funny. Stuns are fairly easily counterable. Unlike Secret Reserve which has the most op state a skill has ever reached.

@Higgings "take this skill and throw it away" was indeed exactly what i meant...

i really think 7sec duration is OP asf. BD can't reach the same stun as dk. No class can except druid and wlock. Of course ik under silence effect u can move and attack. But standard attacks don't matter that much at high lvl, especially vs a DK with a dark shield absorbing 200-300 dmg 60%-70% of ur shots:/

But the big difference between druid/wlock and dk is that dk is damn hard to kill and deals a lot more dmg than druid and warlock, although less than other dmg classes.

The fact is that u can manage to one harmstring druid or warlock. Or to kill him fast with some combos, ot depends on ur class. But against a dk... u'll struggle to kill him even if u stuns him first and as soon as he stuns you he begins cycle and u dead :/

I think 2x dmg isn't a problem: defeat or purifying can do almost the same. Also think that 2x dmg is still less than 1normal hit+1skill attack. added dmg will be only one normal attack, what isn't that strong. Of course dks don't buy blow of the silence for dmg now, bcs fr now it doesn't help much for dmg.

I think 4sec stun will still be good. with sharp shadows 5sec at lvl max and exhalation u can have 10 sec stun that's still very good.

@GladiatorI don't realize exactly how strong reserves are.

I've seen most dk farmers using 4/4 hurricane and 4/4 saturation so idk what's the strengh at 4/4. But ik that u can heal up full health so that if u can behold 90s against a mob group or a boss u can solo it:biggrin:

In pvp i have experienced that with low dmg u was just **** up by dk bcs u needed to take down is hp, wait end reserves, then "kill him a second time"

But i thought it was ok if strong enough: if u kill fast enough reserves are useless. Now with my mage i do that: if i have enough health left i wait skill reload to unleash stones-warp-fireball in a row so that reserves can't heal fast enough. I've seen ppl acting like that in videos.

I was thinking u didn't need to nerf both reserves and stun cuz if u aren't stunned u can kill dk just as i said. But the fact u need to wait=he can stun you (problem i don't have in lvl 18-20 cuz not many expert skills)

In the other way if u nerf reserves enough so that dk becomes really easier to kill im not sure it's necessary to nerf stun too. But i think reserves would then be quite useless. Cuz dk will be really hard to kill anyway. even nerfing by 50% reserves healing will leave dk very strong...

I also thought it would be more fun for both dk and opponents to nerf stun than reserves. As a dk opponent what annoys me the most is the stun. And i think ppl make dk for their tanking abilities

I also have to say that i was lvling up dk to 18 or 20 for pve and already had bought parts of the HE set: i had hope i could try reserves before potential nerf:blush:

I think developer need modify the time for using some skill... DK - DRUID - LOCK can't do a full stunn circle.

DRUID have heal and a Full stun...what else?

BD damage is ok now (for real a little hight) but is ok.

if you have the common dmg/lifesteal build as a BD odds are you will die against a DK almost always as without counter and under silence you aren't doing the damage you used to, not to mention if the DK has any stats to block/parry your normal attacks or skills you are basically just a practice doll for those hits until they kill you. DK is a very overpowered class and does need nerfs as mentioned by others, I won't pretend to know what their skills do to offer suggestions as I don't play the class and don't know their full mechanics. The silence itself doesn't bother me as a BD 1v1 only when it's arena when you have others hitting you while under said silence (especially dps) but the heal is OP af and needs to be reviewed.

The new cd skill of BD is basically trash so I get why some will want counter back, everyone switched to rush over it which you hear complains about it's stun duration but it's also fully countered by barbs, dks, shamans, necros and warlocks.

I do have issues with the magic classes of MC however as (correct me on any points if i'm wrong here anyone with said chars) as all of the classes; warlock, necro and shamans have very potent skills that do not miss in pvp and i'm guessing pve to some extent (minus boss reists); those being necros insanely long stun, warlocks pools (those not so bad as can avoid them so not targeting that class really) and shamans blind skill, which the latter I do know raises your dodge. Theres alot of MCs running around with little to no accuracy in their builds and if stacking cd can cycle those skills as they ignore your resistances and without counter and rush being countered by those skills there is no option other than to get hit with their other magic skills (which don't have this issues) until you are dead, not counting them being able to blind/stun > heal should you manage to catch them during the frenzy of magic.

This is again coming from an elf only perspective.

You are basically asking to delete the Deathknight class in PvP. 

Bd is not a dk. It is a rogue wearing heavy armours, ergo, it shouldn't have stuns at all, since rogues haven't got even 1 ( even priests have got a combo-stun skill, lol ). But since every class is "Unique", let it be. 

Dark shield absorbs max 120~ and strictly depends on the ammount of def of the deathknight. If you see your damage "Nerfed" vs a Dk, it's mainly because he has got a lot of def. 

A class being hard to kill is kinda more a personal opinion ( allow me to say it please ). Warlocks are untouchable ( In my opinion ) Druids almost as well( in my opinion ) . Deathknight still allows you to touch him. And Bladedancers have got even a buff for their auto attack damage; no other class has got it. 

Sharp shadow 5 secs of stuns... It would be a dream but no, bro. Sharp Shadow at 4/4 stuns for 3 seconds only. It just has an HIGH PROBABILITY* of success. Exhalation of Darkness can be parried/dodged/blocked and ergo denied the stun effect ( which is 1.6 seconds ) 

(* which is not 100% ) 

Besides, I don't know what kind of fun would have a dk who sees his stuns strictly nerfed against an opponent, forgive me for this point :biggrin:.

Reading all of this again, I am basically getting that it's not really the stun annoying but the heal. Then I go on on the reading, and you say the reverse; it is not a Healing problem, but more a stun matter. In conclusion you're basically saying "Delete everything on that class and make it as strong as a Dummy in Cliff/Gasphel" 

Man.... :huh:

Edited by Higgings

I have to apologize if there is a cap for dark shield, and if sharp shadows'duration is 3 sec. I was pretty sure i saw a vid it was lasting 5sec. was it nerfed or was i just wrong? anyway idk the CD but i know dk can chain stun...

Nevertheless, i think, and i guess im not alone, that dk is very strong both at pvp and at pve.

I know it's my personnal opinion... i defend it.

I know it would be less fun for a dk if he can't stun it's opponent. That's why i proposed to give him strong dmg skill or smthing like that. But atm it's not fun for the opponent to fight dk and u know it very well.

Of course he can hit u under silence. But u got dark shield, block and LS so really if u sum up all that u don't take much dmg.

Atm a lot of dks'pvps look like: oh i chain stun u, u dead. And if not chain stunned: oh i failed chain stun/u stunned me first? NP reserves=full health again i chain stun again and u dead. A bit exagerated of course but not far from reality.

I don't pretend all my proposal are perfect. But atm i think dk is too strong.

And cmon man im not saying delete it for pvp or make it as weak as a dummy im saying i think it's op and that we have to think about some ways to rebalance it and im proposing some...

Btw i met dks who refused to say how strong reserves was healing bcs they don't wanted it to be nerfed... perhaps they know really well it's op right?

And in pve without reserves just with dark shield, saturation and hurricane dk is already extremely strong.

-About lock i don't care about their stuns. For that matter it's really the class.

-About druid i have to agree stun is a op. song reloads way too fast i think (agree with u logrimy): it should only be able to save u, not to full control a pvp. But unlike dk when druid fails stun most opponents have way to kill him before he reloads roots. Whereas with dk it's another story.

-About rogue i agree it's far from being the best class in pvp or pve atm. But a stun... u know just like i do that he could rekt you in 3 sec if he stuns you... like BD with harmstring or range when he uses bow kick. But rogue got stealth and can attack first easier...

Btw i think mages shouldn't be able to see rogues in stealth. that's so unfair... they already got barrier to absorb first it, eye so dodge is useless, chains to push away just by a clock and ennoblement to remove poison, kick in the back or def decrease...

-About bd i think he only got too much dmg and that it was a bad idea to add dmg buff. But the other skills are fine. It's a very good class but not (as) op as it used to be. I won't vote for nerfing it (btw bd is the only class i have no interest in...)

Well man i don't intend to be agressive and im not a dk hater, far from that. Im also certainly misinformed on some things, and my english is not that good. Im just trying to improve the game from what i've experienced :/

I also have to thank you for replying, i sometimes get mad when ppl disagree with me:biggrin: but there's nothing better to help u think than discussing with someone else and having oppositions that can help take away ur wrong ideas.

:give_rose:

2 hours ago, Pecleb said:

I have to apologize if there is a cap for dark shield, and if sharp shadows'duration is 3 sec. I was pretty sure i saw a vid it was lasting 5sec. was it nerfed or was i just wrong?

Nop bro, No nerfs or something like this, it has always been like that ( except in damage matters for Sharp shadow, which has been increased in one of the updates; talking about almost 1 year ago though ). There's no need to apologize :drinks:

Of course he can hit u under silence. But u got dark shield, block and LS so really if u sum up all that u don't take much dmg.

Having decent ammount of life steal means that I must reach about 25% to be somehow useful, otherwise I would heal about 30-35 hps. Not so much in pvp. Besides, you will need a full Halloween equipment for it and therefore you will have to sacrifice some good statistic like Block and Health Regen, in rings at least. ( I love talking about statistics and relics... It's stronger than me :tongue: ). A nice compromise might be the Halloween ring with Damage and Hp Regen, but in my modest opinion, it is still a "Meh". 

Atm a lot of dks'pvps look like: oh i chain stun u, u dead. And if not chain stunned: oh i failed chain stun/u stunned me first? NP reserves=full health again i chain stun again and u dead

Totally agree for a nerf of Reserves, but only about the critical heal. The max health got back by a dk from this skill I've seen so far was 1.150  ( Critical ) and sometimes can happen twice in a row. I Agree with you here that it is too much.

3 hours ago, Pecleb said:

About rogue i agree it's far from being the best class in pvp or pve atm. But a stun... u know just like i do that he could rekt you in 3 sec if he stuns you... like BD with harmstring or range when he uses bow kick. But rogue got stealth and can attack first easier...

I stay on my idea here. A bladedancer nukes the enemy way faster, at the moment at least, than a rogue. It has also got 2 disabling skills ( Hamstrings, Rush ) one of which is able to Stun for 5 seconds. If you leave a bladedancer alone for 5 seconds vs a player, I doubt that the PvP will carry on after the stun time expires.

A little parenthesis about mages. Mages for me are one of the most tricky class to play. The one i like atm, thanks to his Videos, is @Tamer Ismail. Beautiful Class. I love them almost like I love shamans. 

3 hours ago, Pecleb said:

Well man i don't intend to be agressive and im not a dk hater, far from that. Im also certainly misinformed on some things, and my english is not that good. Im just trying to improve the game from what i've experienced :/

I also have to thank you for replying, i sometimes get mad when ppl disagree with me:biggrin: but there's nothing better to help u think than discussing with someone else and having oppositions that can help take away ur wrong ideas.

Ahh man don't worry! I am actually in a constant look for people to discuss with and who have an open mind, to listen and confrontate with players' opinions and ideas. As long as I obtain this, and there's the respect between each one, I am glad to carry on and trying to convince you on my points, and I hope you do the same with your points as well. 

Cheers! :good:

I really do think that no game should have an "unavoidable" full circle sun, if you are unable to do anything to counter this stun cycle, then you wont win, try playing a mage, a necro, a ranger, its impossible.

However i am still optimistic, the game will balance itself, bds were once op, and now they have been nerfed, hope this happens to the correct classes in the next fixing of skills, *cough* barbs and dks *cough*.

Paladin, priest, necro, shaman, lock, bd, barb and dk are all ok, but please. mage and ranger need a buff, i know that i am supporting my own classes that i play but please, anyone will nice this after they reach lv24+, this is the part of the game, where actual game implemented "Skills" are more overpowered than amp and gear. 

Excuse the whining but reinforce my point, NO class should have stun cycle that is unavoidable, because nothing, nothing can fight you when you have the power to cripple the enemy, chain them, aim a gun at them, then bury them alive at the bottom of the sea.

please, think about it

I just think that ranger might need a buff... but Idk, since in EU-Emerald ranger is a dead class. Litterally. 

Mages need a buff? :unknw:

In PvE they solo  bosses like Pteriks 

In PvP they can be immune and cannot be touched thanks to that barrier which basically activates 24/7. DoT damage + Relic of Magic Poison on a mage... good luck in dealing him damage.

mages don't need bugg at all i think.

For rangers idk... they can deal insane dmg in a few second thx to their blessing. But it's true mages are better in dgs: they almost never miss, they never lack mana, they can slow mobs efficiently and have OP AoE.

Perhaps rangers need a strong passive skill like good buff for critical/penetration/skill cooldown. well i don't really know what would be good and i know they already have accuracy and speed buff right?

In US rangers almost dead too... I think range and rogue are the two classes who might need buff.

I don't think barb is op. I think the only op skill might be immunity which is damn long at 4/4.

For mage barrier, i don't have it yet, but im pretty sure it doesn't activate with dot dmg like blazing ground or overload. Only auto attack or when a skill is used. Aladeen/tamer ismael will answer better than me.

Anyway it's true it's a damn good skill. But in pvp if u have reflection it's ok (rogues suffer from it the most, bcs their strong attack are blocked and they can't stun to have a time when barrier doesn't activate at all. And they often use dodge or parry on weaps, what is useless vs mages), and in pve well i think mages needed it:

from my own experience, going dg with mage lvl 18 5/5stones and wrap with penet relic+blazing ground with 2.2k hp only (my fault i use violent storm), 0/5 sun armor and no barrier...       if ur tank is 0/5 agro it's not going to be a fun run.

On 5/12/2017 at 10:13 PM, Pecleb said:

For mage barrier, i don't have it yet, but im pretty sure it doesn't activate with dot dmg like blazing ground or overload. Only auto attack or when a skill is used

Barrier does not activate with dots but it is activated by normal damages or using attack skills, not chains or sun armor

On 5/12/2017 at 8:32 PM, Higgings said:

In PvP they can be immune and cannot be touched thanks to that barrier which basically activates 24/7. DoT damage + Relic of Magic Poison on a mage... good luck in dealing him damage.

DK can perma stunt you which means the barrier wont work either, 

5 hours ago, UK said:

Barrier does not activate with dots but it is activated by normal damages or using attack skills, not chains or sun armor

DK can perma stunt you which means the barrier wont work either, 

Mage has not got the barrier only, to protect him from damage or debuffs. And keep in mind that dk is a class which depends on luck as well, since Sharp shadow's skill does not stun at 100% of times and Exhalation can be parried, dodged or blocked. So, the "Perma Stun" can be countered if any of you has got a bit of defensive statistics on the equip. 

I will never understand why bds never complained about the dk ability to mute and stun the enemy when their counter was active and totally broken, and now that counter disappeared/became useless, even more classes different from Bd also complain about not even 1 dk's skill, but 3! 

Let's make the dk useless in pvp. This is the advice that MANY of you* are saying

( * it doesn't mean ALL of you. Hope it is clear :good:)

Edited by Higgings

20170515_182648.png

It says after "Every" attack. If the descriprion is broke then idk. But theoretically, it activates after every attack, DoT damage included.

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

20170515_182648.png

It says after "Every" attack. If the descriprion is broke then idk. But theoretically, it activates after every attack, DoT damage included.

Every few attack.

Mage's barrier does not activates with dots neither does it activates with defensive skills. Every offensive attack and offensive skill-cast (does not include dragon's eye, it's a buff not an offensive skill) counts towards it's activation. It's very effective in PvE but something like dot- damage and damage reflection decreases it's effectiveness in PvP.

Edited by Bladesharp

On 5/17/2017 at 8:51 AM, Bladesharp said:

It's very effective in PvE but something like dot- damage and damage reflection decreases it's effectiveness in PvP

Exactly 

On 16/5/2017 at 10:55 PM, Raezer said:

There is a difference between being nerfed, and being completely useless in pvp. @Higgs

I invite you to read all the suggestion people gave. 

I can sum it up if you want. They basically said: Nerf the stuns and the reserve skill. 

Why is the dk strong? Thanks to the stuns and, now, even with Reserves. What would happen if all of these skills get nerfed heavily cause people can't simply put some Defensive Statistics in their equipment? Dk becomes as strong as a Dummy. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I invite you to read all the suggestion people gave. 

I can sum it up if you want. They basically said: Nerf the stuns and the reserve skill. 

Why is the dk strong? Thanks to the stuns and, now, even with Reserves. What would happen if all of these skills get nerfed heavily cause people can't simply put some Defensive Statistics in their equipment? Dk becomes as strong as a Dummy. 

Its actually the combination of both the skill stunt + Heal for a tank. Either the heal or stunt should be nerfed is what I think.

12 minutes ago, UK said:

Its actually the combination of both the skill stunt + Heal for a tank. Either the heal or stunt should be nerfed is what I think.

Yea. And I am totally up for a Healing Nerf. As i said already, it is way too much. and yesterday I've seen a dk Healing himself 1.2k as Critical Heal. So..... xd

On 5/12/2017 at 0:21 AM, Higgings said:

A little parenthesis about mages. Mages for me are one of the most tricky class to play. The one i like atm, thanks to his Videos, is @Tamer Ismail. Beautiful Class. I love them almost like I love shamans. 

Well vs dk all u need is some dodge if u dodged 1 stun skill u must use the right skill in the time like enno for mage ham for bd root for driud just dont wast time using useless skills and got stun again i dont think they need nerf its same as mages now actually 

For warlock thats really need a nerf he can skip mage enno with his stone hide skill then cycling his stuns tell pvp end :unsure:

Dks Are Op 

Druids are Op 

no joke it's already been said

Rogues weak paper 0 Stuns Nub Dmg compared to Ranger and Bd 

any Questions?:biggrin:

its funny how you talking about nerfs and unbalanced classes, games like warspear is hard to balance because if you nerfed the dk then other classes are op and if you nerfed them then dk op again, there is NO way you could balance the classes of a game + dk stun cycle is hard to pull off as and you need at least lvl 24-28 and even then you might fail and your stun might get a dodge sharp shadow might not work, most of dk stuns are normal attack based meaning he need to attack you after activating a skill to do its effect and that's an issue because you might fail/dodge/parry/block/..etc so its hard to stun, (example) why taking the joy of a rouge when he think hard and max his dodge skill on order to dodge other class stuns and how you reward him for it by nerfing his class? the funny thing is that when secret reserve came out everyone called it a shitty skill and useless like how they call charmer useless and when someone think hard and get a nice build for his charmer and people see him and do like him, everyone will say that charmer is op and shout at the devs to nerf him, so someone go full heath regen build and buy secret reserve because he thought that's a nice build you get mad of him of that? and call his class op? dk's are not op you THINK how to counter them!

(There is a deference between nerfing a class and killing a class, you all suggestion killing dk's and lock's)

Edited by FakeUser

On ١٨‏/٥‏/٢٠١٧ at 1:30 PM, Higgings said:

Yea. And I am totally up for a Healing Nerf. As i said already, it is way too much. and yesterday I've seen a dk Healing himself 1.2k as Critical Heal. So..... xd

I saw a pala crit heal 2k and his skill is not even expert skill. so.............xd

1 hour ago, FakeUser said:

There is a deference between nerfing a class and killing a class, you all suggestion killing dk's and lock's

PicsArt_06-05-07.04.06.jpg