New Player!

Yossaa

Yo! Newbie here!

I love to being Supporter, so i choose Chosen - Priest. And bsc Priest doesnt amplify many damage, its realy hard to kill bosses, and now im stuck. I realy need ally, or Guild. I have read some guide, that you just dont die and dont spent your gold too much until Irselot (i guest), but now im dying.

IGN : Yossaa 

Lvl : 7

Server : SEA Pearl

*edit

IGN: Yossaa

Lvl: 3

Server: US-Sapphire

Edited by Yossaa
New Chara

Hey :)

Just a little suggestion: Don't play on SA-Pearl, it's like the most inactive server of all. The most active English servers are US-Sapphire and EU-Emerald. As you might know, the SA server is an Asian server. However, most of the Asian players are playing on the US server.

19 hours ago, Julie said:

Just a little suggestion: Don't play on SA-Pearl, it's like the most inactive server of all. The most active English servers are US-Sapphire and EU-Emerald. As you might know, the SA server is an Asian server. However, most of the Asian players are playing on the US server.

Yeah, i know. I mean, i can pratice in SEA Pearl, thats why im in SEA Pearl. Like, im dying without Comrade. So when i go to US-Sapphire, i m not dying like in SEA-P. And thank you about that information, "the most active English servers r..". Im shock when people us Russian Language, i think hahaha. *move to US

The two letters before each server name describe the region of it. US stands for America, EU is Europe, RU are all Russian servers. BR is Brazilian and SEA is South East Asia :) Most of the Asian people are playing on US-Sapphire though

Edited by Julie

On 9/5/2017 at 0:29 AM, Julie said:

The two letters before each server name describe the region of it. US stands for America, EU is Europe, RU are all Russian servers. BR is Brazilian and SEA is South East Asia :) Most of the Asian people are playing on US-Sapphire though

Yeah, thank again for that. I have meam Party and Guild from the same country, make it more fun

• 1 month later...
В 07.05.2017 в 11:45, Morgana сказал:

SEA-pearl Russian server:happy:

33 minutes ago, Mucmp said:

Yea , but in it server 70-80% russians players:happy:

I actually heard that most of the players on SEA are Chinese:come_on:

On 5/8/2017 at 8:29 PM, Morgana said:

BR is Brazilian

Actually there are plenty of Spanish speakers too, in addition to some English and Russian speakers as usual :smile:

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Actually there are plenty of Spanish speakers too, in addition to some English and Russian speakers as usual :smile:

On BR server?:omg: