Rank Points system -> Titles for Evryone <3

Mewingdrip

On 15.5.2017 at 0:29 PM, Mewingdrip said:

Consider this situation: you pvp in cave when suddenly someone from your legion comes and disturbs your pvp, ganking your opponent. What do you do?

I log on my sentinel chars and kill the guy. Maybe. Still no thanks.

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Mewingdrip said:

Consider this situation: you pvp in cave when suddenly someone from your legion comes and disturbs your pvp, ganking your opponent. What do you do?

Bad example. 

1 minute ago, Raezer said:

Bad example. 

Yet you didn't answer the question...

20 hours ago, Raislin said:

I log on my sentinel chars and kill the guy. Maybe. Still no thanks.

Also don't you think this maneuver would take ages? Firstly you should have one santinel char (strong, considerring you want to kill someone who may be also strong, and strong means $$). Secondly you should always make sure you have your santinel char in the same place as your mc char. Don't you think this is time consuming?

Now I understand you may be afraid of a bit more freedom than what you're used to. But let's be serious now: do you really enjoy being a bunch of sheep that only do what they are told and supposed to?

Changing chars takes around 10 seconds. Even if its in another account. Whether it is time consuming or not who cares. While i understand the system i just dont want it in ws. Besides just pvp you could go grief every boss killing party by attacking their healers etc. Join dg parties and then just attack your party members among other things. This might work in other mmos but i dont want it in ws.

The reasoning of yours is just so odd, sheep? Freedom? Dude you only want to support the hatred that sometimes happens within one faction which is supposed to cooperate, just admit that warspear is not the game for such thing. It's impossible to tweak the idea into something that would work out only as you imagine.

On 2017-5-3 at 2:52 PM, Lady Livi said:

Ah titles, as i ever experienced when playing Grand Fantasia, i want to see others' opinions too 

Anyway, seems like you're a dedicated player :drinks:

I've played Grand Fantasia too xD 

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree with this idea!

it will bring the game back to live, instead of adding new skill/ new maps/ new armor

add something else as a change

Xdldl.gif

On 3/5/2017 at 2:06 PM, Mewingdrip said:

at 1000 points Gentleman

Oww I want this rank :Q______

What if someone, however, desires to stay Neutral? I mean, During war it is hard to see the allies and the enemies once you are fighting in a camp. We risk to kill our same faction as well. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Oww I want this rank :Q______

What if someone, however, desires to stay Neutral? I mean, During war it is hard to see the allies and the enemies once you are fighting in a camp. We risk to kill our same faction as well. 

how i think it should go is, killing an none alliance character want change anything but killing an alliance from your legion would effect your repetition