New Bladedancer

SuddenEnd

Ok I just created a new character he is a bladedancer,I would like to know what skills I must upgrade for him to be well balanced,the weapon best suited for him and what rewards I get for beating the Arena and how it works.

I know I have a ton of questions plz bare with me,I really love this game and I want to be the best so,plz help me XD.I am currently lvl7 and I have 1087 gold coins what can I do to help me advance quicker or enhance my armour sorry last thing are there any good guilds that accept lvl 7 players.

Hey there!

That are a lot of questions indeed :D

Skills: Upgrade Strike to 5/5 and Hamstring to 5/5 as well and Sap to 3/5. At Level 18 you can buy expert skills so don't spend all of your skill points on your basic 5 skills.

Most of the Bladedancers use two axes but you can also combine one axe with sword or axe with dagger to get a faster damage per second.

In general, to really upgrade your character you should level up first. Don't spend your gold on good gears at lower levels because later on you would have to buy new ones anyways.

To do arena at low level is a bit difficult because there aren't that many people who demand. But if you manage to gather some arena points: On each map in the first town there is an arena shop with arena suppliers. There you have an offer of items, gears and weapons which you can buy by spending arena points. But remember that those gears are useful for PvP (Person vs. Person) only, since weapons and gears contain stats which have a negative affect at PvE (Person vs. Environment).

What is a good guild to you? One that wins tournaments?

Hope this helped a little bit :)

1 hour ago, Julie said:

Hey there!

Skills: Upgrade Strike to 5/5 and Hamstring to 5/5 as well and Sap to 3/5. At Level 18 you can buy expert skills so don't spend all of your skill points on your basic 5 skills.

Most of the Bladedancers use two axes but you can also combine one axe with sword or axe with dagger to get a faster damage per second.

In general, to really upgrade your character you should level up first. Don't spend your gold on good gears at lower levels because later on you would have to buy new ones anyways.

To do arena at low level is a bit difficult because there aren't that many people who demand. But if you manage to gather some arena points: On each map in the first town there is an arena shop with arena suppliers. There you have an offer of items, gears and weapons which you can buy by spending arena points. But remember that those gears are useful for PvP (Person vs. Person) only, since weapons and gears contain stats which have a negative affect at PvE (Person vs. Environment).

Thanks for the reply and what I mean by good guild is that there are some high level players the guild is also above level 1 and the members are cool and good people excuse me if the criteria are too extreme.

9 minutes ago, SuddenEnd said:

Thanks for the reply and what I mean by good guild is that there are some high level players the guild is also above level 1 and the members are cool and good people excuse me if the criteria are too extreme.

Oh well...I guess you will have to ask for a guild ingame. Your criteria is just fine :D

6 hours ago, Julie said:

Hey there!

Player vs Player lol

15 hours ago, Julie said:

Players are persons if I'm not totally braindead.

Well, people :huh: 

Sorry. Can't help myself :wacko:

21 hours ago, Julie said:

But there is no singular form of people x.x

What are you talking about? :D 

"People" is the plural form of "person".

It is called an "irregular plural". I have learnt it in 4th grade in primary school.

2 hours ago, BTminBT said:

What are you talking about? :D 

"People" is the plural form of "person".

It is called an "irregular plural". I have learnt it in 4th grade in primary school.

They don't have the same stem so no...

Besides we were talking about person vs. person -_- what's wrong about it? :D

On 2017-5-2 at 8:58 PM, Julie said:

They don't have the same stem so no...

Besides we were talking about person vs. person -_- what's wrong about it? :D

Huh.. I literally cannot understand you. You said there is no singular form of people (which is not true).

Persons is a very formal, rarely used plural of person. We mostly use people instead. 

But anyways, I am not here to teach anyone, you won't be a worse person from it. :)

1 hour ago, BTminBT said:

Huh.. I literally cannot understand you. You said there is no singular form of people (which is not true).

Persons is a very formal, rarely used plural of person. We mostly use people instead. 

But anyways, I am not here to teach anyone, you won't be a worse person from it. :)

Well it might as well be because I'm German and we people and persons are two different things to us :D 

Since you can understand a little bit of German:

Person = Person

Persons = Personen

People = Leute 

Leute and Personen isn't quite the same thing, Personen is mostly used to give a number of people while people is used more randomly, for crowds for example .-. Is it somehow understandable? :D

7 hours ago, Julie said:

Well it might as well be because I'm German and we people and persons are two different things to us :D 

Since you can understand a little bit of German:

Person = Person

Persons = Personen

People = Leute 

Leute and Personen isn't quite the same thing, Personen is mostly used to give a number of people while people is used more randomly, for crowds for example .-. Is it somehow understandable? :D

Of course, I've been learning German for years now.

In this case this is understandable. You just have to understand that English works differently :D

Funny we made a grammatical chat on a completely different thread.

Edited by BTminBT

4 hours ago, BTminBT said:

Of course, I've been learning German for years now.

In this case this is understandable. You just have to understand that English works differently :D

Funny we made a grammatical chat on a completely different thread.

I get it that people is a plural word for a person but that wasn't the point xd 

The point is: what is wrong about peron versus person?.-.

And well.. :D happens :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Julie said:

I get it that people is a plural word for a person but that wasn't the point xd 

The point is: what is wrong about peron versus person?.-.

And well.. :D happens :rolleyes:

Hmm, for a game context, player is more relevant, because there are pixels, not person neither people. :D that's my opinion

13 minutes ago, Lady Livi said:

Hmm, for a game context, player is more relevant, because there are pixels, not person neither people. :D that's my opinion

A player is a person:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Julie said:

A player is a person:rolleyes:

I LITERALLY cannot understand what was your argument now.

8 minutes ago, BTminBT said:

I LITERALLY cannot understand what was your argument now.

Omg what's wrong with you all? :D 

What the hell is the difference when I say PERSON or PLAYER to pvp? -_-

1 hour ago, Julie said:

Omg what's wrong with you all? :D 

What the hell is the difference when I say PERSON or PLAYER to pvp? -_-

Gosh. You said "Players are persons". And I said "No, players are people, because the plural form of a person is people."

Do you understand it now? :D

19 minutes ago, BTminBT said:

Gosh. You said "Players are persons". And I said "No, players are people, because the plural form of a person is people."

Do you understand it now? :D

well but person also exists in English as plural form of person:1F629:

2 hours ago, Julie said:

well but person also exists in English as plural form of person:1F629:

But we almost never use it. It is extinct.

You sure have words in German that you don't use anymore. Persons is one of these in English.

Anyways, this isn't such a big thing to spend days arguing about :)

8 hours ago, BTminBT said:

But we almost never use it. It is extinct.

You sure have words in German that you don't use anymore. Persons is one of these in English.

Anyways, this isn't such a big thing to spend days arguing about :)

I know but it means that it's not wrong to say persons even when it's an old word-_- 

Anyways..