New Paladin

SuddenEnd

I'm New to Warspear I am very fascinated by mmorpg games,I am currently a lvl4 Paladin,my Paladin is continuously losing and the skills he has are poor can I please get some help on what to do for my paladin get stronger and how can I get better armour.

Now I don't really know much about this game that is a first;secondly when you explaining something plz do it slowly but other than that I'm good oh and one more thing what weapon is best for Paladins.

Edited by SuddenEnd
spelling errors

Ohh, don't you dare saying paladin has got poor skills! Paladins are awesome tanks and their skills are op as hell :D You just have to level up and become stronger with better gears. There are several ways to buy new armour, one is the second hand dealer which you can find in every town, another way is entering a Tavern which you can also find in every town. In Taverns are traders from which you can buy some gears and items.

Paladin is pretty good for starters, because you can heal and stun enemies around you and run away. You just need to collect gold in the first stages, and then you can buy lvl3 weapon (with green name). I don't recommend buying armors at if you don't have much gold, because they're expensive for your low budget, and they don't give much advantage. You will eventually get armors from the quests.

And then just go on, the next weapon you buy is once you reach lvl7 (also green name), collect gold till then. 

For buying those weapons, don't buy them from the shops, they're cheaper in the dealer, and once you buy a new one you can resell it.

As for skills, go for the skills purifying and healing, upgrade them 1 skill point on one and the next point on the other one.

Tip for gold: gather all trash items you can get from monsters and sell them in the shop, in addition the gold drops, and gold from quests, you can get a decent amount of gold. 

Edited by Gladiator

And as for actual questing, be patient. :) The chosen's starting isle can take some time and do read quests, you'll save your nerves bc some quests have their solution written in their dialogue.

2 hours ago, Julie said:

Ohh, don't you dare saying paladin has got poor skills! Paladins are awesome tanks and their skills are op as hell :D You just have to level up and become stronger with better gears. There are several ways to buy new armour, one is the second hand dealer which you can find in every town, another way is entering a Tavern which you can also find in every town. In Taverns are traders from which you can buy some gears and items.

Oh cool what do I do if I want to make my own armour 

3 minutes ago, SuddenEnd said:

Oh cool what do I do if I want to make my own armour 

You can't really create your own armour. However, there is an option which is called "crafting", there are some Special armors which you can make on your own. But you can't choose stats by yourself

22 minutes ago, SuddenEnd said:

By the way is it ok if I leave the beginners island at lvl 7 if not when is the right time to do it??

Don't do it now since there are enemy players on the second map which are many levels higher than you and would constantly kill you. You wouldn't have quests there as well so you wouldn't be able to level up. Finish all yellow quests on the beginners island at first.