[2017.04.27] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Release.

Daria

1656×930.png

Hello there, dear warriors!

Update 6.5 is on its way and it will be available right after the servers restart. It's precisely one year since the opening of the Temple of Seals, and we are ready to surprise the owners of Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8, Windows, OS X and Linux devices with new changes on Arena... and not only with that! Please, notice that versions for different platforms may be released with delay.

Some of the changes that will be brought with this update were revealed in the announcement post. However, apart from gold dropping from killed monsters and alterations in the craft system, there will be also new items at Arena Suppliers, improved main menu and, most important, the possibility to restore deleted characters!  

New menu

Now, when you push the Play button after entering the game, you will get into the improved menu. We did our best to make it more functional and handy.

When selecting a character you get all general information about them, and now you may also look at them from all perspectives.

To delete a character, you need to tap on an icon with a basket, and this will open a form where you will have to enter the name of your character to confirm its deleting.

menu1eng.png  menu2eng.png  menu3eng.png

To enter the game world, just push the Play button that is now placed in the lower right corner.

Restoring deleted characters

One of the most long-awaited surprises of this update is the possibility of restoring deleted characters.

When tapping on an empty slot in the character selection menu, you will be offered to choose whether to create a new character or to restore a deleted one. If you have deleted characters to restore, then you may tap the Restore button and the list of all such characters will be opened. Otherwise, the Restore button will be inactive.

vosst1eng.png  vosst2eng.png  vosst3eng.png

All characters deleted in the game in version 6.5 and further are available for restoring with a new name within 90 days. Notice that all rates, achievements, quests in progress, guild membership won't be restored in this case.

When you restore a character its name may already be taken, and in this case you will be offered to choose another one.

vosst4eng.png  vosst5eng.png

Attention! Within a month since update 6.5 it will be possible to restore all characters that have been deleted since 01.01.2015.

Arena Suppliers

Among all new items at Arena Supplier apart from weapons and equipment of level 25 you will also be able to get Gladiator's Chests sunduk.png. They may contain new PvP minions - Fire Shaman, Smoldering Guard, Fire Pikeman, books with expert skills "Gladiator's Resilience" and "Gladiator's Ferocity", Malefic's, Wolfborn's and Destoryer's Costumes, as well as elixirs of permanence, life seals, poitons and scrolls with useful PvP bonuses.

There are three kinds of Gladiator's Chests of different levels and cost. The more expensive the chest is, the higher is the chance of getting a rare item from it.

arena1eng.png  arena2eng.png  arena3eng.png

By the way, the limit of the Arena points amount is now increased to 38000.

New maps in the Temple of Seals

Since the start of a new Arena season on May 5, 2017 at 11:00 CET, two new maps from the winners of the recent contest will be added to the Temple of Seals. Drawn in a bright style of the Flying Isles, they will become one more place for your victories!

Gladiator's map is like a twisted maze with a bunch of stairs. Also, there are healing statues in the lower corners of the map. They restore 30% of the whole amount of the character's health points with a 20 seconds' cooldown.

gladiator.png

Mioa's map may look more simple, but it's only the looks! Apart from the healing statues there are also zones with thorns that deal 5% damage of the whole amount of character's health points once in every 5 seconds.

mioa.png

Gifts

One more important thing, which is, of course, gifts! Every character starting from level 5 will get 10 Arena tickets and Gladiator's Elixir, and every character starting from level 10 will also get 10 Rookie's Craft Licenses and 10 Master's Craft Licenses. Fighting and crafting, and what are your hobbies in the world of Arinar?

Fixes and improvements

• Increased the amount of Guild points for winning in the Arena 5x5 and Temple of Seals modes.
  • Increased the amount of victories needed to get legendary achievement "The Temple of Seals 3х3 Arena hero" to 4000.
  • Fixed the error with the succession of character's operations. If a player starts using a skill and in the meantime the silence effects are cast on him, then after the effects are gone the skill won't be automatically used.
  • Fixed the error with buffs/debuffs activating from skills and relics in case if an enemy evaded, blocked or parried damage.
  • Fixed the bug when aggression and damage dealt to monsters reduced to zero after using skills that reset the speed of a monster to zero. In this case, drop was given to another player, if he dealt more damage after the speed of a monster was reduced.
  • Fixed the bug with the Magic Relic of Unstable Curse due to which a character lost the target after the relic's effect has been activated.
  • NPC and interactive objects' names are now displayed above the players' names, so it is easier to find them now.

AIGRIND

The restore character options is one of the best features. Old memories will come back...

One of the best offers ever done by you, Aigrind. Well done! :good:

Только что, Higgings сказал:

The restore character options is one of the best features. Old memories will come back...

One of the best offers ever done by you, Aigrind. Well done! :good:

You're welcome! :give_rose:

23 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

Facing troubles, will fix everything soon (I hope). Be patient, my friend.

FIRST OF ALL, CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW RELEASE. SECOND OF ALL, DEVELOPERS WELL DONE !!! ON BEHALF OF ALL US SERVER PLAYERS, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT HARD WORK AND DEDICATION. THANK YOU SO MUCH.... YOU ARE THE BEST !!!!!!:clapping::clapping::give_rose::give_rose::wswink::wswink::wswink::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Edited by Peter_Munk

It's magnificent the way AIGRIND Is improving. Keep up with the good work and effort! 

And for the community: don't complain about things being hard to get or do. After all, easy things don't get recognized and valued. How boting would be playing a game where people get fully amped and achieved in months?! 

Just be proud about the hard things you've accomplished until now and keep moving forward, aiming new ones. Play hard, go pro. 

Thank you AIGRING and those who support. :good:

8 minutes ago, nine0 said:

FIRST OF ALL, CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW RELEASE. SECOND OF ALL, DEVELOPERS WELL DONE !!! ON BEHALF OF ALL US SERVER PLAYERS, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT HARD WORK AND DEDICATION. THANK YOU SO MUCH.... YOU ARE THE BEST !!!!!!:clapping::clapping::give_rose::give_rose::wswink::wswink::wswink::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thank you for your kind words :)

So if recovering character costs 3999 mcs, unblocking account costs 20k mcs? :[ Just joke, good option thanks for it, now I can afford "loser delete acc" -pvp sometimes :D

Soooo... price is steep... espiacally if the deletion wasn't that persons fault but I'm not complaining... I know you brung it back because I spammed you with emails to add feature... BTW.

when will lv1-3 chars be deleted 

7 minutes ago, Siddu said:

If restored a character 

would that character be still have all relics?

Ty:huh:

All equipment will be untouched if it was like that when you deleted it. Relics as well. And what bag contains

Edited by Peter_Munk

6 минут назад, Lyzois сказал:

All good there? Or problem in my phone?

IMG-20170427-WA0043.jpg

It's was some bug with our website, we have already fixed it. You may try again now.

Do all Gladiator's chests have the same drop chances in Skills/Costumes? Or the ones in the 1st map have got lower chances to get them?

Hey... i got new skill arena book but cant use, cos "No slot available" , please fix that maybe can able add slot via mcois, 2 new books availables but no slots for use ... so useless and book are personal, so cant sell too, too bad plannned update  

14 минут назад, Xtiano сказал:

Hey... i got new skill arena book but cant use, cos "No slot available" , please fix that maybe can able add slot via mcois, 2 new books availables but no slots for use ... so useless and book are personal, so cant sell too, too bad plannned update  

But you can add additional slots for Miracle Coins...

2 минуты назад, Lhuz сказал:

It's personal. . but i'm lvl 6:unsure:

Screenshot_2017-04-27-11-20-22.png

Yep, they are expert skills.

21 minutes ago, Daria said:

It's was some bug with our website, we have already fixed it. You may try again now.

THANK YOU

:)

Btw yes skill slots, could u add em or is there already added more (than the 8 current slots)? : D ty ty

Edited by Lyzois

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Do all Gladiator's chests have the same drop chances in Skills/Costumes? Or the ones in the 1st map have got lower chances to get them?

@Daria :blush:

16 minutes ago, Daria said:

But you can add additional slots for Miracle Coins...

Yep, they are expert skills.

no.. no able to load via coins 

skills.PNG

3 минуты назад, Xtiano сказал:

no.. no able to load via coins 

skills.PNG

Because that's the limit. If one of the new skills seems more useful to you, you may replace one of your current experts skills with it.

1 час назад, Higgings сказал:

As I said in the release post: the most expensive ones have a higher drop chance of rare items. Chests of the first level do not contain costumes and skill books. :)

UPD Sorry, misinformation! ALL CHESTS contain costumes and skill books, the difference is just in the drop chance.

Just now, Daria said:

Because that's the limit. If one of the new skills seems more useful to you, you may replace one of your current experts skills with it.

No my lady, cant replace that, show message "No vacant expert skill slots" and cant remove skill already used

8 минут назад, Xtiano сказал:

No my lady, cant replace that, show message "No vacant expert skill slots" and cant remove skill already used

Ah, I see the issue! This is how you change your expert skills: go to the window where all your expert skills are, choose the one you want to replace, click Menu, then Add skill, choose the skill, click Next. Voila!