[2017.04.27] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Release.

Daria

13 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

Games evolves  + now you will have to interact with other players, befriend them and play together to gain the same as before. I say it is a big plus and probably the main idea from AIGRIND. Will be easier for low levels to find friends to play with.

Let me tell you a little story: In t4 on map 4 I needed help with a Yellow quest. It was with the many wisps that appeared. I needed help. And even though there were boss farmer/questors close by it took me awhile to get it done. The refused to help me even though it would have taken 2 mins at the very most.

Like I said: if people have less gold to spend then they cannot buy things to advance unless sellers drop the price. Will they? Most will hold out for as long as they think they can. Plus not to mention prices of arena tickets and more advance crafting resources have gone up in price. I know a lot things on here you cannot do alone however people are doing different things. You make it sound like people will drop helping guild members with their quests, arena, hunting enemy players or whatever for me. On another note players keep on calling out for help on the world chat for help with dgs or bosses on their map 1. Few help them. I do help them whenever I can but few others do.

No one is happy here, everyone is harmed, what you're talking about is bullshit! You must be a secret GM or pull ws bag, no one agrees with you, do not you see it?

I'm hating this game more and more, and more!

Edited by tapyon

11 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

daria..i am receiving more dmg from players, did something with resilence ? is resilence defence lowered after this update?

7 hours ago, Lazylion said:

@Daria It seems like resil, defence/mdef or the dmg/mdmg has some sort of problem ingame. Severall players have been talking abt it. We hit players and npc`s alot more than before the update. Hope you take a look into this :good:

Hey!:aggressive:

11 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

daria..i am receiving more dmg from players, did something with resilence ? is resilence defence lowered after this update?

7 hours ago, Lazylion said:

@Daria It seems like resil, defence/mdef or the dmg/mdmg has some sort of problem ingame. Severall players have been talking abt it. We hit players and npc`s alot more than before the update. Hope you take a look into this :good:

Daria..shaman's totem is hitting 1k+ dmg on me, i think something is wrong with resilence/mdef/dmg stats. please look into this 

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

Daria..shaman's totem is hitting 1k+ dmg on me, i think something is wrong with resilence/mdef/dmg stats. please look into this 

nothing wrong with shaman's totem, 1k dmg is normal for high amps. perhaps your attributes are bugged/nerfed

26 minutes ago, broos said:

Sir can u help me .why i cant open warspear on my phone i already download it but still outdated and always errors 

Try to uninstall your previous ws version, and delete the old ws datas, restart your mobile, then try to download through playstore

20 minutes ago, broos said:

Sir can u help me .why i cant open warspear on my phone i already download it but still outdated and always errors 

Firstly, clean all cash and delete all previous downloads (check your folders: Downloads/Files/Program files, app manager, etc). Set up your phone to allow downloads of apps not from your AppStore too. Try to download it again via website. If none of this works, contact our support team via website. 

5 minutes ago, Lady Livi said:

Try to uninstall your previous ws version, and delete the old ws datas, restart your mobile, then try to download through playstore

we don't know his plataform, sometimes new versions are released with delay in some app stores (don't think its the case, but I'd suggest via website to make sure)

36 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

nothing wrong with shaman's totem, 1k dmg is normal for high amps. perhaps your attributes are bugged/nerfed

i have 40% resilcne and 5k mdef, shaman totem hitting me 1k+ is surely weird and even quake too hitting 600+, i think resilience is bugged

29 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

i have 40% resilcne and 5k mdef, shaman totem hitting me 1k+ is surely weird and even quake too hitting 600+, i think resilience is bugged

It's not the first time I hear this. Even in EU-Emerald people are complaining about a weird problem about Magic Def/Attack and Resilience. But since I am not a caster, I have no Idea of what kind of problem it is. Perhaps players like @Lazylion can help in a better way in order to explain this issue, although he did it already, If I am not wrong

8 hours ago, Olrun said:

Let me tell you a little story: In t4 on map 4 I needed help with a Yellow quest. It was with the many wisps that appeared. I needed help. And even though there were boss farmer/questors close by it took me awhile to get it done. The refused to help me even though it would have taken 2 mins at the very most.

Like I said: if people have less gold to spend then they cannot buy things to advance unless sellers drop the price. Will they? Most will hold out for as long as they think they can. Plus not to mention prices of arena tickets and more advance crafting resources have gone up in price. I know a lot things on here you cannot do alone however people are doing different things. You make it sound like people will drop helping guild members with their quests, arena, hunting enemy players or whatever for me. On another note players keep on calling out for help on the world chat for help with dgs or bosses on their map 1. Few help them. I do help them whenever I can but few others do.

All u mentioned above was before this update, both you, me or aigrind doesn`t know what will happpend with this update. But the main reason was probably to let low level players/questers stay together and farm. While the high level do dgs and killing bosses. + who are saying you need to farm mobs? and is it the only way to get gold? answer is no:good:

Edited by Lazylion

@Sai Chandra It`s a bug with the resilence/def or mdef, all dmg go right through the resil/def/mdef and hits straight on and dmg you alot more than it should + the chance of crit is also increased alot, so resilence is for sure bugged. Is probably already under review by Devs. Isn`t it right @Daria?

12 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

@Jzargo cant see nothing wrong with my sentence (i`m swedish, so english is a second language for me)?!? please tell me so i can change and learn if so :good:

Nothing wrong with your English, it's clearly just a joke.

Just now, Lazylion said:

All u mentioned above was before this update, both you, me or aigrind doesn`t know what will happpend with this update. But the main reason was probably to let low level players/questers stay together and farm. While the high level do dgs and killing bosses. + who are saying you need to farm mobs? and is it the only way to get gold? answer is no:good:

Is farming mobs the only way to get gold? No. However before this update farming mobs was far more reliable than farming bosses and doing dgs. Also getting drops from bosses and dgs is nice but if it's a item I cannot use or I do not need who will I sell it to? People are getting less gold than they use to. So you telling me to do bosses and dgs will not be very effective.

28 minutes ago, Olrun said:

Is farming mobs the only way to get gold? No. However before this update farming mobs was far more reliable than farming bosses and doing dgs. Also getting drops from bosses and dgs is nice but if it's a item I cannot use or I do not need who will I sell it to? People are getting less gold than they use to. So you telling me to do bosses and dgs will not be very effective.

The game has existed for almost 9 years, what do you expect after that long time? should have played in 2011 when it went worldwide. Best time to play was 2011-2013 for farming and stuff if you want to know.

Edited by Lazylion

9 hours ago, Jzargo said:

:excl::excl::excl:

brain_zps73dqpmlu.gif

befriend? is that food? is it edible to eat?

Game is already mobile/multiplayer/online, you can befriend, find partners, play together anytime, anywhere. Aigrind has gonne too far forcing players to interact for obtaining primitive resources, ignoring people's individuality. I couldn't stress how this situation is unconfortable in my pov. I strongly recommend to not limit the amount of gold for individual players who likes playing solo. Is not your call to change or treat nobody's personality and social issues, guys. some ppl simply dont like depending on other players and also don't have a schedule to play.

Few bosses for many players? So you can add special rules here.

For mobs, however, I don't see any sense in restricting gold for players solo, alone or in group, both should receive the same amount of gold in my opinion. 

11 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Game is already mobile/multiplayer/online, you can befriend, find partners, play together anytime, anywhere. Aigrind has gonne too far forcing players to interact for obtaining primitive resources, ignoring people's individuality. I couldn't stress how this situation is unconfortable in my pov. I strongly recommend to not limit the amount of gold for individual players who likes playing solo. Is not your call to change or treat nobody's personality and social issues, guys. some ppl simply dont like depending on other players and also don't have a schedule to play.

Few bosses for many players? So you can add special rules here.

For mobs, however, I don't see any sense in restricting gold for players solo, alone or in group, both should receive the same amount of gold in my opinion. 

:good::clapping:That's it! Players wth short time to play can't depend others to farm, If u say, go for the bosses, t3 in ayvondil on Tourmaline it's impossible to farm, to crowded, just for example.

Nice update but honestly the drop chances of gold and items have dropped majorly.... is this how its going to b now on for farmers? The only things that are dropping is common/amplified cata or common/composite essence.... after this update chances of rare items dropped everywhere? Too bad for farmers to earn gold lol

47 minutes ago, Unfeliz said:

:good::clapping:That's it! Players wth short time to play can't depend others to farm, If u say, go for the bosses, t3 in ayvondil on Tourmaline it's impossible to farm, to crowded, just for example.

Exactly my point all places with major bosses are always crowded.. i feel the previous system was much better in terms for farmers.

45 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

The game has existed for almost 9 years, what do you expect after that long time? should have played in 2011 when it went worldwide. Best time to play was 2011-2013 for farming and stuff if you want to know.

How can I play something I knew nothing about? And I do not have a TARDIS. I have a question and I am not trying to start a fight I just am asking out of honesty: How can you not see that less gold for people means less arena tickets, Glad pots, and everything else?(because people selling them will not want to lower prices) Also catching up to people that were op before update has become harder too you know.

10 минут назад, Gagikralj сказал:

Why servers stop?

Due to the fixing of the bug when after Illusory chains are used no monsters nor players can attack mage, and no monsters drop loot in this case.

It will be stopped for several minutes, not more.

14 minutes ago, Daria said:

Can you describe it a bit, please?

9 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

6 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

And this guy has almost full set lvl 26 reward on his bd. if im correct, @Sai Chandra Myouren right?

And i killed a barb with 4-5 hits with my priest. hitting around 550-600 on him with my 633 magic atm, pve lvl 26 ice staff. He had around 5-6k hp.

Pve weps are atm stronger than arena with fero. And resil doesnt seem to work at all. Hes playing on Us-sapphire and im on Eu-emerald. My whole guild is complaining abt this, Magnacarta.

Edited by Lazylion

On 4/28/2017 at 8:22 PM, Lazylion said:

And this guy has almost full set lvl 26 reward on his bd. if im correct, @Sai Chandra Myouren right?

And i killed a barb with 4-5 hits with my priest. hitting around 550-600 on him with my 633 magic atm, pve lvl 26 ice staff. He had around 5-6k hp.

Pve weps are atm stronger than arena with fero. And resil doesnt seem to work at all. Hes playing on Us-sapphire and im on Eu-emerald. My whole guild is complaining abt this, Magnacarta.

There is error with my resilence, its not working vs magic damage . Right now, i receiving magic damage as if i have 0 magic defnce and resilence(although i have 40% resilence and 5k mdef)

The pve weapons are doing more dmg than arena weapons with feorcity. The resilence is not working against pve weapons. Please fix this

Edited by Sai Chandra

37 minutes ago, Daria said:

Pode descrever um pouco, por favor?

And the question of Daria farmers? Are they going to replace the drops like they used to be? This update? This very bad the drops voices will disable the game niguem supports this att the lazy lion defend because he is very rich all acc of him + 10 but the others who do not have conditions to buy as many mc coins as they are? It's too bad you have not said anything about it until now! You should not be gm, you do not solve anything, you do not even try or answer our complaints!

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Devido à fixação do bug quando depois de cadeias Illusory são usados, nenhum monstros nem jogadores podem atacar mage, e nenhum monstros soltar pilhagem neste caso.

Ele será parado por vários minutos, não mais.

Hypocrites do not treat players well, they only ruin the game if they did not notice many have already stopped playing, they will only notice when they start to fail I really wish that happens! , And if it happens already know the cause the treatment and attention that gives to the players you do not consider

2 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Nice atualização, mas honestamente as chances de queda de ouro e itens caíram majorly .... é assim que vai para b agora para os agricultores? As únicas coisas que estão caindo é comum / amplificado cata ou essência comum / composto .... depois desta chance de atualização de itens raros caiu em toda parte? Muito ruim para os agricultores para ganhar ouro lol

-benzóico.

Because it is, it would be very good to solve this, this sucks! a trash