[2017.04.27] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Release.

Daria

On 4/28/2017 at 1:53 PM, Lazylion said:

All i do is to answer their questions+ asking my own. All you seem to do is ranting on how bad the update and game is in a bad way, ask a question nicely and you might get a nice answer back :fool:

I asked you a question and never got an answer.

On 28.04.2017 г. at 4:04 AM, Gabriel said:

Hey Gm

Need to fix the ferocity weapon bug, it's hitting less than the normal pvp staff.

YES BUG FEROCITY

3 hours ago, Julie said:

The balance is just fine

Hmm no, you are wrong. The balance is not fine. We are experiencing bugs for 5 days now. That is what you call a FINE BALANCE?

3 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Admin, FEROCITY  BUG LOWER DMG PVP NEED FIX!

Yes we all want to get them fixed but seems like developers took a vacantion in the middle of a bug infestation. Really ungrateful for that.

Edited by Mewingdrip

On 4/28/2017 at 2:43 PM, Higgings said:

I wish to see who are those 99% you are talking about.

Well since we are getting less gold and prices on many things have gone up people are not going to like it. Even the rich are effected by this it will just take longer for them to feel it. 

4 hours ago, Olrun said:

I asked you a question and never got an answer.

Ok, farm for the time it takes you to make 15-50k gold. Buy signs, in Eu 12-13k is cheap for a set. Resell them, you can always find a buyer for 15-16k set or use market and put em 100g cheaper than the other sets in there(sometimes you can sell for 20k). After with the gold you earned back, you buy more and repeat, repeat, repeat. In a month if you do this daily. You should have 500k+ or more. So insteed of spending it directly, be smart and you won`t need to farm those gold coins :good: and the question of yours, no it is not a bug. you probably killed the mob alone without pt, more ppl in pt=more gold dropped.

Edited by Lazylion

On 4/29/2017 at 8:42 PM, Sai Chandra said:

@Daria Please fix ferocity, it isnt working in pvp and even in pve, the dmg is not getting lowered. 

On 4/29/2017 at 2:50 PM, Omercix said:

Ferocity in bug now , it do not decrease the damage when you attack mobs :blink:

5 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Admin, FEROCITY  BUG LOWER DMG PVP NEED FIX!

please fix ferocity bug 

In 2 hours of playing, my device crashed x3 times. I cleared all the cookie and Cache from my device before playing, but that Happened to my whole party in dg... technopolis, to be precise.

There wasn't a run where 1 of my party didn't crash ( and that led of course to the quit of the character from the dungeon.... and everybody knows how hard it is to go alone there ) 

Since it's clear that it is not a single problem, nor it is only me having that or it is my device, may I know why there are such bugs after the update?

:1F621:

8 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

please fix ferocity bug 

This

Edit : ty for fixing (:

Edited by Lady Livi

One question, drops announcement in world chat are bugged? Because i got a belt from 80k bosses and only appear in party chat.:pardon:

48 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This is the result of 15 mins of farming. I carried on for 1 hour ~

Screenshot_2017-04-29-19-34-27.png

Dİd u tried that mobs with low level chars ? Maybe it gives even more gold to them like 50 or 60 per mob. 

4 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Dİd u tried that mobs with low level chars ? Maybe it gives even more gold to them like 50 or 60 per mob. 

I thought the same. But I fear that my whole party must be of the same lv. Since my "low level" character is a shaman lv14 ( for now ) 

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I thought the same. But I fear that my whole party must be of the same lv. Since my "low level" character is a shaman lv14 ( for now ) 

I think there is a limit for level difference between party members for new gold drop system , if I am not wrong it was 5. 

I've always used my arena gear for PvE as well as PvP... even though I know it isnt as effective, but because im high amped I never really care... Will we get banned for using arena gear against mobs and bosses and such now? I'd really like an answer to this question asap, otherwise I'm kinda limited in what I can do... will this be considered bug abuse?

Edited by Chicknlegz

4 hours ago, Lady Livi said:

Lol 135sets, it's like u can get +10 in that amount ._.

I used 3,3k+ on a lvl 21 arena axe, didnt go up to +10. So i stopped try amp it.

1 hour ago, Lazylion said:

I used 3,3k+ on a lvl 21 arena axe, didnt go up to +10. So i stopped try amp it.

I got some friends who got their wpns amped to +10 in less than 100sets..

But me myself never try for +10, because it is always disappointing for me ._.

32 minutes ago, Lady Livi said:

It happens on rare occations when the amount of signs goes over 150 set. Happend me 5-8 times i think. But otherwise it usually takes between 50-100 setfor weps and 10-50 set for gear and accecories. Best amp i had was 37 signs for arena reward % amulet to get +10 :biggrin: The rewards have always been easier for me to amp than regular gear and craft.

39 minutes ago, Lady Livi said:

My personal best is 5 signs for a 1h mace from +8 to +9. Can't complain about amps, working pretty smoothly. *Also tru I never amped +10 yet xD*

Edited by Mewingdrip
Typo

2 hours ago, Lazylion said:

the moment I start thinking: this axe is actually a Satanic trap ._.

Edited by Aкasha

On ‎30‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 5:57 PM, Mewingdrip said:

Hmm no, you are wrong. The balance is not fine. We are experiencing bugs for 5 days now. That is what you call a FINE BALANCE?

Bugs ain't part of balance.

By the way, you can quote multiple posts in one post so you don't have to spam.

1 minute ago, Julie said:

Bugs ain't part of balance.

Since there were a lot of bugs and forum was going crazy, I wouldn't call that a "fine balance"

2 minutes ago, Julie said:

ty, got it :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Julie said:

1 minute ago, Aкasha said:

Yaaaay :default_bye2:

Also part of the truth is that I was trying to get the 12 aproved posts since I've been a new member till few mins ago.. Sorry for that xD but 3 posts/day are not really that big of a spam come on :rolleyes:

Bugs with resilience and ferocity are fixed, by the way.

If you experience game crashes in dungeons or in other situations, please, contact our support team or create a separate topic in the Support section and describe all the details, as well as model of your device, name of your character and server. Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

Also part of the truth is that I was trying to get the 12 aproved posts since I've been a new member till few mins ago.. Sorry for that xD but 3 posts/day are not really that big of a spam come on 

It all depends of what you're saying on these 3 posts, if they're totally the same thing in the same topic for the same people or not :)

Edited by Aкasha

1 minute ago, Daria said:

Bugs with resilience and ferocity are fixed, by the way.

If you experience game crashes in dungeons or in other situations, please, contact our support team or create a separate topic in the Support section and describe all the details, as well as model of your device, name of your character and server. Thanks in advance!

Thank you :wub:

2 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

Since there were a lot of bugs and forum was going crazy, I wouldn't call that a "fine balance"

ty, got it :biggrin:

Balance is mainly referring to the power of Legions or Sentinels. Since both factions had the same bug I don't think it was unbalanced:rolleyes:

And you're welcome:good:

• Daria unpinned this topic