[2017.04.27] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Release.

Daria

1 hour ago, tapyon said:

And the question of Daria farmers? Are they going to replace the drops like they used to be? This update? This very bad the drops voices will disable the game niguem supports this att the lazy lion defend because he is very rich all acc of him + 10 but the others who do not have conditions to buy as many mc coins as they are? It's too bad you have not said anything about it until now! You should not be gm, you do not solve anything, you do not even try or answer our complaints!

All my chars isn`t +10.... just a few :angel: + daria and aigrind doing whats neccesary. Probably have thousand of email and posts to answer for. You will just have to wait on your turn.

I find it very funny, they released the server full of errors and now they overturn the BR server every time, disrupting and tying the arena, spoiling a group made to perform the labyrinth, and tremendous disorder, because instead of releasing a defective thing, You do not correct all this shit before releasing, worse of all, even when the person complains formally on the facebook page, you block the person's access, that's how they work?

43 minutos atrás, Lazylion disse:

TODOS MEUS OS caracteres isn :angel: `t +10 .... APENAS Alguns  + daria e aigrind Fazendo o Que É Necessário. Provavelmente milhares de e-mails e posts para responder. Você vai ter que esperar no seu turno

Everything you say is bullshit !.
You shut up it would be wiser

Edited by tapyon

5 minutes ago, tapyon said:

All i do is to answer their questions+ asking my own. All you seem to do is ranting on how bad the update and game is in a bad way, ask a question nicely and you might get a nice answer back :fool:

10 hours ago, Aкasha said:

nothing wrong with shaman's totem, 1k dmg is normal for high amps. perhaps your attributes are bugged/nerfed

Please excuse me, but if someones atributes are bugged, shouldn't you be a bit concerned about it? Moreover, even if there is no bug involved and we are talking about a nerf, shouldn't you have let us know? In both cases, there is something wrong NOT ONLY with shaman totem, but I assume that is what you meant to say ^_^

Please take a closer look and fix the stuff.

Also there's been a bug related to the Den of Zealots quest in map1 forsaken. The [Helmet of Distortion] was impossible to quip in order to finish the quest.

https://youtu.be/wv535AdXpOY

Há 33 minutos, Lazylion disse:

Tudo o que eu quero responder a suas perguntas + pedir o meu próprio. Tudo o que você está fazendo é um comentário sobre o quão ruim a atualização eo jogo está em um mau caminho, fazer uma pergunta muito bem e você pode obter uma boa resposta para trás :fool:

Say that 99%  does not agree, and you are the 1% who thinks good, most win

Edited by tapyon
erro

42 minutes ago, tapyon said:

Please remember to stay friendly and respectful

Just now, Julie said:

Lembre-se de permanecer amigável e respeitoso

Ok sorry the term, but this is very embarrassing! , And easy for those who can host many mcs coins, he probably never needed farmar because rich and can buy coins, but most are not rich! This is turning into a game of social inequalities

2 minutes ago, tapyon said:

Ok sorry the term, but this is very embarrassing! , And easy for those who can host many mcs coins, he probably never needed farmar because rich and can buy coins, but most are not rich! This is turning into a game of social inequalities

You may argue and speak out your mind but as I said, if you stay friendly :) and you also might want to create a separate topic for it so this one won't be spammed.

17 minutes ago, tapyon said:

Say that 99%  does not agree, and you are the 1% who thinks good, most win

I wish to see who are those 99% you are talking about.

7 minutes ago, Julie said:

Você pode discutir e falar a sua mente, mas como eu disse, se você ficar amigável :) e você também pode querer criar um tópico separado para que ele não será spam.

7 minutes ago, Julie said:

Você pode discutir e falar a sua mente, mas como eu disse, se você ficar amigável :) e você também pode querer criar um tópico separado para que ele não será spam.

Great idea a topic do you support me then? Let's create and think about it! , Votes could depart what can be done ?. , Or will it be the way it always happens, GM trampled rights, opinions, and always doing the right thing, being wrong, without worrying about the injured players ?!

1 minute ago, tapyon said:

Great idea a topic do you support me then? Let's create and think about it! , Votes could depart what can be done ?. , Or will it be the way it always happens, GM trampled rights, opinions, and always doing the right thing, being wrong, without worrying about the injured players ?!

Seriously, she said that becuse this start to get out of controll. Make a topic at general section if you want to keep arguing with me or others.

3 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

Seriously, she said that becuse this start to get out of controll. Make a topic at general section if you want to keep arguing with me or others.

^

I do not support anyone, I only want to keep this topic clean and you to chill

1 minute ago, Julie said:

^

*Personal Opinion Allert*

The whole forum should be clear from flames actually, not only this section

3 minutes ago, Julie said:

^

was tapyon who said that :huh: and im chill, can`t see where im not.

20 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

was tapyon who said that :huh: and im chill, can`t see where im not.

I know, I was agreeing with you :P

And now shush guys or open a new topic

52 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Please excuse me, but if someones atributes are bugged, shouldn't you be a bit concerned about it?

This is out of my reach dear :) 

I'm a forum moderator not a developer, you're throwing shade at the wrong person. And our devs will take care of any bugs reliably as they've done so far - they do concern!

Moreover, even if there is no bug involved and we are talking about a nerf, shouldn't you have let us know? 

Any modification which affects directly/indirectly the gameplay would have been announced if intended. 

In both cases, there is something wrong NOT ONLY with shaman totem, but I assume that is what you meant to say ^_^ You assumed wrongly. Poblems with attributes has nothing to do with skills performances, the high dmg inflicted by totem is only the consequence of the supposed 'bug'

Relic of Mass Retribution now deals double damage to target , I mean before update it only do normal skill dmg if relic works,  relic dmg effects only mobs around the main target , now it effects mobs and also  the main target too.

18 hours ago, Aкasha said:

So maybe I'm the dumb one but I didn't understand: is it a bug that ferocity doesn't apply in pve and magic dmg bypasses resilience and magic def or is it a modification that has not been announced?

If that is none of your business then no problem, I'm not expecting the answer from you. I'm expecting an answer from the developpers and also an explanation regarding why the solving of the problem takes way more than it normaly had. Also, please let us know how much more time do we have to fear casters? Thank you ^_^

9 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Relic of Mass Retribution now deals double damage to target , I mean before update it only do normal skill dmg if relic works,  relic dmg effects only mobs around the main target , now it effects mobs and also  the main target too.

As we can all see, the new update came a long with a wide variety of bugs. As I said above, I wish to know when they are going to be solved just as you probably wish too...

5 hours ago, Omercix said:

Yeah doing quest while waiting for next arena match xd No need to change items :biggrin:

Yeah that's a useful thing but we all know that taking advantage of bugs is not allowed. But really like... How can you not do it this time? :/

5 hours ago, Omercix said:

Ferocity in bug now , it do not decrease the damage when you attack mobs :blink:

13 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

So maybe I'm the dumb one but I didn't understand: is it a bug that ferocity doesn't apply in pve and magic dmg bypasses resilience and magic def or is it a modification that has not been announced?

If that is none of your business then no problem, I'm not expecting the answer from you. I'm expecting an answer from the developpers and also an explanation regarding why the solving of the problem takes way more than it normaly had. Also, please let us know how much more time do we have to fear casters? Thank you ^_^

@Daria Please fix ferocity, it isnt working in pvp and even in pve, the dmg is not getting lowered. 

10 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

is it a bug that ferocity doesn't apply in pve and magic dmg bypasses resilience and magic def or is it a modification that has not been announced?

If no changes regarding attributes were announced in the update launch topic, everything points to a bug.

8 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

As we can all see, the new update came a long with a wide variety of bugs. As I said above, I wish to know when they are going to be solved just as you probably wish too...

follow the announcements section to get information about bug fixes, it'll be posted as soon as possible;

Whats going on with fero? My +9 axes full fero do 2.2k crit on mobs but below 800 dmg in pvp :/ is it just a bug or nerf? If it is a bug isnt it time the devs got round to fixing it? Theyve had plenty of enough time since update or Is it a case that they just like our money? Anyway if they could fix it that would be great because a lot of eu players in mc have quit because of this update. 

3 hours ago, Oytred said:

Whats going on with fero? My +9 axes full fero do 2.2k crit on mobs but below 800 dmg in pvp :/ is it just a bug or nerf? If it is a bug isnt it time the devs got round to fixing it? Theyve had plenty of enough time since update or Is it a case that they just like our money? Anyway if they could fix it that would be great because a lot of eu players in mc have quit because of this update. 

4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

If no changes regarding attributes were announced in the update launch topic, everything points to a bug. follow the announcements section to get information about bug fixes, it'll be posted as soon as possible;

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

After the recent update, some of my devices keep crashing. Why does it happen?

Game crashes for different reasons and also depends on your version and device. If it's Android, you could enable all app permissions for Warspear or just clean memory+ redownload or restart your device and see if it works. I believe that after crashing and force closing, your client automatically sends crash reports, but you can contact the support informing your devices, so they will help you ^.^

Edited by Aкasha