[2017.04.27] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Release.

Daria

4 minutes ago, Daria said:

Ah, I see the issue! This is how you change your expert skills: go to the window where all your expert skills are, choose the one you want to replace, click Menu, then Add skill, choose the skill, click Next. Voila!

got it.. i reset game and works ... ty alot :good:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

The restore character options is one of the best features. Old memories will come back...

One of the best offers ever done by you, Aigrind. Well done! :good:

Sadly it costs 4k mcoins for each restore :biggrin: would be awesome if it were just 1k, but 4k lol

Nice update to make arena great again.

Expected t5 :'(

explain_dis.png

explain-this-bullshit_o_166560.jpg

Edited by Gladiator

5 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

overpopulation avoidance :D

Still, costs 20$ on weekends or 30$ if u buy the coins a regular day to restore something. Guess they want it as a premium option for massive mcoin users.

1 minute ago, Lazylion said:

Still, costs 20$ on weekends or 30$ if u buy the coins a regular day to restore something. Guess they want it as a premium option for massive mcoin users.

..or this :D

Is this a bug? Items only 1 gold now? Also some do not even drop items unless it's for quests. There are other items besides honeycombs if they drop only worth one gold when before they were worth more. The first pic another item drops too.

wsss.png

wsss2.png

5 minutes ago, Olrun said:

Is this a bug? Items only 1 gold now? Also some do not even drop items unless it's for quests. There are other items besides honeycombs if they drop only worth one gold when before they were worth more. The first pic another item drops too.

wsss.png

wsss2.png

Inv others to pt, more players in your pt=more gold from mobs

Just now, Lazylion said:

Inv others to pt, more players in your pt=more gold from mobs

That info helps but unless you are trying to tell me it's not a bug then that doesn't answer my question. If it's not a bug I just want to know so I know how to move forward. Knowing all this is useful. And making a party and farming this sounds good in theory but in practice finding help can be hard. People still need to do things like bosses and arena and they might not want to farm after it. But I will give it a shot maybe it will not be that difficult.

11 minutes ago, Olrun said:

That info helps but unless you are trying to tell me it's not a bug then that doesn't answer my question. If it's not a bug I just want to know so I know how to move forward. Knowing all this is useful. And making a party and farming this sounds good in theory but in practice finding help can be hard. People still need to do things like bosses and arena and they might not want to farm after it. But I will give it a shot maybe it will not be that difficult.

Answers on your question, all items dropped from mobs who are not a quest item or achivement item is removed and replaced by coins. If you want a higher amount of gold dropped, you will need to inv others and farm them together, more players in pt and the coins increases. Coins will only drop if whole pt is within 5 lvls down and up from your level

Edited by Lazylion

Don't forget also that, in order to have the maximum ammount of gold, your party must be of the same lv. But not 5 lvs higher than the mobs.

Português

Tenho uma dúvida sobre a recuperação de personagem, se meu personagem for deletado e alguém criar um personagem com o mesmo nome do meu antigo personagem, posso restaurar com o mesmo nome ou preciso gastar mais mc para alterar o nome também?

English

I have a question about character retrieval, if my character is deleted and someone creates a character with the same name as my old character, can I restore it under the same name or do I need to spend more mc to change the name too?

14 минут назад, Allandenys Santos сказал:

Português

Tenho uma dúvida sobre a recuperação de personagem, se meu personagem for deletado e alguém criar um personagem com o mesmo nome do meu antigo personagem, posso restaurar com o mesmo nome ou preciso gastar mais mc para alterar o nome também?

English

I have a question about character retrieval, if my character is deleted and someone creates a character with the same name as my old character, can I restore it under the same name or do I need to spend more mc to change the name too?

You can restore it, but just with another name.

7 hours ago, Peter_Munk said:

All equipment will be untouched if it was like that when you deleted it. Relics as well. And what bag contains

I like idea ,but at scammers u think-ed? mean banned accounts so others they will recover old scamming chars!

6 hours ago, Daria said:

Because that's the limit. If one of the new skills seems more useful to you, you may replace one of your current experts skills with it.

Not good idea.. not agree,and new expert buff skills arena should be passive!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Lazylion said:

Answers on your question, all items dropped from mobs who are not a quest item or achivement item is removed and replaced by coins. If you want a higher amount of gold dropped, you will need to inv others and farm them together, more players in pt and the coins increases. Coins will only drop if whole pt is within 5 lvls down and up from your level

I WANT FARM SOLOOOOOOOO and is not good idea force us search party only to get more gold thats more time to spent to search players i dont want this bull****

I want farm solloooooo and get gold equal as same ohter players by lvl of mob equal or higher than your lvl drop of some aount of gold!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

I WANT FARM SOLOOOOOOOO and is not good idea force us search party only to get more gold thats more time to spent to search players i dont want this bull****

I want farm solloooooo and get gold equal as same ohter players by lvl of mob equal or higher than your lvl drop of some aount of gold!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well im sorry to inform you then buddy, it alrdy happend :crazy:

Edited by Lazylion

@Daria It seems like resil, defence/mdef or the dmg/mdmg has some sort of problem ingame. Severall players have been talking abt it. We hit players and npc`s alot more than before the update. Hope you take a look into this :good:

12 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

Well im sorry to inform you then buddy, it alrdy happend :crazy:

Happened but can be changed  to solo player get gold amount by lvl higher mob than him more gold :P is something simple to change amount by crown level colour of mob! exemple signs of filth past droped 20g piece now worth nothing... so we need be made an limit of gold at solo players farmers!

1 minute ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Happened but can be changed  to solo player get gold amount by lvl higher mob than him more gold :P is something simple to change amount by crown level colour of mob! exemple signs of filth past droped 20g piece now worth nothing... so we need be made an limit of gold at solo players farmers!

There is also mini bosses, bosses and dgs :good:

1 minute ago, Lazylion said:

There is also mini bosses, bosses and dgs :good:

If u can beat them solo 28 level bosses with level 6 go ahead xD drop gold 1 does worth-ed? <<<<---- AS SAMPLE EXAMPLE

Just now, DARKLORDESe said:

If u can beat them solo 28 level bosses with level 6 go ahead xD drop gold 1 does worth-ed? <<<<---- AS SAMPLE EXAMPLE

Well like everyone has said since 2011, even i have been told it. Make a higher level char for farming it then:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

Well like everyone has said since 2011, even i have been told it. Make a higher level char for farming it then:biggrin:

u did not get it or u just troll here? i have higher char dont care i writed sample example lol {facepalm} and is true cocoons was better!!!

Anohter thing to be implemented by manager and ingenier to give to developers to do at craft  by reach a goal lvl in craft to open more slots up to 15 slots to can craft more fast and easy{max craft task in same time 15 slots same ast stalls how are made}!!!!

56 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Why do you guys play a MMORPG game pretending to play alone?

:unknw:

One thing about this is with people getting less gold overall people selling items will have a harder time selling unless they drop the prices.

Just now, Higgings said:

Why do you guys play a MMORPG game pretending to play alone?

:unknw:

People cannot cling to each other all the time. People are doing different things and have different ways of getting stronger. 

1 hour ago, DARKLORDESe said:

u did not get it or u just troll here? i have higher char dont care i writed sample example lol {facepalm} and is true cocoons was better!!!

1 hour ago, Olrun said:

One thing about this is with people getting less gold overall people selling items will have a harder time selling unless they drop the prices.

People cannot cling to each other all the time. People are doing different things and have different ways of getting stronger. 

Games evolves  + now you will have to interact with other players, befriend them and play together to gain the same as before. I say it is a big plus and probably the main idea from AIGRIND. Will be easier for low levels to find friends to play with.

1 hour ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Anohter thing to be implemented by manager and ingenier to give to developers to do at craft  by reach a goal lvl in craft to open more slots up to 15 slots to can craft more fast and easy{max craft task in same time 15 slots same ast stalls how are made}!!!!

You can also make more chars and use them to craft materials while your main doing the gear crafts.

23 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

interact with other players, befriend them and play together

:excl::excl::excl:

brain_zps73dqpmlu.gif

befriend? is that food? is it edible to eat?

This game has only gotten worse every att you're wasting time, groping in the dark besides coins being so expensive the amplifications are unfair we spend a lot of time and $$ here for that? To have no respect at all? You do not even listen to us, we can not say anything! It is not worth playing a game where the player does not have the respect and feeling of the GM of THIS GAME! We are wasting time they are going to get worse!
Edited by Aкasha
visual pollution: spoiler added