Does ferocity decrease heal in pve?

Mayr

Considering Ferocity does not increase the amount of heal in any case. Heal works independently in PvP/PvE, your amount of heal doesn't suffer influence of these effects directly. Plus info below:

Resilience
Every player will have 5% Resilience as a basic stat of their character. This defensive bonus will be replaced in every PvP weapon (that is purchased from Arena vendor) by the new PvP bonus called "Ferocity".

The "Resilience" bonus now has very positive effect in PvP and negative in PvE fights. Every character has a higher chance of avoiding a critical hit and decreased incoming damage during fights with other players. However, if this character fights monsters, physical and magical defense is decreased.

Basic 5% Resilience bonus doesn't have any negative effects in PvE

Ferocity
PvP weapon bonus that increases your damage to other players. In PvE its effect is negative and decreases your damage to monsters.

Solidity
Bonus that decreases the chance and damage of a Critical hit against you. It is PvE only stat that works exactly like Resilience.

"Solidity" can be enhanced by the new runes which can be inserted in helmets, cloaks and belts. Moreover its amount is affected by physical defense which defines basic bonus percentage. The more physical defense you have - the more solid you are!

Additional items will be added to our game to enhance these bonuses: scrolls, crystals and runes.
"Penetration" bonus remains unchanged.

28 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Solidity
Bonus that decreases the chance and damage of a Critical hit against you. It is PvE only stat that works exactly like Resilience.

Sorry to add to the topic but does  this ^ mean that solidity also reduces the damage taken from monsters as resliience used to reduce the damaage and reduce crit 

1 hour ago, UK said:

Sorry to add to the topic but does  this ^ mean that solidity also reduces the damage taken from monsters as resliience used to reduce the damaage and reduce crit 

The chance of critical and reduces critical dmg, exactly how Resilience works against players :) 

Resilience also decreases the damage received by other players. 

Answering the question, I fear that it is not really the same thing as Resilience. Solidity only decreases the Critical hit Chances and Damage, but not the normal damage dealt by mobs

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Resilience also decreases the damage received by other players. 

Answering the question, I fear that it is not really the same thing as Resilience. Solidity only decreases the Critical hit Chances and Damage, but not the normal damage dealt by mobs

exactly i think that's how it works

You guys know better what you say than what is written in green, then could you record a video using set with maximum solidity and not using solidity at all? So I may learn from you, I don't use pve full solidity so I can't assure anything with such property. thanks in advance ))

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

You guys know better what you say than what is written in green, then could you record a video using set with maximum solidity and not using solidity at all? So I may learn from you, I don't use pve full solidity so I can't assure anything with such property. thanks in advance ))

im not rich enough to build full solidity :D but i can show u that with same def u get same dmg with or without solidity, except for critical hits.

Whereas with resilience u get less dmg from players. this is why arena players prefer enchant their arena gears with resilience than with def: for pvp it's only bonuses.

Max solidity is 50% (more would mean u get less dmg from critical than standard attacks). Look in pictures from the game: alexwhite took a screenshot with max def and solidity. like 30-40 post before last one: 80% def and 50% solidity

@Peter_Munk give us the pleasure:

1.Does Resilience

decrease overall dmg received including normal hits or only critical hits? 

2.Does Solidity decrease dmg received from standard hits or only critical hits?

3.After all, does Solidity work against mobs exactly as Resilience work against players or not?

On 4/25/2017 at 2:21 PM, kimkaa said:

1. Overall dmg

2. Just critical

3. No

Thank you very very much dear, I agree. However I'm waiting for an official reply otherwise I would say my opinion instead of quoting a developer. I don't like playing to be the wise girl when I'm not 100% sure of ;)

Edited by Aкasha