Jump to content
Daria

[2017.04.21] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Preview.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Zeusthegod said:

Ws team is late on the "release" post.

i want full details of the update (if there is something else)

YUP they are !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Zeusthegod said:

Ws team is late on the "release" post.

i want full details of the update (if there is something else)

Just an option to restore deleted characters. Rest already mentioned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gagikralj said:

Wow.. to restore char you need to spend 3999mcoins? Its too much , what about us who dont buy mcoins?

So u can't restore your deleted chars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jardelson Moraes said:

A algum tempo atrás. Assim como são mostradas as novas atualizações. Eram também mostrados os resultados dá temporada de arena. Por qual motivo isso não acontece mais?

Por decisão dos administradores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Songsa Bek Sloy said:

my character just deleted almost 1year, Can it be restored?:cray: and can u check in its bag?i need to know about my gear and golds still in that acc orr not , then i ll restore

1. Yes, it costs 3999 coins

2. I have no idea if they have easy access to deleted chars. You can try your luck and contact the support providing:

 

• Account ID or email

• Nick of your char

• item that you'd like to check if it's there

 

however, if everyone wants to check its old bag, I'm afraid the support agents won't see their families anymore..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Karanveer said:

Only 12 or 5 gold are you kidding :wsangry: and what amount of gold we get from killing spawn, faceless and engineer 

 

*plays a tiny violin*

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After update there is no good drop for 95k and 200k hunt i was hunting yesterday 4hrs got only gold and silver bar and got one minion 4hrs is like too much but why no good drop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After update there is a ferocity bug i mean ferocity not working :unsure: pve weapons r normal to mobs but op in pvp and i hit 1200 to mobs with arena weapons :crazy: you can check if you have doudt i am not going off topic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2017 at 1:59 AM, Karanveer said:

After update there is a ferocity bug i mean ferocity not working :unsure: pve weapons r normal to mobs but op in pvp and i hit 1200 to mobs with arena weapons :crazy: you can check if you have doudt i am not going off topic 

fixed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hello, I come here to warn you, the dg coliseum is with a bug ... This week my friends and my guild were the easy mode of dg, we finished the easy mode and we would go to normal mode, but there was a problem .. When we tried to enter the normal dg it said that our guild did not have enough trophies, the normal mode requires 3 trophies, our guild has 4 trophies. Please correct this bug. thank you!:good:     

Edited by NewOrder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2017 at 5:57 PM, NewOrder said:

Hello, I come here to warn you, the dg coliseum is with a bug ... This week my friends and my guild were the easy mode of dg, we finished the easy mode and we would go to normal mode, but there was a problem .. When we tried to enter the normal dg it said that our guild did not have enough trophies, the normal mode requires 3 trophies, our guild has 4 trophies. Please correct this bug. thank you!:good:     

Hello dear,

the normal mode requires from your guild to have won at least 1 guild tour, as for the hard mode 5 tournaments. Is one of your trophies golden?

Edited by Aкasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...