[2017.04.21] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Preview.

Daria

On 2017-5-11 at 6:55 AM, Aкasha said:

Olá querido,

O modo normal requer de sua guilda ter ganhado pelo menos 1 guild tour, como para o modo duro 5 torneios. Um dos seus troféus é dourado?

Thanks for answering, my guild has 2 silver trophies and 3 bronze trophies ... the 3 trophies that requires q to enter the normal colony dg coliseum has to be all 3 gold?

1 hour ago, NewOrder said:

Thanks for answering, my guild has 2 silver trophies and 3 bronze trophies ... the 3 trophies that requires q to enter the normal colony dg coliseum has to be all 3 gold?

only 1 gold :)

• Daria unpinned this topic
28 minutes ago, Logrimy said:

is ok....is all about luck....but i open many many many arena chest and only pot n 2 minion....:fool: no book 

some of those people have got even 3 copies of the same book man :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

some of those people have got even 3 copies of the same book man :biggrin:

INSANE....I open many set....but only pot

1 minute ago, Logrimy said:

INSANE....I open many set....but only pot

Be patient, and I am sure Lady Luck will smile to you too! :good:

25 minutes ago, Juan Jose Bioser said:

despues de haber eliminado a unos de mis pj por accidente, en cuanto tiempo puedo restablecerlo?

Al tocar una ranura vacía en el menú de selección de personaje, se te ofrecerá la posibilidad de elegir entre crear un nuevo personaje o restaurar uno borrado anteriormente. Si has borrado personajes, podrás tocar el botón Restaurar para ver la lista de los personajes que podrás recuperar (3999 monedas milagrosas).Si no hay ninguno, el botón Restaurar estará inactivo.

Todos los personajes eliminados en la versión 6.5 del juego (y posteriores) se podrán restaurar con un nuevo nombre dentro de un plazo máximo de 90 días. Tened en cuenta que, en este caso, no se restaurarán todos los valores, logros, misiones en progreso o membrecías a gremios.Al restaurar un personaje, es posible que su nombre esté ya cogido. En ese caso, se te ofrecerá la posibilidad de elegir otro.

¡Importante! Desde el lanzamiento de la versión 6.5, tendréis un mes para restaurar todos los personajes que hayan sido borrados desde el 01/01/2015. (link original en español aquí)

rayos 3999 miracle!!!! wow para gastar esa cantidad en miracle coins me imagino que si tiene que se un pj muy valioso +10 o debe tener algo que sea de mucho valor como armas, accesorios para vender y poder recuperar esa cantidad de miracle.

gracias por la información akasha

EU-Emerald BD asesinar lv 20 

27 minutes ago, Juan Jose Bioser said:

rayos 3999 miracle!!!! wow para gastar esa cantidad en miracle coins me imagino que si tiene que se un pj muy valioso +10 o debe tener algo que sea de mucho valor como armas, accesorios para vender y poder recuperar esa cantidad de miracle.

gracias por la información akasha

EU-Emerald BD asesinar lv 20 

De nada ^.^

On 4/21/2017 at 6:14 PM, Daria said:

Arena

The Arena Suppliers will offer you new items, including equipment and weapons of level 25, as well as Gladiator's chest that may contain minions with PvP bonuses, new expert PvP skills, unique costumes and many more!

arena1eng.png  arena3eng.png  arena2eng.png

do irselnot chests and ayvondil chests have same drop rate for costumes and skill books?

I know its not the right place to post this but why is game full of new chinese people? They spam wolrd chat on chinese ... and it started to lag, is something new coming in game or? 

6 hours ago, Gagikralj said:

I know its not the right place to post this but why is game full of new chinese people? They spam wolrd chat on chinese ... and it started to lag, is something new coming in game or? 

Warspear has been rated as the best MMORPG in a popular Chinese site.

https://www.taptap.com/

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Warspear has been rated as the best MMORPG in a popular Chinese site.

https://www.taptap.com/

Oh really? Thank you :flower:

Now warspear will have more players , i hope aigrind give us something :shy:

If there's a chinese invasion in Warspear, it is better take a decision about this... I don't want to put all of them in my ignore list because they are spamming in their language (I've just read a message of @Julie in another topic about this :tongue::aggressive:

6 hours ago, Liidert said:

If there's a chinese invasion in Warspear, it is better take a decision about this... I don't want to put all of them in my ignore list because they are spamming in their language (I've just read a message of @Julie in another topic about this :tongue::aggressive:

Hahahahah:1F602::friends:

Glad to know that I'm not the only one:pardon:

6 hours ago, Liidert said:

I would like to know what's the problem with them? I mean is it their Language? Because EU Emerald had empty map 1's Before they came along. To me having the Chinese is awesome even tho I don't speak Chinese

On 4/24/2017 at 10:57 AM, BTminBT said:

16 minutes ago, Julie said:

Hahahahah:1F602::friends:

Glad to know that I'm not the only one:pardon:

I'm sorry that we can't play together in the same server. 

Maybe we would have been good friends :drinks:

9 minutes ago, Liidert said:

I'm sorry that we can't play together in the same server. 

Maybe we would have been good friends :drinks:

We would be for sure! :)

18 hours ago, Aкasha said:

There is already one, SA-Pearl fits perfectly

Why do Russian people have three servers? 

Just for my own curiosity :huh:

Edited by Liidert

10 минут назад, Liidert сказал:

Why do Russian people have three servers? 

Just for my own curiosity :huh:

Russian-speaking market (it includes not only Russia, but also Ukraine, Belarus and some other countries) makes the majority of our players. So, that's the reason. :)

Thanks to you, @Daria, now I understand :good: 

Are devs planning to "amp" the capacity of the servers for new players? 

SA-server is almost full :aggressive:

3 минуты назад, Liidert сказал:

Thanks to you, @Daria, now I understand :good: 

Are devs planning to "amp" the capacity of the servers for new players? 

SA-server is almost full :aggressive:

We've already increased the limit of online players on SA-Pearl. I doubt if we'll open another server for them, let's just see how many of them will stay in the game.

1 hour ago, Daria said:

We've already increased the limit of online players on SA-Pearl. I doubt if we'll open another server for them, let's just see how many of them will stay in the game.

Do you delete the inactive accounts? If yes, is there a rule for to don't be deleted?

1 minute ago, Liidert said:

Do you delete the inactive accounts? If yes, is there a rule for to don't be deleted?

I doubt they do. There's nothing like this in the Rules :huh:

I want a new international server for all players where everyone can start over from 0. Would be fun.

Edited by Gladiator

On 5/22/2017 at 3:51 PM, Liidert said:

Will Devs make a new server only for them? :aggressive:

they have SA Pearl but I dont think they like it there, I created a char there just so see whats going on and I got nothing coz the world chat was in Chinese so I guess there is high Chinese population there already however some chose US and EU server.

Edited by UK

On 5/22/2017 at 11:18 PM, Malik Campbell said:

I would like to know what's the problem with them? I mean is it their Language? Because EU Emerald had empty map 1's Before they came along. To me having the Chinese is awesome even tho I don't speak Chinese

Nothing against the Chinese player it self, its actually good that the game will get better with more players but the problem is they spam the world chat with Chinese text and wont stop, if you are talking personal stuff keep it to your party or guild chat, world chat is more for finding teams, discussing the common issues and plans for war, maybe some other stuff too but if you spam the world chat with stuff no one understands to such an extent that the other messages are just lost.... here is the problem

1 minute ago, UK said:

Nothing against the Chinese player it self, its actually good that the game will get better with more players but the problem is they spam the world chat with Chinese text and wont stop, if you are talking personal stuff keep it to your party or guild chat, world chat is more for finding teams, discussing the common issues and plans for war, maybe some other stuff too but if you spam the world chat with stuff no one understands to such an extent that the other messages are just lost.... here is the problem

I see. You have good point there.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/21/2017 at 3:44 PM, Daria said:

Gold dropping from killed monsters

The time has come when after killing monsters you may get not only skins and goo, but also gold. No need to extend your bag anymore and constantly visit merchants! Gold may drop from normal (Blue_crown.png), strong (Green_crown.png) and elite (Yellow_crown.png) monsters. The chance of getting gold from elite monsters is higher than from strong monsters and much higher than from normal monsters.

2021: Battle Pass Season 2: The rise of the Farm Gold Bot

Edited by LeBlanco