[2017.04.21] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Preview.

Daria

1 minute ago, vla-wot said:

BDs skills bug high dmg need fix down dmg

Not a bug bro. They have just very high dmg. It is the way the class has been created. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Not a bug bro. They have just very high dmg. It is the way the class has been created. 

BDs very high dmg class or skills ?

As i readed all coments all wants this update be in his favor for his character class... Isnt wrong to try make your class better but is wrong to ubalance other classes! 

Akasha that's just completely different don't you see that? It's like old players should get 2x ap/gp just because they started earlier. When you fight other guilds you fight people but in crafting it's so much different.. 

В 23.04.2017 в 13:08, vla-wot сказал:

Rank 1# Season vs 2# Season  who best 1 or 2 wtf ?
Admin WHY NO ADD 8-10% Physical Damage ?

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 13.47.00.png

All these parameters - that is how it was done initially. It is no bug, it was done on purpose.

And, please, stop spamming with it everywhere on the forum.

8 minutes ago, Daria said:

All these parameters - that is how it was done initially. It is no bug, it was done on purpose.

And, please, stop spamming with it everywhere on the forum.

why stop ?  take wins 1# + 2# season full set  = 1 year and 6 months? :bad:

20 минут назад, vla-wot сказал:

why stop ?  take wins 1# + 2# season full set  = 1 year and 6 months? :bad:

Because spamming is forbidden on our forum. 

45 minutes ago, Daria said:

Because spamming is forbidden on our forum. 

They are actually right in a point, Daria, was it on purpose or not or do they spam it or not. It is pretty curious why a season reward has the same damage as a relatively common rare item, and why second place accesories add up to higher damage than first place...

Those items were meant to improve as much as possible the damage and the resilience, and they are made in order to increase a lot the damage of a 2h weapon user, or double-wielders or, why not, being a very strong opponent using a 1h weapon + shield. They are not changing it cause a player wants to have 900dmg and 10k defence and doesn't like the result he has got. 

Edited by Higgings

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Those items were meant to improve as much as possible the damage and the resilienxe, and they are made in order to increase a lot the damage of a 2h weapon users, or double-wielders or, why not, being a very strong opponent using a 1h weapon + shield. They are not changing it cause a player wants to have 900dmg and 10k defence and doesn't like the result he has got. 

I didn't say they should change it (to be honest, I don't care, because I will probably never get to win a season). I said the complainers are logically right. Logically, the current stats are nonsense.

5cf5bd8731549605e0a6553cb3618090_spock-phone-meme-generator-imgflip-spock-logic-meme_500-629.jpeg

Props to Spock, but I didn't get why the stats are nonsense. I mean, yes you are right if you mean that there are new stats which are way better than damage, or even hp. But... meh... what do you find so nonsense about that? :fool:

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Props to Spock, but I didn't get why the stats are nonsense. I mean, yes you are right if you mean that there are new stats which are way better than damage, or even hp. But... meh... what do you find so nonsense about that? :fool:

Only the damage part, bro, only the damage part. I am too noob for this game to look at other stats. :crazy:

At other games, too, I only look at damage, dps, critical hit chance and defense.

Edited by BTminBT

Just now, BTminBT said:

Only the damage part, bro, only the damage part. I am too noob for this game to look at other stats. :crazy:

Ohhh I see. Well, a nice idea might be creating new equips with different statistics for the classes. Would not be a bad idea at all. Hope they take this little feedback :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, vla-wot said:
7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Yes but how you can do that if you want arena rings to be raised in dmg % ?

BDs skills bug high dmg need fix down dmg

u could nerf the dmg added from bd second weapon. there is no reson they have same dmg as rogue or range. suggestion

You take rogues as they were the primary class and bd has been adapted to a way stronger rogue. But you can reverse the subjects here, and a bd might say "There is no reason they slightly increase the damage once they are under stealth and can reach over 60% of Dodging with their base skill"

It's the way classes have been created. Just use their strenght point and repair their weak points. This is how I think it should be

Edited by Higgings

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

being a very strong opponent using a 1h weapon + shield.

1#  season reward lower dmg vs 2# season reward high dmg how can ?
2 champion not 1 really ?

1.png

Edited by vla-wot

16 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

1#  season reward lower dmg vs 2# season reward high dmg how can ?
2 champion not 1 really ?

1.png

Dmg is not everything in pvp bro :wacko:

7 hours ago, vla-wot said:

What pvp why no see stats ?

6% is good in the long run. They might even reduce the pdmg stats in #2-3 rewards. 

But I kinda understand what you're sayin. Mayb they should replace the static hp stat in rings and amulet with health augmentation. But I still dont know how to fix the cloak.

Edited by darkme

Wait, in the screenshot was the one hand weapon amped or just +0? Because that makes a huge difference, if it was +10, percentage would definetly increase damage more than base increase. But at +0 percentage would suck.

Edited by James Woodward

40 minutes ago, darkme said:

6% is good in the long run. They might even reduce the pdmg stats in #2-3 rewards. 

But I kinda understand what you're sayin. Mayb they should replace the static hp stat in rings and amulet with health augmentation. But I still dont know how to fix the cloak.

#1 winners should have the option to choose whatever rewards they want. Static or non-static, mdmg or pdmg.

5 hours ago, darkme said:

No.... he wants #1 items to increase his damage on 1h weapons more than #2-3 items do. 

On 4/21/2017 at 6:14 PM, Daria said:

That is all for now, more details will be revealed on the release day.

I cant stop thinking about this ... give us some clues please :blush:

1 hour ago, VitoKill99 said:

Can link test server? 

4 hours ago, Farhan said:

Hi is there will be a test server? If yes please post the link :rolleyes:

Test server will be open today 25.04.2017 at 15:00MCK - Moscow Time. Please, follow the original topic here, the links for download will be available there a couple of minutes earlier/later;

12 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Test server will be open today 25.04.2017 at 15:00MCK - Moscow Time. Please, follow the original topic here, the links for download will be available there a couple of minutes earlier/later;

Ty

What about this? hm??

[2014.04.22] In development: creating items - Craft 

Eight professions are available (it depends on which type of item you want to craft):

• Magic weapon (staffs)
  • Melee weapon (sword, axe, mace etc.)
  • Ranged weapon (bow, crossbow)
  • Cloth armor
  • Light armor
  • Heavy armor
  • Accessories (cape, amulet)
  • Alchemy (Potions, food, spheres etc)

Edited by Aкasha