[2017.04.21] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Preview.

Daria

6 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

I guess they will have it at end of this Arena season, so in 12-13 days.

@Turtle @Zurp  If circle don`t work they just use stone body and fear after that lol, so they are nearly impossiblle to kill if they have high cd.

They said next week about the update

1 hour ago, Lazylion said:

So the new lvl 25 arena gear comes before the season ended lmao:rofl:

Let's just wait and see when :)

On 4/22/2017 at 5:49 PM, Julie said:

If the levels for achievements permanently increase it more or less will take over half a year for one section to finish to the final level

I see. However, my point here is: Not all achievements will be easily reachable, so it's interesting for players from all stages of progress in game, the veterans, inclusively;

-

There are plenty of achievements reachable by new players, while some are reachable only by 1 player/server and a few more vary in different lvls of difficulty, requiring various resources as time, gold, dedication, activity, etc. Those who have been crafting for long earlier got a well deserved advantage and newcomers will deal with new terms as well as we've done every new update. I don't disagree on the idea of adding lvls in craft's achvs, but the progress of the game was aways kinda obvious and it's entirely harder now, naturally - nothing to nerf in my opinion.

-

about craft system and achievements..

Craft's system (1-14lvl) exists since April,2014 in game. "Alright, but the Achievement system had been implemented only in July, 2015 and soon in September, 2015 they just increased to lvl16 ".. well, after that, players had about a year until the next upgrade for 17-18lvl in July, 2016. 

about old players..

Again, the achievements for crafting wasn't a surprise for any old player when released/updated. Was it?! In addition to remain for enough time at 16 lvl.

If our true craftmen had been dedicating themselves since it was released and got the ach at 14th lvl in past, great!! Everyone had the same opportunities and time to whatever they wish. 

If you're gonna change the craft's achv because it progressed, you have to change arena's achv because of the new system, guild's achv because the tours are getting harder and harder and so on..

this is just another point of view...

Edited by Aкasha

14 hours ago, Jzargo said:

need 3k exp craft more to reach lv 18 plz no surprise update :cray:

lvl18 was released almost a year ago, would you be surprised?!

-

Well..I'm afraid so.. considering the level of new arena gears and promised changes in craft system. Let's hope I'm wrong and you can reach lvl18, praying for you! :unsure:

Edited by Aкasha

1 hour ago, rumpormi said:

Daria

update arena level 11 and 12 level char??????

ítem craft level 12 inútil use,i think arena 11+12 good idea???

Lv12 craft equipments might be good for people who wanna temporarily stay lv 13, for example, or why not, lv12 and farm the bosses in the 1st islands. I don't think it is so necessary having a lv 11-12 arena. 

3 hours ago, Lazylion said:

So the new lvl 25 arena gear comes before the season ended lmao:rofl:

So I hope, fighting using eqp lvl23 against arena champions wearing set lvl26 is too unfavorable.

@Aкasha I get your point that older players could have started with crafting earlier :P And as you said, for new players there are plenty of other achievements to do but I find that they should have the same chance of getting those achievements as old players, so the achievement at level 14:blink:

Damn it took me hell a long time to figure out how to spell your name :D

Edited by Julie

3 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Rank 1# Season vs 2# Season  who best 1 or 2 wtf ?
Admin WHY NO ADD 8-10% Physical Damage ?

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 13.47.00.png

It`s correct displayed. Using a 1h wep will lower the base dmg, so the % won`t affect and raise the dmg high. It`s basic math :crazy: If you want higher dmg, use 2h wep with % rewards:yahoo:

I could'nt agree more with Julie regarding these craft achievements. Drop it down to 14 again!:aggressive:

Higgings lv13 farmers will prefer lv13 items with none parameter. Higher stats and they are resellable. Lv12 craft items are almost useless.

2 hours ago, Lazylion said:

It`s correct displayed. Using a 1h wep will lower the base dmg, so the % won`t affect and raise the dmg high. It`s basic math :crazy: If you want higher dmg, use 2h wep with % rewards:yahoo:

not It`s correct!
1h no lower dmg see 2# season high dmg why ?, take rank 1# and 2# season full for high dmg  = 1 years and 6 months best, no life
see amulet 15% magic

Edited by vla-wot

8 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Rank 1# Season vs 2# Season  who best 1 or 2 wtf ?
Admin WHY NO ADD 8-10% Physical Damage ?

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 13.47.00.png

i think should nerf magic once 15% ! wtf 

i think magic event items should be improved, bcs they aren't better than standard ones. ppl mostly buy them bcs of life steal, or hp for ice queen. 15% is still balanced when full arena reward casters fight physical classes.

But i agree this advantage for #2 is a problem. in my opinion event physical rings as well as arena #2 ones should be nerfed. like this bd would have less dmg.

And rogue/range dmg could be improved bcs now except with mage i wonder what's the point in building a dmg class.

I think about some changes like:

-reduce by 40% physical dmg from event accessories

-gives 10% buff to crossbow and bow dmg, and 80% added dmg from 2nd rogue weap, instead of 60% now, but leave 2nd bd weap at 60%

-make magic ethereal craft get same bonuses as ice queen (6% rings, 7%amulet, and so idk for cloak since there is already standard bonus) and buff ice queen to 8% rings and 10% amulet for caster

im pretty sure this will never happen..., but i think with these changes:

-arena #1 reward would really be OP as they should.

-there would be a point to get ice queen items since we will finally feel the differences with other items

-physical and magical craft items would really give an advantage over event items. What i find fair looking at the number of ethereal u need to get them...

-dmg classes would be more balanced. today u can take barb or bd instead of rogue/range in dgs and finish it in almost exactly same time.

This is just a suggestion. I know that bd will be the nerfed class but... seriously they will still be very good and i think it will be the occasion to buff some of their skills a bit bcs now they have OP dmg and bcs of this OP dmg some expert skills are not very useful.

9 hours ago, Julie said:

@Aкasha I get your point that older players could have started with crafting earlier :P And as you said, for new players there are plenty of other achievements to do but I find that they should have the same chance of getting those achievements as old players, so the achievement at level 14:blink:

Damn it took me hell a long time to figure out how to spell your name :D

hat is to the point that we want to reach, why the new do not have the same opportunity to craft level 14, humble opinion:1F648:

13 hours ago, vla-wot said:

not It`s correct!
1h no lower dmg see 2# season high dmg why ?, take rank 1# and 2# season full for high dmg  = 1 years and 6 months best, no life
see amulet 15% magic

Well it is correct, so i guess if u want to keep using 1h axe/mace. You should go for rank 2-3 rewards. Otherwise use 2h weps wit % rewards.

On 4/24/2017 at 1:11 AM, Danfake said:

hat is to the point that we want to reach, why the new do not have the same opportunity to craft level 14, humble opinion

Holy crap! Why new players don't have the same opportunity to build a strong guild and win tournaments to get achv without taking so long as the old players or have to do 8k gp instead of 3..4k when Ayvondil wasn't released?... oh ! why newbies should spend the double of time and tickets than before in arena seasons after new system? or why the old ones didn't get achv If they spent double of time to win?.. BECAUSE THE GAME PROGRESSES! 

LIFE PROGRESSES! things somehow get harder for every generation, competitiveness, more knowledge required professionally and so on.. would you like to retreat? Is the world "unfair"?

Again, you had a lot of time to get the achievement when it was easier. Precisely, about a year from 16 to 18 and same from 18 to 20 (possibly this upd) You were aware that craft system updates from time to time, you chose to do nothing about. hamble opinion

I have no reasons to argue about that, I truly wish players may have the most enjoyable time in game and if it will make y'all glad to 'nerf' some achvs to please average players, I'll cheer for you. good luck!

Edited by Aкasha

29 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Holy crap! Why new players doesn't have the same opportunity to build a strong guild and win tournaments to get achv without taking so long as the old players or have to do 8k gp instead of 3..4k when Ayvondil wasn't released?... oh ! why newbies should spend the double of time and tickets than before in arena seasons after new system? or why the old ones don't get achv If they spend double of time to win?.. BECAUSE THE GAME PROGRESSES! 

LIFE PROGRESSES! things somehow get harder for every generation, competitiveness, more knowledge required professionally and so on.. would you like to retreat? Is the world "unfair"?

Again, you had a lot of time to get the achievement when it was easier. Precisely, about a year from 16 to 18 and same from 18 to 20 (possibly this upd) You were aware that craft system updates from time to time, you chose to do nothing about. hamble opinion

I have no reasons to argue about that, I truly wish players may have the most enjoyable time in game and if it will make y'all glad to 'nerf' some achvs to please average players, I'll cheer for you. good luck!

Do not get angry @Aкasha:1F648:, it's just a comment, or an opinion, I did not want to make you angry:1F649:

Well it is correct, so i guess if u want to keep using 1h axe/mace. You should go for rank 2-3 rewards. Otherwise use 2h weps wit % rewards.

Despite having a Paladin lvl28 I never realized because I don't even dmd arenas with this char. My shaman 24, however, is 'full greatness'. So basically most of my PvP knwlg, formulas, xp.. is limited to Magicians ;p 

Edited by Aкasha

if take 2-3 rewards without items armor, helm, boots, cape? :rofl: 

Speaking about doing gp and arena is completely different than this crafting topic. It's not like old players get to do 4k gp while others have to do 8k not to get kicked. Everyone of them has to do the same amount gp or ap whereas in crafting old players had to do less than new players..

13 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Do not get angry @Aкasha, it's just a comment, or an opinion, I did not want to make you angry

I'm never angry, I just think your fairness is a bit mistaken, migo :* 

10 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

if take 2-3 rewards without items armor, helm, boots, cape? :rofl: 

Then what are you whining abt? You either choose buffed up arena gear and accecories or stay with just accecories for max dmg with 1h. I think it is well done by making the rewards that way.

17 minutes ago, kimkaa said:

Speaking about doing gp and arena is completely different than this crafting topic. It's not like old players get to do 4k gp while others have to do 8k not to get kicked. Everyone of them has to do the same amount gp or ap whereas in crafting old players had to do less than new players..

Do you agree that It was MUCH easier to win a guild tour 2 years ago? And how about the old arena system based on win, win, win, 1h farming =13k ap? Or in times of Insertnort when you could buy your quest trophies at the market and report 3k gp and take a place in the Server's top guild? The game is entirely harder, old players got several advantages in ach when they did it in past and you had the chance to do it in past as well.. why does it bother you so much, then?

-

well, I don't have energy n time to present my argaments over and over again, then I'm off :D 

Anyways, I hope you may achieve all your aims in game and life. GL! ;*

Edited by Aкasha

20 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

Then what are you whining abt? You either choose buffed up arena gear and accecories or stay with just accecories for max dmg with 1h. I think it is well done by making the rewards that way.

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.04.39.png

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

So that we can see BDs with 1.3k basic dmg + ferocity? No thx :bad:

BDs skills bug high dmg need fix down dmg

Edited by vla-wot

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

So that we can see BDs with 1.3k basic dmg + ferocity? No thx :bad:

then better the next upd BDs click the opponent and they die automatically xD

Just now, vla-wot said:

BDs need fix down dmg

Yes but how you can do that if you want arena rings to be raised in dmg % ?

Just now, Aкasha said:

then better the next upd BDs click the opponent and they die automatically xD

As they can't do it already against casters xd

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Yes but how you can do that if you want arena rings to be raised in dmg % ?

BDs skills bug high dmg need fix down dmg