[2017.04.21] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Preview.

Daria

30 minutes ago, Turtle said:

-Song Cool down Time increased by 25 Seconds

That escalated quickly (funny how you didint mention anything about locks stuns that work 100% of the time)

17 minutes ago, Nutman said:

"Select task for xxx mcoins" ... Does that equal that everyone who doesn't use miracle coins cannot craft the special crafts anymore? 

Those who don't use miracle coins will have to wait the special job be available as usual. The new implemented option (which costs some miracle coins) allows you to see the whole list of all available rare craft jobs, choose and start the necessary rare craft job at any time.

Amazing...:default_bye2:

Spoiler

Expecting the surprise with new experts and maybe skill fixes. Maybe new CC items too since guild-related update is coming?

Pretty hyped up!:drinks:

Actually I'm pretty amazed of this update but I still got an urgent question about the craft achievements which I wanna ask since a year or longer but I keep on forgetting x.x

Well there are those achievements for which you have to reach the max. level of each of the craft sections and I find it pretty unfair that it's increasing with every craft update since it takes a really, really long time to even manage one section to complete. Also considering the amount of money you have to spend on scrolls etc., many players won't ever be able to finish those achievements (including me :P). And earlier people were able to get that achievement at the craft level 14, so shouldn't it be put back to that limit, like "reach the 14th level" and not the max. level x.x

Ain't whining!!!! Just asking if it was possible!

5 hours ago, Zurp said:

That escalated quickly (funny how you didint mention anything about locks stuns that work 100% of the time)

Obviously you haven't played very long or you'd realize Circle has a if I'm correct 60% chance of failing and was overly nerfed in 2013. Hex isn't super long The new skill disposition bug makes it about a 50/50 (Like Qauke) and fear is like blind and is ACTAULLY worse then Root, please write a valid argument before trying to seem like you know what you're talkin  about

18 minutes ago, Julie said:

Actually I'm pretty amazed of this update but I still got an urgent question about the craft achievements which I wanna ask since a year or longer but I keep on forgetting x.x

Well there are those achievements for which you have to reach the max. level of each of the craft sections and I find it pretty unfair that it's increasing with every craft update since it takes a really, really long time to even manage one section to complete. Also considering the amount of money you have to spend on scrolls etc., many players won't ever be able to finish those achievements (including me :P). And earlier people were able to get that achievement at the craft level 14, so shouldn't it be put back to that limit, like "reach the 14th level" and not the max. level x.x

craft lvl maybe long to reach, but i don't think they cost too much money. in 5months, playing only on week-ends +two weeks i reached lvl7 and almost 8 at ranged weaps and 6 at melee, and i made like 30k gold from it. buying common cata at 100 gold piece, using all when mass resssource collection and licence craft, then crafting the items u can get the most gold from is quite efficient for poor players. But u need wait special craft jobs and u need have bag slots to stack cata and all ressources.

after u can go on the same with amplified cata and some OP special weap craft etc...

Of course it's really long to get that achiev, but that's why i love this game: so hard sometimes xd

9 hours ago, Pecleb said:

craft lvl maybe long to reach, but i don't think they cost too much money. in 5months, playing only on week-ends +two weeks i reached lvl7 and almost 8 at ranged weaps and 6 at melee, and i made like 30k gold from it. buying common cata at 100 gold piece, using all when mass resssource collection and licence craft, then crafting the items u can get the most gold from is quite efficient for poor players. But u need wait special craft jobs and u need have bag slots to stack cata and all ressources.

after u can go on the same with amplified cata and some OP special weap craft etc...

Of course it's really long to get that achiev, but that's why i love this game: so hard sometimes xd

Of course all craft from 1 to 7 are easy to level up, passing level 8 is spent more and the experience to reach is much higher, I think a good point of which, for which only went up to level 14 got the medals And others have to go up level 20 to get it, there is a great difference of experience and time spent there, I think it would be good for those medals to leave it at a level for everyone so we can get them all is my point, from there to be changed I do not believe but the comment is echo ...
* I live for medals: 3 *

By: Google :*

11 hours ago, Julie said:

They should add stages to those achievements. Like getting level 5 - easy, level 10 - normal, level 15 - hard, level 20 - heroic, and in the future, level 25 or sth - mythical.

----

If these gold drops replace the vendor trash, what happens to a level 28 player who forgets to leave an event island in time and finds himself in Wolf's Dale? Has to kill 270 monsters (to get quest drops worth 1g) and when he gets to Irselnort, do relic and kill 370 monsters? Or just someone who goes to war and realises too late that he doesn't have the money to go back to Ayvondil?

16 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Those who don't use miracle coins will have to wait the special job be available as usual. The new implemented option (which costs some miracle coins) allows you to see the whole list of all available rare craft jobs, choose and start the necessary rare craft job at any time.

Oh alright, thanks! I was worrying already :)

17 hours ago, Mohammad Mujtaba said:

Nice update I like it specially gold from monsters.

Its not as simple as you think it is. The Russian forum is seriously discussing how this move will affect the economy.

I found this interesting, translate at your own discretion.

(вопрос в вопросе зачем качать лишний раз твинка на лвл  если собираешься тупо дрочить голд при условии что голд будет  падать одинаково вне зависимости от прокачки лвл ?..надеюсь поняли о чем я)

28 minutes ago, darkme said:

I found this interesting, translate at your own discretion.

(‎the question in the question of why swing unnecessarily for Twinkie LVL if going to dumb jerk off gold provided that gold will fall the same way regardless of the pumping LVL? I hope I understood)‎

I no is under stand.

19 minutes ago, TheCabbage said:

I no is under stand.

Hard to translate. Words are hard to swallow.

I think it means the developers are making us grind hard for less dipping sauce. 

4 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

If these gold drops replace the vendor trash, what happens to a level 28 player who forgets to leave an event island in time and finds himself in Wolf's Dale? Has to kill 270 monsters (to get quest drops worth 1g) and when he gets to Irselnort, do relic and kill 370 monsters? Or just someone who goes to war and realises too late that he doesn't have the money to go back to Ayvondil?

This is a simple issue, they can move players back according to their levels and he new rules. So there will aways be mobs to be killed in exchange for gold.

E.g. lvl28 is automatically moved back to Ayvondil whilst lvl5 is relocated to its mother's map and so on...

If you don't have any friends to lend you some gold to return to Ayvondil you can:

• sell any trash in your bag, after all the merchants will still be there;

• dmd with your arena tickets free and sell your AP at the Arena supplier (AP x life potion x gold)

among other ways... I totally agree, though, that developers should add the minimum amount of 1-5g for everyone considering eventualities;

16 hours ago, Julie said:

Well there are those achievements for which you have to reach the max. level of each of the craft sections and I find it pretty unfair that it's increasing with every craft update since it takes a really, really long time to even manage one section to complete.

6 hours ago, Danfake said:

for which only went up to level 14 got the medals And others have to go up level 20 to get it, there is a great difference of experience and time spent there, I think it would be good for those medals to leave it at a level for everyone

What stopped you from getting the achievement when it was easier then?..

2 hours ago, Raezer said:

But will we still get our goo and skins from mobs? 

you may get not only skins and goo, but also gold.

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

What stopped you from getting the achievement when it was easier then?..

Because I wasn't interested in crafting until achievements for it appeared. That time the max level was 14 and possible to reach but when I started gaining for medals it was at level16, I started with one section, leveled it to level14 and stopped because it just took too much time. It's not only for myself but also for newcomers on Warspear. For myself I don't worry that much because I managed to reach 350+ medals without them but like I said, it just takes hell a lot of time and when you are maybe done with 1-3 sections for the other sections the level might have been increased already . If the levels for achievements permanently increase it more or less will take over half a year for one section to finish to the final level:huh:

18 hours ago, Pecleb said:

I did calculations and for me it cost over 100k gold for common scrolls until I had cloth crafting at level 14 :P 100k isn't that tragic though but I'm thinking about the future if I go for level 20 at ALL sections and not only level 14 at one:unsure:

2 minutes ago, Julie said:

Because I wasn't interested in crafting until achievements for it appeared. That time the max level was 14 and possible to reach but when I started gaining for medals it was at level16, I started with one section, leveled it to level14 and stopped because it just took too much time. It's not only for myself but also for newcomers on Warspear. For myself I don't worry that much because I managed to reach 350+ medals without them but like I said, it just takes hell a lot of time and when you are maybe done with 1-3 sections for the other sections the level might have been increased already . If the levels for achievements permanently increase it more or less will take over half a year for one section to finish to the final level:huh:

Took me until now to be lvl 1 in every craft :crazy:

23 hours ago, Turtle said:

YES I love it thank you! Ima spend so much Miracle coins soon for 25 Arena equip and season Hahaha

SUGGESTION PLEASE 

-3v3 Arena returns top 5 players receive buff And Gladiator costumes. #1 Recieves costume and alotted Equipment piece

-Song Cool down Time increased by 25 Seconds

- Rogue Reflexes turned back to a 2 Dodge max

- Rogue Jump Can Crit

- Raise Mage Stone Shatter Rate

-Raise Mage and Barb non stun skills.

just an idea thank you!

Give back CS/make rush immune to controlling debuffs(like blind not to stun) ..increase lock circle stun CD ..decrease dks passive heal rate (joke only ..won't happen) :P :v

On 4/21/2017 at 10:44 PM, Carpetlick said:

Lol it's getting harder and harder to get certified for craft and I, for what ever reason, am still putting it off

Sure, harder and harder, and yet i still make efforts to get them maxed ._.

when update can you give a spesific date? it's important to prepare things before update 

need 3k exp craft more to reach lv 18 plz no surprise update :cray:

On 4/21/2017 at 10:25 PM, Julie said:

Or at least give more medals to who lvl it every time i got rings achieve once at 16

Then 18 no medal same with ranged weapons 

On 21.4.2017 at 11:48 PM, Turtle said:

Obviously you haven't played very long or you'd realize Circle has a if I'm correct 60% chance of failing and was overly nerfed in 2013. Hex isn't super long The new skill disposition bug makes it about a 50/50 (Like Qauke) and fear is like blind and is ACTAULLY worse then Root, please write a valid argument before trying to seem like you know what you're talkin  about

It works if you know how to play. Yes, the disposition bug makes it harder to hit, but you can still do it (i have played lock too)

7 hours ago, Jzargo said:

when update can you give a spesific date? it's important to prepare things before update 

need 3k exp craft more to reach lv 18 plz no surprise update :cray:

I guess they will have it at end of this Arena season, so in 12-13 days.

@Turtle @Zurp  If circle don`t work they just use stone body and fear after that lol, so they are nearly impossiblle to kill if they have high cd.

Edited by Lazylion