[2017.04.21] Update Warspear Online 6.5: Gladiators of Arinar. Preview.

Daria

1656×930.png

Warriors!

The Warspear Online 6.5 update is coming and will be released already next week to bring many pleasant changes to the game. Follow our news because this update and upcoming Guild Castles won't be the only surprises in the near future!

This update will bring the opportunity of getting gold from killed monsters, changes in craft system, including the option of the instant change of a rare craft job, new arena maps and items at arena suppliers, as well as something completely unexpected that will be revealed on the release day!

Arena

The Arena Suppliers will offer you new items, including equipment and weapons of level 25, as well as Gladiator's chest that may contain minions with PvP bonuses, new expert PvP skills, unique costumes and many more!

arena1eng.png  arena3eng.png  arena2eng.png

There are also two new maps for the Temple of seals arena mode from the winners of the recent contest. Defeat your enemies on more locations in the 14th Arena season!

Gold dropping from killed monsters

The time has come when after killing monsters you may get not only skins and goo, but also gold. No need to extend your bag anymore and constantly visit merchants! Gold may drop from normal (Blue_crown.png), strong (Green_crown.png) and elite (Yellow_crown.png) monsters. The chance of getting gold from elite monsters is higher than from strong monsters and much higher than from normal monsters.

When you take gold from monsters, it doesn't go to your bag, it just automatically changes the amount of currency that a players has.

The amount of gold depends on:

- the level of a monster

- the difference in levels between you and a monster

- and a bit on the favor of randomness

If the player's level is higher that the monster's by 5 and more, he won't get any gold.

For players who are in a group and on one location, the amount of gold changes depending on the group size and on a player with the highest level. It is more profitable to farm gold in groups of 5 players of the same level than solo and much more profitable than in groups of 2-4 players!

gold1eng.png  gold2eng.png  gold3eng.png

Attention! If the difference between the highest and the lowest levels of players in one group is more than 5, none of players will get any gold.

Craft

After this update you will get the opportunity to see the whole list of all available rare craft jobs in each profession, and, most important, choose and start the necessary rare craft job at any time!

remeslo1eng.png  remeslo2eng.png  remeslo3eng.png

Three legendary achievements on mastering craft professions will be added:

• Defensive master - mastering all professions of the Armour group up to level 20

• Battle Creator - mastering all profession of the Weapon group up to level 20

• Demiurge Decorator - mastering all profession of the Accessories group up to level 20

Moreover, the maximum level of all craft professions will be increased to 20! There will be added rare and unique items of level 26 in all categories. It's high time to craft something!

craft1eng.png  craft2eng.png  craft3eng.png

By the way, the Certified blacksmith/carpenter/currier/gunsmith/jeweler/ring-twister/sewer/tailor achievements will be updated, now you have to reach level 20 (instead of level 18) to get them.

That is all for now, more details will be revealed on the release day.

AIGRIND

Are these Chests purchasable with Arena Points?

EDIT: I guess yes since it is written "Arena Suppliers will offer..."

But then the question changes, are the items obtained in these chests Sellable/Tradable with other players or they will be under the "Personal" Parameter?

Edited by Higgings

2 минуты назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

omg .. awesome update, daria, i think update(server restart) on monday right? and can you tell me if there gonna be a option to switch pvp gears set and pve gears set faster?

To know the day of the servers restart, please, wait for the post about it. :)

As for the option to switch pvp gears set and pve gears set faster, it won't be added to the game in this update.

4 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Are these Chests purchasable with Arena Points?

Yep, as any other item at the Arena Supplier.

@Daria i've edited the Post cause I found out the answer of my question. Might you please reply to the new question I made there? :blush:

Edited by Higgings

11 минут назад, Higgings сказал:

But then the question changes, are the items obtained in these chests Sellable/Tradable with other players or they will be under the "Personal" Parameter?

I guess they will be under the Receiving parameter, as any other item.

Cool update:biggrin:!

But, my question is more will we get different items of the mobs, for example, a leg of wild boar, the fur of the wolf or all of these will be completely replaced only with gold? (except for the quest ones of course)

Edited by asob

5 минут назад, darkme сказал:

Completely unexpected? Like amplification lvl increased from +10 to +15 or something along those lines?

Please, wait for the release post to find out what else is expecting you. :)

1 hour ago, Daria said:

as well as Gladiator's chest that may contain minions with PvP bonuses, new expert PvP skills, unique costumes and many more!

What ?? New expert PvP skills :blink: and how that minions will work ? I mean they can be used in arena or like pvp in game and wars etc ? :crazy:

Edited by Omercix

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Gold dropping from killed monsters

The time has come when after killing monsters you may get not only skins and goo, but also gold. No need to extend your bag anymore and constantly visit merchants! 

Congratulations to FARM BOTs :aggressive:
Now there are a lot of farm bots (especially in Ayvondil). Do you know this decision will increase the number of farm bots and kill Warspear? :aggressive: :cray:
Please, don't do it...

Edited by rogerrogi

11 minutes ago, asob said:

Cool update:biggrin:!

But, my question is more will we get different items of the mobs, for example, a leg of wild boar, the fur of the wolf or all of these will be completely replaced only with gold? (except for the quest ones of course)

Probably bro 

Ok i dont watt to say couse I don't know what to expect for this update, my question no mcoins discount? and  European zone mcoins problem is got too expensive last time got mcoins 2k with 15E now is 21 euro my result is I quit buying mcoin for support this game if not doing something ! Hope u will bring repairs and signs of impershiability in a npc buy with gold or something like cc or arena points! 

12 minutes ago, rogerrogi said:

Now there are a lot of farm bots (especially in Ayvondil). Do you know this decision will increase the number of farm bots and kill Warspear? :aggressive: :cray:
Please, don't do it...

I think this will increase the Money Supply  in the Warspear Market  , which will lead to inflation in the prices . So I mean stock some items like reapir , teleport , life scroll etc.  coz it will be more expensive due to FARM BOTs :aggressive:

Edited by Omercix

11 минут назад, Omercix сказал:

What ?? New expert PvP skills :blink: and how that minions will work ? I mean they can be used in arena or like pvp in game and wars etc ? :crazy:

Please, wait for the release to know more about it.

6 минут назад, rogerrogi сказал:

Please, don't do it...

We will definitely take some measures against bots. We wouldn't have added this feature to the game without understanding all the consequences of this decision.

2 минуты назад, Lady Livi сказал:

Could you explain me more about the rare craft system .-. ? 

Sure! What exactly you are interested in? :)

1 minute ago, Omercix said:

I think this will increase the Money Supply  in the Warspear Market  , which will lead to inflation in the prices . So I mean stock some items like reapir , teleport , ls etc.  coz it will be more expensive due to FARM BOTs!!!_________true thats why SAYD one comment ip:unsure:

@Daria

``Attention! If the difference between the highest and the lowest levels of players in one group is more than 5, none of players will get any gold.``

Does this mean a lvl 28 together with a lvl 20, killing a lvl 26-28 mob, cant get gold? 

``most important, choose and start the necessary rare craft job at any time!``

Will it cost anything to use this method?

``As for the option to switch pvp gears set and pve gears set faster, it won't be added to the game in this update.``

will we be able to save different sets and have a fast hotkey to change em? i hope i understood it right

Thx for any response:yahoo:

Edited by Lazylion

Although I see that rewards in arena have not been changed, do lv26 players who are atm in the #1 of any category in arena receive a lv28 accesory and piece of equipment at the end of the season, or nothing will be changed about this?

Just asking cause a friend of mine is #1 atm in 5x5 arena and lacks of Lv26 boots only. It would be a pity if he gets, instead, a lv28 item

22 minutes ago, Daria said:

Sure! What exactly you are interested in? :)

Hmm, based on the announcement, does it mean we have to use mcoins to choose the rare craft which we are desired to?

Edited by Lady Livi

1 minute ago, Lady Livi said:

Hmm, based on the announcement, does it mean we have to use mcoins to change the rare craft into the one we are desired to?

You can start rare crafts anytime using mcoins if you hate waiting for rare craft to appear. 

16 минут назад, Lazylion сказал:

@Daria

``Attention! If the difference between the highest and the lowest levels of players in one group is more than 5, none of players will get any gold.``

Does this mean a lvl 28 together with a lvl 20, killing a lvl 26-28 mob, cant get gold? 

``most important, choose and start the necessary rare craft job at any time!``

Will it cost anything to use this method?

``As for the option to switch pvp gears set and pve gears set faster, it won't be added to the game in this update.``

will we be able to save different sets and have a fast hotkey to change em? i hope i understood it right

1. Nope, because, as I wrote in the preview: if the difference between the highest and the lowest levels of players in one group is more than 5, none of players will get any gold.

2. Yep, see the screenshots. But the exact amount of MC needed to do this is not defined yet.

3. Once again: there won't be any such option in the near future.

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Although I see that rewards in arena have not been changed, do lv26 players who are atm in the #1 of any category in arena receive a lv28 accesory and piece of equipment at the end of the season, or nothing will be changed about this?

Just asking cause a friend of mine is #1 atm in 5x5 arena and lacks of Lv26 boots only. It would be a pity if he gets, instead, a lv28 item

It will still be lvl 26 stuff, otherwise theey would break the set. hood-gloves-chest-boots in that order

4 минуты назад, Lady Livi сказал:

Hmm, based on the announcement, does it mean we have to use mcoins to change the rare craft into the one we are desired to?

Exactly so.

Just now, Daria said:

1. Nope, because, as I wrote in the preview: if the difference between the highest and the lowest levels of players in one group is more than 5, none of players will get any gold.

2. Yep, see the screenshots. But the exact amount of MC needed to do this is not defined yet.

3. Once again: there won't be any such option in the near future.

1. Ok, just wanted it clear.

2. Well i hope for me and others it won`t cost more than 50-100 mcoin each time. More than that it wouldn`t be worth using.

3. Ok, it would be a great feature in the game, would help alot in ayvondil and iselnort.

54 minutes ago, rogerrogi said:

Congratulations to FARM BOTs. Do you know this decision will increase the number of farm bots and kill Warspear? 

AIGRIND is counting on you guys to report all of them to the support team!

YES I love it thank you! Ima spend so much Miracle coins soon for 25 Arena equip and season Hahaha

SUGGESTION PLEASE 

-3v3 Arena returns top 5 players receive buff And Gladiator costumes. #1 Recieves costume and alotted Equipment piece

-Song Cool down Time increased by 25 Seconds

- Rogue Reflexes turned back to a 2 Dodge max

- Rogue Jump Can Crit

- Raise Mage Stone Shatter Rate

-Raise Mage and Barb non stun skills.

just an idea thank you!

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

I mean they can be used in arena or like pvp in game and wars etc ?

I strongly doubt that they will be used inside arenas.. unless it turns to some another MMORPG style. Then I would prefer having mounts, instead :D