Strange man

Ophunter

I started play in mc side few weeks ago and everyday I see him standing there, he has been standing there like few weeks! Does he log out? Or just stand there? Has anyone noticed it?

IMG_1870.PNG

Well, he's dead, he can stand still for weeks and not starve. Maybe he's mummified?

Or perhaps the player behind the character forgot to log out. Happens on PC. I have forgotten a char online for one day.

i think i saw him too...

that's weird that's not the first ppl i see everytime at the same place.

i've seen a necro lvl 13 on EU farming mini boss elf ranger on map1: all week, everytime i checked he was there... from 8am to 11pm, the rest of the time of course i sleep. but this one was active. I even tried to attack boss first in never managed: every time boss spawn he instant attack :/ it was really weird and i wonder if it's someone really addicted playing or... is it possible to make auto farm program?

18 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

i think i saw him too...

that's weird that's not the first ppl i see everytime at the same place.

i've seen a necro lvl 13 on EU farming mini boss elf ranger on map1: all week, everytime i checked he was there... from 8am to 11pm, the rest of the time of course i sleep. but this one was active. I even tried to attack boss first in never managed: every time boss spawn he instant attack :/ it was really weird and i wonder if it's someone really addicted playing or... is it possible to make auto farm program?

Idk about that guy I saw but I can answer your question, yes it is possible to make "bot" that plays game for you. Afcourse it cant do everything, but it can be programmed to do some tasks in game like now it must sttack the boss, the man who createf the bot needs obly leave his/her computer on and bot does his work by his own. Im a programmer so I know these bot and all program stuff.

Bots are also quite common on Warspear. By saying that I don't mean that many players use one, but we had the issue discussed on the forum a couple of times already. Sadly there is no way to prove if those guys are bots for real or just 24/7 logged in farming the same mob/mobs. So they can't be banned although botting is prohibited.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why it's prohibited when they can't even prove it. They should improve the rule, if the player does not reply,  and not even if you steal his kills, he's a bot. No normal player farms 24/7

I've seen the Bonerippr char too. The only thing that bothers me about it it's that I have another char named Boneboy and people might think it's mine :/

Elsways I don't care about farm bots, as long as you are a good tank or dmg you can steal from them and they'll end up just helping you to kill the boss. Moreover, most of the so called "farm bots" are not even detectable becuause they are not liteally bots, they are made with an auto-click program that does the exact same job an actual person would do so nobody can detect a hack or a cheat. It's just instead the owner of the account farming itself, he programed an AI program that farms for him.

That macros, 

Bots slightly more complex, but both still same 3rd party programs which is illegal, but both are different

Most of games banned both bots and macros users.

On 21.04.2017 at 7:21 AM, Jzargo said:

3 bots in EU already died, 1 left to go

just report botters to support team

iaobot.png

This guys are still there

28 minutes ago, Kitzunex said:

This guys are still there

check it again, try add them to your firend list

all of them are inactive and can't be inspected

all got banned

I am pro bot-slayer :dirol:

21 minutes ago, Jzargo said: