[2017.04.19] Results of the Best Arena Map Contest 2017

Daria

храм_печати_схемы_1200x630.png

Friends!

It's time to sum up the results of the best arena map contest!

Gladiator becomes the winner of the contest, and all of us will see his map in the game after the upcoming update. Also, he gets 25000 Miracle Coins on his game account and a never fading glory among all warriors!

The additional prize of 15000 Miracle Coins from the jury goes to kholy. Although it would be very hard to make the map with so many teleports playable, we still really enjoyed this concept!

We would like to thank all of you for participating in the contest, for your great ideas and, most important, for your eagerness to contribute to the development and improvement of the game! And even if your concept is not going to be implemented in the game within the upcoming update, there will be more contests and more opportunities to show oneself and to leave a mark in the history of Arinar.

P.S. The map belonging to the winner of the contest in the Russian forum section will also be added to the game.

Thanks for your attention, stay with us!

AIGRIND

Thank you so much!:default_bye2:And hard luck for other contestants in later contest. @}-

I really hope that all of you enjoy the map. And those who voted hopefully won't be disappointed.:1F592:

Such a good feeling to leave a (hopefully good) mark in the game and, even with a little bit, be part in developing one of your favorite games, that you've been playing for years, and then see something in the game after you(of course thanks again for the community), and to me, it is in itself a such great reward. Thank you for this type of community contests and really looking forward for more of them!

Edited by Gladiator

1 hour ago, Logrimy said:

Isn't my preferite map...but you do a Great Work! Gratz Gladiator

All maps on the poll were great tbh, well thanks, and I hope you like it anyway.

9 minutes ago, Ninja Owl said:

How fitting that Gladiator won an arena designing contest.

Congratulations to the winners!

Dunno if sarcasm or not, but thanks.:biggrin:

19 hours ago, Gladiator said:

All maps on the poll were great tbh, well thanks, and I hope you like it anyway.

Sure, i want Play, and i like your system of teleport