Hi there everyone!!!

DeepakTaku

Hi there Arinarians! 

I'm Deepak Sharma, an highschool student from India. I play on SEA server. I'm a fan of JRPGs, with either absorbing storyline or hardcore gameplay requiring lot of practice. I also play some bullet hells and other hardcore retros. Modern games doesn't either appeal me because older ones are hard and have better storyline , and being highschool student of poor country I can't get latest game either lol. I am fan of MMOs too but again the subscription is expensive for here and Internet is a luxury . So I searched for mobile MMORPGs. I guess I have covered 80% of mobile MMOs and capped most of them but at last was pretty bored. I got to know about warspear and liked it a lot except that it has less players. I will like to get to know more about this amazing warspear community. I am new to such MMORPG so yah I'm not good in playing. But I'm learning and I hope pros here will help me. Nice to meet yah all. Sorry for such long introduction though, my friend is offline to play with so thought to introduce myself lol

See yah all in game! 

Edited by DeepakTaku

Hey there and welcome to our forum!

Ahh you chose SA-Pearl as server:blink: I don't know since how long you have been playing Warspear already and I don't know at what level you are/how good your chars are, but I strongly suggest you to change your server, US-Sapphire would be the best choice for you since there are also a lot of Indian people playing and that server is almost overpopulated so you wouldn't have to worry about less people being there :P The only problem at US-Sap is that you can't create an Elf/Chosen character because the Sentinel faction is already overpopulated. You can join the Legions though :) Eu-Emerald is as active as well if you would like to play on the Sentinels side. 

Good luck!

17 minutes ago, Sandeep Sandhu said:

julie from legion side :diablo:........join elf/chosen :drinks: many Indians here am also from India:cool:

I'm not Juliette from the Legion side and it's a pity that so many people think I am :/ I'm already playing on the Sentinels faction on US-Sapphire:wssilly:Bluebird and Redbird :)

4 hours ago, Julie said:

I'm not Juliette from the Legion side and it's a pity that so many people think I am :/ I'm already playing on the Sentinels faction on US-Sapphire:wssilly:Bluebird and Redbird :)

She is lying, i know her shaman juliett and her dk xxjulietxx

On 19/4/2017 at 3:21 AM, Julie said:

Hey there and welcome to our forum!

Ahh you chose SA-Pearl as server:blink: I don't know since how long you have been playing Warspear already and I don't know at what level you are/how good your chars are, but I strongly suggest you to change your server, US-Sapphire would be the best choice for you since there are also a lot of Indian people playing and that server is almost overpopulated so you wouldn't have to worry about less people being there :P The only problem at US-Sap is that you can't create an Elf/Chosen character because the Sentinel faction is already overpopulated. You can join the Legions though :) Eu-Emerald is as active as well if you would like to play on the Sentinels side. 

Good luck!

On 19/4/2017 at 1:12 PM, Sandeep Sandhu said:

julie from legion side :diablo:........join elf/chosen :drinks: many Indians here am also from India:cool:

22 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

She is lying, i know her shaman juliett and her dk xxjulietxx

17 hours ago, Pecleb said:

xd nah she is elf: bluebird.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have a gamer friend much like me (little mmore social and prefers to stick with a particular game series). He and me plays all MMOs together usually wwith identical names. And I tried Warspear long ago and chose US that time and I noticed the population difference. I wwant some suggestions on what to choose as my class/faction. Last time I was Druid while he played role of Ranger, he usually hit mobs (AOEs doesn't seems to matter here except dungeons) while I kept him healthy and supported him with roots, etc. . We are pretty busy always so I would like quick reply, it's fine either though. Thanks in advance guys! ^^

3 hours ago, DeepakTaku said:

Thanks for the replies guys. I have a gamer friend much like me (little mmore social and prefers to stick with a particular game series). He and me plays all MMOs together usually wwith identical names. And I tried Warspear long ago and chose US that time and I noticed the population difference. I wwant some suggestions on what to choose as my class/faction. Last time I was Druid while he played role of Ranger, he usually hit mobs (AOEs doesn't seems to matter here except dungeons) while I kept him healthy and supported him with roots, etc. . We are pretty busy always so I would like quick reply, it's fine either though. Thanks in advance guys! ^^

Well it depends on if you and your friend still have your old accounts, otherwise you won't be able to create new elf chars on US-Sap. The Legion side is still open for everyone. Are you guys planning on building pvp or pve chars, or one class which is good for both?

3 hours ago, Julie said:

Well it depends on if you and your friend still have your old accounts, otherwise you won't be able to create new elf chars on US-Sap. The Legion side is still open for everyone. Are you guys planning on building pvp or pve chars, or one class which is good for both?

I am actually here coz of hard PvE stuffs in game. I  have many better PvP MMOs to play but I like killing bosses with strategic party in spite of fighting each other. So yeah I'm gonna go with PvE build :) 

Edited by DeepakTaku

1 hour ago, DeepakTaku said:

I am actually here coz of hard PvE stuffs in game. I  have many better PvP MMOs to play but I like killing bosses with strategic party in spite of fighting each other. So yeah I'm gonna go with PvE build :) 

Mage is an op pve class :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Julie said:

mage is an op pve class sure but damn damn expensive, hard to build mage as a first class if u don't pay cuz u'll need another char to earn gold first.

if u gonna play on mc i strongly suggest necro:wub:. OP dmg buff, a lot of AoE skills at high lvl. Good support (2dmg buff skills: dark power and infection + snake decreases def + mental pit reduces dmg), ok healer even if only one heal bcs instant heal very efficient with cooldown, and a lot of dmg with good AoE dmg skills (infection, poisonnous shield, acid rain and fateful connection but that last one not really powerful if u don't spend points in it). Life exhaust when using skills is a little annoying at the beginning but u quickly get used to it and if u manage to get some life steal it's not a problem anymore.

all classes can be good at pve. just choose ur build. avoid warlock: can be usefull for dgs bcs of crowd control and boss stuns, but it's really much more a pvp class.

7 hours ago, Julie said:

I can confirm that it is possible to make elf/choosen on US sapphire again, tried yesterday.:good:

31 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

I can confirm that it is possible to make elf/choosen on US sapphire again, tried yesterday.:good:

Oh really?? Even on a new created account on which have never been any characters before?:blink:

2 hours ago, Julie said:

Oh really?? Even on a new created account on which have never been any characters before?:blink:

Hmm, is there a difference if the account is new or not? tested on all my existing accounts and it works.

Even tested how many i could make on those accounts, maxed my slots with 13x elfs. Deleted em all after ofc.

Edited by Lazylion

8 hours ago, Lazylion said:

Hmm, is there a difference if the account is new or not? tested on all my existing accounts and it works.

Even tested how many i could make on those accounts, maxed my slots with 13x elfs. Deleted em all after ofc.

Yep, because on accounts on which have been US Sentinel characters before the overpopulation, you still can create them. Or on accounts which have existed before the restriction. I don't remember which one it was :P

Edited by Julie

13 hours ago, Julie said:

12 hours ago, Pecleb said:

mage is an op pve class sure but damn damn expensive, hard to build mage as a first class if u don't pay cuz u'll need another char to earn gold first.

if u gonna play on mc i strongly suggest necro:wub:. OP dmg buff, a lot of AoE skills at high lvl. Good support (2dmg buff skills: dark power and infection + snake decreases def + mental pit reduces dmg), ok healer even if only one heal bcs instant heal very efficient with cooldown, and a lot of dmg with good AoE dmg skills (infection, poisonnous shield, acid rain and fateful connection but that last one not really powerful if u don't spend points in it). Life exhaust when using skills is a little annoying at the beginning but u quickly get used to it and if u manage to get some life steal it's not a problem anymore.

all classes can be good at pve. just choose ur build. avoid warlock: can be usefull for dgs bcs of crowd control and boss stuns, but it's really much more a pvp class.

I also think mages are OP in PvE, but in this game we are not fighting mobs in crowd, so is it it still OP? I am still new so maybe there are some debuffs, etc helping them to become OP, please mention those(along with faction, I'm new so don't use short forms, I will never get them lol) . My friend and me are dying to play so can't really wait lol

EDIT :- And by Mage you all are referring to Warlocks/Mages, right? Or Druid/Necromancer? 

And also suggest class for my friend, we play together so our class roles will probably canceling out each other's flaws. I don't know iif it's really needed here, if it's not, we would get same class Haha. 

Edited by DeepakTaku

21 minutes ago, DeepakTaku said:

I also think mages are OP in PvE, but in this game we are not fighting mobs in crowd, so is it it still OP? I am still new so maybe there are some debuffs, etc helping them to become OP, please mention those(along with faction, I'm new so don't use short forms, I will never get them lol) . My friend and me are dying to play so can't really wait lol

EDIT :- And by Mage you all are referring to Warlocks/Mages, right? Or Druid/Necromancer? 

And also suggest class for my friend, we play together so our class roles will probably canceling out each other's flaws. I don't know iif it's really needed here, if it's not, we would get same class Haha. 

With Mage I was refering to Mage only and not to any other class. And there actually are a lot of crowded mobs in dungeons and Mage has that one aoe skill which has the ability of a chance to stun. 

If you are a Mage, your friend should go for a healing class. Priest is very nice

1 hour ago, Julie said:

With Mage I was refering to Mage only and not to any other class. And there actually are a lot of crowded mobs in dungeons and Mage has that one aoe skill which has the ability of a chance to stun. 

If you are a Mage, your friend should go for a healing class. Priest is very nice

My friend also likes playing asa mage so it's hard for us to decide the roles to choose

5 hours ago, Julie said:

Yep, because on accounts on which have been US Sentinel characters before the overpopulation, you still can create them. Or on accounts which have existed before the restriction. I don't remember which one it was :P

That is just wrong lmao...

i feel for the new players now lol:cray:

Edited by Lazylion

3 hours ago, Lazylion said:

That is just wrong lmao...

i feel for the new players now lol:cray:

Yep I'm pretty much unhappy as well because so many people just have tons of bank characters on which they never play and only store items on -_-

6 hours ago, DeepakTaku said:

My friend also likes playing asa mage so it's hard for us to decide the roles to choose

8 hours ago, Julie said:

Yes here mage means mage class only. the area dmg is really really useful and for sure mages are OP in PvE, even against bosses or single mobs they are good.

If u play as a team with ur friend, then u might be able to lvl up a mage without struggling too much. but i think Julie is right: playing two mages will be still hard, the best is that one of you takes an healer class. if u really want two mages i suggest u both make mage and healer and when one is playing healer the other takes mage. but u'll need twice as much time to up since u got two chars to developp.

one tip: make a chosen, for the beginning i'll be nice to be on same map. pala is good if u don't want healer, it can do many things: crowd control, agro boss, a little heal.

good luck