Android bug

Mecha

New bug!

Every time I press the home button on my android to go to my home screen.. and then try to go back to the warspear app, it freezes. Wont let me do anything but go to the title screen. Then its just frozen and wont even let me close the app. Only "minimize" when I press home button.. then I gotta wait about 5mins til the app closes itself (dont have an app kilker or task manager on mobile)

Using Huavei Ascend

Yes, thats exactly when it started. Was working normal before then.

Edit: I restarted my phone and tried again. This time, its not freezing, but still makes my game run laggy, skips more frames than usual. And my network is working fine.

snorlax, the new chat system using android keypad is take much longer and sometime frezzes and even make the game crash...

much player say that also in the game.

if u can, please bring back the old chat system that we can link item too in it.

thanks.

regards,

I actually like my keyboard. I dont use the Swype keyboard that came with my phone. I downloaded another one. For me its better than the old in-game keyboard. Cant type well on it.

use external keyboard app still can't put item on chat.  :(

Thats because they disabled the "into chat" button for android devices and such bc of the new posting method. They should just allow us to choose, if we want to use native or foreign keyboard, since some players prefer one over the other.

snorlax, the new chat system using android keypad is take much longer and sometime frezzes and even make the game crash...

if u can, please bring back the old chat system that we can link item too in it.

thanks.

regards,

We'll happy if you in settings add option to chose old warspear keyboard and android keyboard :)

• Developer

thanks.

regards,

Yes, we know, but as for now linking is disabled due to game crashes. We'll enable it when we fix it completely.

Please, who have "waiting" error or crashes - list name of your device, operating system version and game version.

Samsung galaxy mini

Android version is 2.3.7

game version is 2.10.0(to use into chat)

Sometimes game crashs at crossing and usually game crashs when i try to change my account. Fix that please.

Samsung galaxy mini

Android version is 2.3.7

game version is 2.10.0(to use into chat)

Sometimes game crashs at crossing and usually game crashs when i try to change my account. Fix that please.

I thought it was unable to play at Samsung Galaxy before u update the game to v.2.10.1?

I thought it was unable to play at Samsung Galaxy before u update the game to v.2.10.1?

i tried 2.10.3 it crashes too like 2.10.0 and it havent into chat option

• Developer

Updates after 2.10.0 are improving stability and fixes minor bugs.

We have task to make keyboard more comfortable so everything will be fine.

Stay tuned!

Samsung galaxy miniAndroid version is 2.3.7game version is 2.10.0(to use into chat)Sometimes game crashs at crossing and usually game crashs when i try to change my account. Fix that please.

Thats why we had an update. Its impossible to update a version when it is outdated

• Developer

Dont  design new keyboard. Just add an option to chose keyboard like:

->Android keyboard

->Warspear Online keyboard

Maybe we'll come to this.

Maybe we'll come to this.

yes plz do  ;)  i also use android when i'm on phone and i can't chat decently with my android keyboard :sorry:  ,ty for taking Blackdead's idea into considdering it will help android users a lot

Apple Ipod Touch

IOS 5.1.1

Warspear 2.10.0

After linking item to chat, cannot write after or the game will crash

Same with Android OS need fix.::(