[2017.04.14] In development: Guild Castles

Daria

hmm sounds like a good idea, but i hope it does give good competition for smaller guilds because if only the big guilds took castles it would not exactly be fun for everyone.

And they need to limit amount of players allowed to attack and defend or it would not really be fair.

sucks that we gotta rebuild it after losing, something permanent would be fun..

and the times for war, i hope they arent same as current war times or almost half the server wont join xD

but good idea in general (Im crying already :( sorry )

I think it is right for the High Lv guild to have a bit of advantage in people matters. After all, leveling up a guild is not cheap. And the best way to win there is by using a nice tactic. The crowd helps, yes, but it is not the only thing that matters! :crazy:

Edited by Higgings

Looks awesome, but I'm in only for new levels cups, equipment, and last Ayvo part. I'm pretty sure only the biggest guilds of each server will have a castle, and I hope the profits won't profit them TOO much. :/

I would agree to limiting or finding a solution to the amount of guild members to participate... As we all know guild maximum member capacity varies.

about the building which benefits members of guild.

could 1 of the benefiting build be ... A building that gives some amount of gold to each members every 3 hrs :D if d building is attended to?

Personally I thought something else for this castle instead of this... 

Edited by Liidert

On 4/14/2017 at 2:42 PM, Daria said:

A fort is not a castle, but only the entrance to the vast territory of the castle that is constructed similarly to the Dungeon (it is much bigger from the inside than it seems from the outside) and consists of the three parts that you will have to capture one by one:

- Castle territories. About 25 locations with respawn points and the castle in the centre;
- Courtyard. The inner territory with the Guard and defenders;
- The very inner part consisting of several rooms with multiple passages and a throne.  

I didnt understand one point, are they gonna be 25 castles? so, each guild can choose their own location for castle. 

57 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

I didnt understand one point, are they gonna be 25 castles? so, each guild can choose their own location for castle. 

I don't think so, we have one castle in each town in map4, but for capturing them there are 25 places. That's what I understood. 

Hello,

Thats nice. Can you tell us more about these points :

- the costs to enter in castle (stam, arena tics, nothing or something else)

- the rewards

Regards

5 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

I think it is like a huge area with 25 "squares". Squares meant as Areas where you can Cross.

34 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

So, only one guild can own castle? 

Aye. But there are like 3 castles for now In Ayvondil. So everyone might have a chance.

15 часов назад, alhaxab сказал:

Hello,

Thats nice. Can you tell us more about these points :

- the costs to enter in castle (stam, arena tics, nothing or something else)

- the rewards

Regards

The cost will be a certain amount of Guild points. As for the rewards, it is still for us to decide.

13 часов назад, Higgings сказал:

I think it is like a huge area with 25 "squares". Squares meant as Areas where you can Cross.

Precisely!

Make  random boxes spawn that gives op weapons just for this if possible so even low amp players will be motivated to join :rolleyes::rolleyes: .But thats impossible  I think so just make it a buff like for 10mins 30%patk or 2mins its a large area so 5 boxes every 5mins or something can't hurt I guess.

Just a suggestion :drinks:

9 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

Daria..how many forts are there in ayvondil that can be captured?

So far 3. One in Maliat, one in Tlaskoe and one near the access to Garu Anzu-iri

2 hours ago, Larry Wearne said:

So this will be pvp required thing or pve? Some guilds don't even do PvP only pve how will this be balanced for all guilds to have fair chance ?

If  I understood correctly it will be both. Also, pvp gear is basically free and anyone can get it without too much work.

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

serious question: Is this what I think this is?? :blink:

rhO1QPQ.jpg

I don't even wanna know your first reaction when you realized it.

:biggrin:

On 4/15/2017 at 7:10 PM, Weile said:

I just have one question. How will the guard behave during an invasion of the castle when a guild has conquered the castle?
Will he help defend?

Guard and defenders protect the castle, no matter the owner. Yes..sort of.

On 4/16/2017 at 3:59 PM, Liidert said:

Personally I thought something else for this castle instead of this... 

..like what? Please, let we know while there is still time to add something! If you have a great idea, why not?! :)

On 4/20/2017 at 10:31 AM, Larry Wearne said:

how will this be balanced for all guilds to have fair chance ?

On 4/15/2017 at 8:51 PM, hlym said:

I would agree to limiting or finding a solution to the amount of guild members to participate... As we all know guild maximum member capacity varies.

On 4/15/2017 at 10:18 AM, James Woodward said:

hmm sounds like a good idea, but i hope it does give good competition for smaller guilds because if only the big guilds took castles it would not exactly be fun for everyone.

Let's understand the difference between EQUALITY and EQUITY, before speaking about what would be fair. Ps- You're totally okay with the fact that all guilds lvl4- won't even be able to join the event, but guilds lvl10 must be nerfed. I see.

On 4/15/2017 at 6:11 PM, Raezer said:

I'm pretty sure only the biggest guilds of each server will have a castle, and I hope the profits won't profit them TOO much. :/

Unless a system limiting min/max guild's lvl able to fight for each castle is implemented (i.e. Maliat's castle: 5-7lvl guilds, Tlalocs: 7-10...) after the 2nd event, I'm afraid it'll be dominated by the biggest ones;  too early to judge, however I sadly agree that seems to be an update to enlarge even more the distance between those on "top" and all the "rest" of players. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

On 21/04/2017 at 6:51 AM, Sai Chandra said:

peter, please introduce an option to switch between pvp gear set and pve gear set faster

It would be very useful ;)

Edited by Weile
I forgot quote...

On 21/04/2017 at 9:01 AM, Aкasha said:

however I sadly agree that seems to be an update to enlarge even more the distance between those on "top" and all the "rest" of players. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

This possibility is very worrying. Especially when playing with brazilian guys  :/

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 6:44 AM, Aкasha said:

..like what? Please, let we know while there is still time to add something! If you have a great idea, why not?! :)

Thank you Akasha, 

personally I would see a place where all people can enter in the castle just like an attraction in the events and earn points for to buy some useful stuffs from a specific shop. 

I'd like to choose the level of the attraction (easy, normal, hard and heroic) for to play all people and not only who has high amp equips.. more is difficult and more point one can earn. 

That's only a my idea :)

1 hour ago, Liidert said:

personally I would see a place where all people can enter in the castle just like an attraction in the events and earn points for to buy some useful stuffs from a specific shop. 

I'd like to choose the level of the attraction (easy, normal, hard and heroic) for to play all people and not only who has high amp equips.. more is difficult and more point one can earn. That's only a my idea :)

Luckily Warspear's devs are very open to suggestions and feedbacks. Now it's up to them whether they'll consider your point. Anyway, let's hope for a great update :)

4 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

I would'vve liked castles to be something permanent too.. :cray:

They will be permanent. Once the update will come. 

But I might be wrong as well, so if you meant something else, feel free to explain :good:

14 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Luckily Warspear's devs are very open to suggestions and feedbacks. Now it's up to them whether they'll consider your point. Anyway, let's hope for a great update :)

I bet you have told to them my suggestion :aggressive:so Thank you Akasha!

9 minutes ago, Liidert said:

I bet you have told to them my suggestion :aggressive:

Well, we're able read ourselves, I have no need to tell anyone what's written on public posts.uw!

On 4/27/2017 at 0:09 PM, Higgings said:

They will be permanent. Once the update will come. 

But I might be wrong as well, so if you meant something else, feel free to explain :good:

Well I mean something like a building of some kind which evry guild can acces and always opened. Like a building extention to the werehouse or something like that xD

• Daria unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 5:16 AM, Mewingdrip said:

Well I mean something like a building of some kind which evry guild can acces and always opened. Like a building extention to the werehouse or something like that xD

Well, once it is still in development, the sky is the limit. Even after releasing, they may also implement other tools, events and so on.