[2017.04.12] Best Arena Map Contest 2017. Poll.

Daria

Best Arena Map Contest 2017. Poll.   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the map that should be added to the Temple of Seals!

• Fayshine, EU-Emerald
    • Gladiatoor, US-Sapphire
    • Higgings, EU-Emerald
    • Ladymhine, EU-Emerald
    • Namelesss, BR-Tourmaline
    • Tatelan, EU-Emerald

храм_печати_схемы_1200x630.png

Dear friends!

The time for the second stage of the Best Arena Map contest has come! The poll is live and we remind that the winner will receive 25000 Miracle Coins on his game account and his map will be added to the game in the upcoming update!

We tried to select those maps that are the most interesting, unique and, what is also important, that can be added to the game without many difficulties. And what exact map will be featured in the upcoming update depends only on you!

You may vote for:

1. fayshine and the arena map with interesting strategic scheme (Fayshine, EU-Emerald);

2. Gladiator and the arena map located somewhere in Godgorrath (Gladiatoor, US-Sapphire);

3. Higgings and the arena map set in the snow lands of Arinar (Higgings, EU-Emerald);

4. Petrificustotalus and the arena map with two kinds of passages (Ladymhine, EU-Emerald);

5. Namelesss and the arena map looking like the head of a bear (Namelesss, BR-Tourmaline);

6. BTminBT and the arena map with floating islands (Tatelan, EU-Emerald).

You may vote until 17.04.2017. There is not much time, so hurry up to support the map that truly deserves to be added to the game!

8 часов назад, Lui сказал:

How do you vote?:crazy::blink:

You need to have at least 12 published posts on the forum to be able to vote.

hum already ppl in eu say in wc he pays if ppl vote for him...

was nice to make a poll, hope it will be true votes

edit: wasn't higgings, so for the moment it doesn't really mater since it looks like the winner will be higg or glad

Edited by Pecleb

12 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

hum already ppl in eu say in wc he pays if ppl vote for him...

was nice to make a poll, hope it will be true votes

edit: wasn't higgings, so for the moment it doesn't really mater since it looks like the winner will be higg or glad

I appreciated the fact you edited your post.

I pointed a lot on this contest, but I would never do such thing. If I will lose, it will mean that my work wasn't what the players were looking for. As simple as that :tongue:. Instead, Gladiatoor found something that people appreciated, and I don't know if these rumours are true or false, nor I am someone allowed to blame people. I see the facts, which means that Gladiatoor is winning, for now, and I am sure he is doing it on the most fair of the ways. Just look at the project, he did a real great job! But since the days to vote did not expire yet, I still have hopes:biggrin:.

May the best win! :good:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I appreciated the fact you edited your post.

I pointed a lot on this contest, but I would never do such thing. If I will lose, it will mean that my work wasn't what the players were looking for. As simple as that :tongue:. Instead, Gladiatoor found something that people appreciated, and I don't know if these rumours are true or false, nor I am someone allowed to blame people. I see the facts, which means that Gladiatoor is winning, for now, and I am sure he is doing it on the most fair of the ways. Just look at the project, he did a real great job! But since the days to vote did not expire yet, I still have hopes:biggrin:.

May the best win! :good:

yes i know you nor glad would ever do such a thing, that's why i edited my post, cuz i don't want to accuse you.

I just hope everybody is voting with sincerity

Yes may the best win, u both did very good work:good:

can't wait to see the new map in game. Anyone knows when release will be?

Should be in about 2 weeks. The 19th we will have the winner so I guess in 2 weeks we will have an announcement, or maybe earlier

8 hours ago, Daria said:

You need to have at least 12 published posts on the forum to be able to vote.

A lot of people will not be able to vote:blink:

11 hours ago, Lui said:

A lot of people will not be able to vote:blink:

Contestants could make a ton of new accounts to vote themselves :fool:

that's why you need at least 12 published posts

23 minutes ago, Jzargo said:

Contestants could make a ton of new accounts to vote themselves :fool:

that's why you need at least 12 published posts

exactly. that's a good way to prevent what i was talking about in my previous post

Good luck to everyone! :biggrin:

Wanted to join but then again I don't attend at the arena at all, guess I am not the right person for this. :[ And also the only idea I had was probably too harsh xD technical wise