xxdojooxx, EU-emerald

dojoo

Temple of Seals

Well hello, I have allso created an arena Temple of Seals map. My goal was to make it possible for everyone to win. I have thought how I wanted to do this and this is what I've created;imagejpeg

Start;

For the strong players, they can try to take exit 2 and go instant to the enemy to beat them up. If this works you can make a head start at the enemy. For the not so strong teams, there is allso an oppertunity to take the save exit 1 and go to take an capture point.

If your party dies in a second;

Now it is possible to still take an exit where there are no or just 1 enemy. This gives an possebility to run first and than form a team with the other party members. The space between the 2 exits are so far that you are hard to catch if you take the free exit.

While fighting;

I Have allso chosen for more runways at the capture zone's. Now it will be more easy to go to your team members, but there are not enough ways to stay running for ever.

For the theme;

I really like the ayvondille map at town 3.(Mara'kosh).

The dark ground and the light water, with the little cabins.

here are some pictures;

imagejpeg

I am not the best with editing these pictures so the Warspear Comunity can make the decoration.

:crazy:

Well... Thats it, I have you guys like it.

(sorry for my english:biggrin:)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by dojoo
Are the Images viseble now?

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

Either it's me, or the images of the arena aren't available. I am not able to see them.

10 hours ago, Lazylion said:

They arent available, so he will need to reupload em before the end of the competition.

I Have reuploaded them... are they visable now?