Emeny EU-Emerald

While my map may look quite simple, I actually thought on the design as well as the location of spawning teleports.

I dislike the fact that both teams immediately get a capture point in the current map, so in this map, if either team decides to go for the smaller points they will probably lose the middle one.

I'd also like the capture points to be named after the three Berengar Guards, rather than the 3 gods.

The theme would be the same one as the location of the Berengar Guards mini bosses.

Next.png

The neutral teleport aswell as the statue with buff are both optional; I just thought they would make for a cool change.

If available, the teleport would allow both teams to rapidly capture the smaller capture points if the other team decides to camp the middle.

The buff would be a small physical or magic power buff; or defense, with a short duration (not longer than 15 seconds). Since it is not intended to be too gamechanging, but rather a reward for holding the middle point.

I really like some of the other maps, so I'll be happy if any of those win.

Still I felt like putting my own silly idea in the mix ;) .

Opinions of any sort in the comments are welcome.

Thanks Ninja Owl for the grid!

Have a nice day!

Edited by rafa9876

Simple, funny and not silly at all. 

Sometimes, the ideas we rate silly reveal to be the best ideas ever. I wish you a lot of luck bro! 

:good: