Ladymhine, EU-Emerald

Temple of seals. Desire arena map.

Theme: Grass land

Description:

Since this map is somehow similar to The Temple of seals map we all known, I will discuss the diffence of this map to Temple of seals map, Okay?.and how it become special.

First: The Capture Point No. 2 is isolated.           I mean there is no passages that               connected to it.

but how to get it there?... of course... Using the teleport.

but the thing is... first The 3 player have to stand up to the Three Z point at thesame time for 3 secs. And then the *Teleport to Capture point number 2* will open. You can use that to teleport to (Capture Point No. 2).

Second: how do we get out when we are                   in capture point 2??

once again the use of teleport. I know, I know i am abusing the use of tele...xD

inside the capture point no 2 you can decide where you can to tele.. you can choose between Cature Point no. 1 or Capture point no. 2.

Third: There is what i called                          *Passages 2*

The function of this *Passages 2* is every 30 sec.... this passage will be active... and once its activate.. every player inside this passage will receive the negative effect Silence for 3 Seconds. The means you cannot use you skill.. bwahaha...

Thats it.. hehe.. Thanks..

And sorry i dont know how to put image before this.. so i put it in the end of this message.. i hope you understand everything i said.. if your you can ask through comment. I am willing to Answer to your question.. thank you.

7a9e60f2-f249-474b-9696-5fcd97e42c1b-1.png

44789f1a-ecbd-46ae-9572-01f1dcff0f41-1.png

Good ideas, had some troubles figuring everything out at the beginning, but it looks good, and requiring team communication.

Good luck:good:

Yes. It is Indeed need a team communication. Because it is the essence of playing 3 vs 3 arena. You are not playing only for yourself but as a team. Playing along with friends and team participation is essential to win. 

Sorry for **super** delay reply. Kind busy for past few weeks. :)

"... first The 3 player have to stand up to the Three Z point at thesame time for 3 secs. And then the *Teleport to Capture point number 2* will open."

Have you ever heard about afk players?? no chance.