[2017.04.06] New Miracle Coin packages and local prices for some countries

Nightgale

money_news.png

Dear players,

The transition to new Miracle Coin packages for countries with prices in US dollars have been finished. Now players from these countries can buy Miracle Coin packages for the following prices:

Miracle Coin Packs Price in US dollars
200 1.99
550 4.99
1 300 9.99
3 000 19.99
8 500 49.99
19 000 99.99

Also, players from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam can buy Miracle Coin packages in local currency via Google Play and payment system MOL.

AIGRIND team

The 8500 pack is almost $10 more expensive thro google play in India now. INR2700 to INR3350

What have you done guys... :(

Edited by Pixel

18 hours ago, Pixel said:

The 8500 pack is almost $10 more expensive thro google play in India now. INR2700 to INR3350

What have you done guys... :(

Previously in India there was a package of 8400 Miracle Coins and now it's 8500. The price stayed the same - 49.99 US dollars. We didn't make changes to the price of this package.

You can write our support team to get detailed information about this issue and check the prices.

16 hours ago, Lazylion said:

@Daria @Nihtgale So google play joined the others (Apple, paypal, xsolla, MOL) with the 25% VAT(Value-added tax)? 

Can you specify your question? Please, can you show us the example.

3 hours ago, Nihtgale said:

Previously in India there was a package of 8400 Miracle Coins and now it's 8500. The price stayed the same - 49.99 US dollars. We didn't make changes to the price of this package.

You can write our support team to get detailed information about this issue and check the prices.

I assume it's technically impossible for an Android developer to set different prices for different countries?

It costs exactly $49.99 now, but in terms of Indian rupees, it was atleast 20% cheaper before this announcement. 

Feels likes some bug was fixed and the prices are back to where they were supposed to be. Only wish I had bought more when they were cheaper.

18 minutes ago, Pixel said:

I assume it's technically impossible for an Android developer to set different prices for different countries?

It costs exactly $49.99 now, but in terms of Indian rupees, it was atleast 20% cheaper before this announcement. 

Feels likes some bug was fixed and the prices are back to where they were supposed to be. Only wish I had bought more when they were cheaper.

Please, write to our support team and send the screenshot with prices http://warspear-online.com/en/support. We need to investigate this issue. Thank you in advance!

4 hours ago, Nihtgale said:

Can you specify your question? Please, can you show us the example.

Before the change i paid 775-780 swedish crowns(around 86$)for 26k mcoins on google play, Now it costs me 1049 swedish crowns(around 116$) for 27k-ish mcoins on google play. I live in sweden.

1 hour ago, Nihtgale said:

Please, write to our support team and send the screenshot with prices http://warspear-online.com/en/support. We need to investigate this issue. Thank you in advance!

Done, thanks

31 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

Before the change i paid 775-780 swedish crowns(around 86$)for 26k mcoins on google play, Now it costs me 1049 swedish crowns(around 116$) for 27k-ish mcoins on google play. I live in sweden.

Please, send a message with screenshot to our support team http://warspear-online.com/en/support to investigate the issue. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Nihtgale said:

Please, send a message with screenshot to our support team http://warspear-online.com/en/support to investigate the issue. Thank you!

Well if i dont have a screenshot of the previous price then? shouldnt u be able to check the prices of aigrind own game?

4 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

Well if i dont have a screenshot of the previous price then? shouldnt u be able to check the prices of aigrind own game?

Please, make a screenshot, what prices are available now in Google Play.

@Nihtgale Was it planned the change of price to purchase coins in Poland? A friend of mine says the price raised to 45% for the same ammount of miracle coins ( 12.750 coins during the current offer. He was used to pay less. )

Edited by Higgings

23 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

Please, send this screenshot our support team http://warspear-online.com/en/support.

3 minutes ago, Nihtgale said:

Please, send this screenshot our support team http://warspear-online.com/en/support.

Yea, and wait 2-3 weeks for an answer, if i will get one. Been on that road, wont do it again. So please answer the question.

It is not only me who want a answer if u see that.

1 minute ago, Lazylion said:

Yea, and wait 2-3 weeks for an answer, if i will get one. Been on that road, wont do it again. So please answer the question.

It is not only me who want a answer if u see that.

I've saved your screenshot, thank you. We're investigating the issue right now.

Just now, Nihtgale said:

I've saved your screenshot, thank you. We're investigating the issue right now.

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@Nihtgale Was it planned the change of price to purchase coins in Poland? A friend of mine says the price raised to 45% for the same ammount of miracle coins ( 12.750 coins during the current offer. He was used to pay less. )

What about this? :huh:

Just now, Nihtgale said:

We're looking into the issue now. We ask for your patience.

Thank you for the understanding :good:

In México, with this fix prices now i pay around 20% more on each mcoin packege ,this is way too expensive 

I dont think i will buy coins in the near future

Edited by Staks

1 hour ago, Staks said:

In México, with this fix prices now i pay around 20% more on each mcoin packege ,this is way too expensive 

I dont think i will buy coins in the near future

Thank you for the message. We are working on this issue.

We will inform about the results as soon as we get the information.

What about people who made the purchase with incorrect rates? Will we get a refund for extra amount we paid? I paid Indian Rupee 3350 instead of 2700

Edited by UK

24 minutes ago, Nihtgale said:

Google updated rates of exchange. Earlier automatic conversion from US dollars to local currencies had been made with incorrect rates of exchange.

Now prices are correct.

Ok, sadly they seem to have raised the price for sweden in google play. Same price as in my screenshot above. Thank you anyways for the help and information.