Experiencing PvP

Captain Kilos

for me it's level 20-22, level 14 have high difference between low amp and high amp.

If you look at weekly rating many lv 20-22s spamming arena, so it's quite competitive brackets.

I go with Jzargo, also because you should get used to the expert skills. The most competitive levels vary from server to server..

Edited by Aкasha

well if you like to rape newbies then you can go arena 6-10-14, but if you wanna look for competitive bracket then bracket lv 20+ are for you.

I played in lvl10 brackets on a +7 priest for some time, it was fun until Arena was conquered by +10s with arena rewards, while you get newbies with lvl5 green armors in your team.:unsure:

I'd say lvl6 same thing, lvl14 too. Just go lvl28.

Edited by gladiator

• 2 weeks later...

sorry but I no see nothing impressive in a video...only a seal user.

If at start and in the end you no use seal....i think your PT lose.

But is ok i no have problem with seal user.

Edited by Logrimy

3 hours ago, Logrimy said:

sorry but I no see nothing impressive in a video...only a seal user.

If at start and in the end you no use seal....i think your PT lose.

But is ok i no have problem with seal user.

i think seal is option for using it :dry:

I do have a problem with seal users, they are fun killers. I hope the next arena update makes Seals less P2w and more fun and strategic by fixing life seals.

Edited by Gladiator

13 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I do have a problem with seal users, they are fun killers. I hope the next arena update makes Seals less P2w and more fun and strategic by fixing life seals.

Doubt that.

4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

He isn't criticizing the use of seals. Do you need a cup of tea?!

Me?:unsure:

To be honest, I'm also not someone who appreciates the use of seals. I find it so boring and unfair to other players who can't afford it and when they revive then only with 50% hp.-. Should be turned around maybe so seal users could instantly respawn with 50% hp and the others who wait with 100%. And when it comes to +10 party vs +10 party the whole match is about wasting more life seals than the other team:fool:

9 hours ago, Julie said:

Me?:unsure:

To be honest, I'm also not someone who appreciates the use of seals. I find it so boring and unfair to other players who can't afford it and when they revive then only with 50% hp.-. Should be turned around maybe so seal users could instantly respawn with 50% hp and the others who wait with 100%. And when it comes to +10 party vs +10 party the whole match is about wasting more life seals than the other team:fool:

Agree, normally i no use...but if opponent team start spam, i need use. Seals aren't too expensive at real...are 25 ap....every fight 3v3 you win you reach like 120+ ap. In my opinion must make a cap for use....lime 2 time max

22 minutes ago, Logrimy said:

Agree, normally i no use...but if opponent team start spam, i need use. Seals aren't too expensive at real...are 25 ap....every fight 3v3 you win you reach like 120+ ap. In my opinion must make a cap for use....lime 2 time max

Still totally against it, some people are spamming not caring how much AP is in the end, Idc, they are making themselves lose AP and I find it ironic. But the problem is that they ruin the fun who actually play Arena for fun and AP, who also might have a chance of winning.

The fact that you need to pay to win arena by having some sort of an advantage bothers me. It's explicitly saying "you need to pay in our game".

24 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Still totally against it, some people are spamming not caring how much AP is in the end, Idc, they are making themselves lose AP and I find it ironic. But the problem is that they ruin the fun who actually play Arena for fun and AP, who also might have a chance of winning.

The fact that you need to pay to win arena by having some sort of an advantage bothers me. It's explicitly saying "you need to pay in our game".

I make max 2 seal cap (or 1) for fight, i think is funny, you no need to pay (are 25-50 ap), if you want use seal you can use, but some fight with 10 seal respawn are really stupid.

23 hours ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Jiljul :blush:

:1F571:

Smoking kills 

Yeaaa you know you're gonna have to listen to me saying it everytime you tell me that you are  afk to smoke :wssilly:

Edited by Julie