Captain Kilos

Experiencing PvP

28 posts in this topic

Best way to experience PvP before you start your grind leveling up a character to max level. Which level arena bracket is the most competitive/active besides max level?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The level 14 arena bracket is quite popular or the second highest arena bracket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for me it's level 20-22, level 14 have high difference between low amp and high amp.

If you look at weekly rating many lv 20-22s spamming arena, so it's quite competitive brackets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I go with Jzargo, also because you should get used to the expert skills. The most competitive levels vary from server to server..

Edited by Aкasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on US and 22 seems really close to max level lol. If I did that I'd just save my money on all the best gear and go straight to max level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well if you like to rape newbies then you can go arena 6-10-14, but if you wanna look for competitive bracket then bracket lv 20+ are for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I played in lvl10 brackets on a +7 priest for some time, it was fun until Arena was conquered by +10s with arena rewards, while you get newbies with lvl5 green armors in your team.:unsure:

I'd say lvl6 same thing, lvl14 too. Just go lvl28.

Edited by gladiator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On EU- emerald everything is set up on every level now. Players chose side and then the 1 win 1 lose or afk pt spams starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry but I no see nothing impressive in a video...only a seal user.

If at start and in the end you no use seal....i think your PT lose.

But is ok i no have problem with seal user.

 

Edited by Logrimy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Logrimy said:

sorry but I no see nothing impressive in a video...only a seal user.

If at start and in the end you no use seal....i think your PT lose.

But is ok i no have problem with seal user.

 

i think seal is option for using it :dry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do have a problem with seal users, they are fun killers. I hope the next arena update makes Seals less P2w and more fun and strategic by fixing life seals.

Edited by Gladiator
Pecleb likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I do have a problem with seal users, they are fun killers. I hope the next arena update makes Seals less P2w and more fun and strategic by fixing life seals.

Doubt that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

He isn't criticizing the use of seals. Do you need a cup of tea?!

Me?:unsure:

 

To be honest, I'm also not someone who appreciates the use of seals. I find it so boring and unfair to other players who can't afford it and when they revive then only with 50% hp.-. Should be turned around maybe so seal users could instantly respawn with 50% hp and the others who wait with 100%. And when it comes to +10 party vs +10 party the whole match is about wasting more life seals than the other team:fool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Julie said:

Me?:unsure:

 

To be honest, I'm also not someone who appreciates the use of seals. I find it so boring and unfair to other players who can't afford it and when they revive then only with 50% hp.-. Should be turned around maybe so seal users could instantly respawn with 50% hp and the others who wait with 100%. And when it comes to +10 party vs +10 party the whole match is about wasting more life seals than the other team:fool:

 

Agree, normally i no use...but if opponent team start spam, i need use. Seals aren't too expensive at real...are 25 ap....every fight 3v3 you win you reach like 120+ ap. In my opinion must make a cap for use....lime 2 time max

Julie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Logrimy said:

 

Agree, normally i no use...but if opponent team start spam, i need use. Seals aren't too expensive at real...are 25 ap....every fight 3v3 you win you reach like 120+ ap. In my opinion must make a cap for use....lime 2 time max

Still totally against it, some people are spamming not caring how much AP is in the end, Idc, they are making themselves lose AP and I find it ironic. But the problem is that they ruin the fun who actually play Arena for fun and AP, who also might have a chance of winning.

The fact that you need to pay to win arena by having some sort of an advantage bothers me. It's explicitly saying "you need to pay in our game".

Pecleb likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Still totally against it, some people are spamming not caring how much AP is in the end, Idc, they are making themselves lose AP and I find it ironic. But the problem is that they ruin the fun who actually play Arena for fun and AP, who also might have a chance of winning.

The fact that you need to pay to win arena by having some sort of an advantage bothers me. It's explicitly saying "you need to pay in our game".

I make max 2 seal cap (or 1) for fight, i think is funny, you no need to pay (are 25-50 ap), if you want use seal you can use, but some fight with 10 seal respawn are really stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Julie said:

If you want him to relax you should offer him a cigarette, he loves smoking :wssilly:

I'm gonna share my ciggies with him ))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Julie said:

If you want him to relax you should offer him a cigarette, he loves smoking :wssilly:

Jiljul :blush:

:1F571:

Smoking kills 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Jiljul :blush:

:1F571:

Smoking kills 

Yeaaa you know you're gonna have to listen to me saying it everytime you tell me that you are  afk to smoke :wssilly:

Edited by Julie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now